Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First gun control ammendment defeated.
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, if there was any confusion about my meaning, once I posted the link anybody could see, other than a homespun self absorbed hillbilly narcissist, what I was talking about. No matter how many people come on here and bust you for your liberally based biases, you continue to persist in your self delusions about being the rooster debater of BGR. Again, self deception is requisite in the case of liberals as they have to dodge the truth at every turn. And, there is no situation where the tactic would not work.

As I said, and as you dodged, the media have used that 30 year number for the months following the Benghazi attacks and the subsequent cover up. That is what I find to be important about all this. Not whether somebody like you, who can only sling mud and call people names like a little brat, has ever learned when to shut up.

You were making the attempt to mollycoddle your idolized president, minimizing the importance of the Benghazi debacle by trying to use a long list of incidents to proffer the idea that such deaths are rather commonplace and therefore no big deal. He like you, emphasizes the social degradation relabeled "change", and "moving forward." I believe to witness the complete collapse of morality would comfort you personally somehow, perhaps making you feel better about your disdain for Christianity and proving to yourself that there really aren't people who actually love order and good in society?
You might have posted a link, but you never did acknowledge that there have, in fact, been diplomat deaths during the 30 years that you speak of. I had no intention other than to show that you made a false statement. I don't give a rat's ass what the media claimed about the 30 year thing. If they said that, they were wrong, just like you. Benghazi had no bearing on my plan. My plan was to show that you have no problem lying.

I don't have a disdain for Christianity, just a disdain for "christians" like you. I've got much respect for Hoot's(after finding out he is one), and others' here's Christianity, just not your form of it.
TheRealVille Wrote:You might have posted a link, but you never did acknowledge that there have, in fact, been diplomat deaths during the 30 years that you speak of. I had no intention other than to show that you made a false statement. I don't give a rat's ass what the[B] media claimed about the 30 year thing. If they said that, they were wrong, just like you. [/B]Benghazi had no bearing on my plan. My plan was to show that you have no problem lying.

I don't have a disdain for Christianity, just a disdain for "christians" like you. I've got much respect for Hoot's(after finding out he is one), and others' here's Christianity, just not your form of it.

You plan? LOL You just reacted to my observation of your attempt to water down the significance of what happened in Benghazi. The media should check in with you there at the center of the universe more often. That way they wouldn't present so many misleading stories. As far as Hoot goes, it's not up to me to judge his motives or methods with regard to his faith. On the other hand, I remember the things you have said about Christians and God Himself, haunting to say the least. He did however try to point out your own hypocrisy. You ignore that just as you do anything that suits you. Sorry to tell you but the fact that you have so much problem with me isn't on my top ten priorities list.

Your cheap shots mean very little to me and yet since labeling folks a liar is one of your dearest pursuits consider this; Psalm 116:11 (KJV)
11 "I said in my haste, All men are liars."

That puts you squarely in the company of whom you protest against the most.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You plan? LOL You just reacted to my observation of your attempt to water down the significance of what happened in Benghazi. The media should check in with you there at the center of the universe more often. That way they wouldn't present so many misleading stories. As far as Hoot goes, it's not up to me to judge his motives or methods with regard to his faith. On the other hand, I remember the things you have said about Christians and God Himself, haunting to say the least. He did however try to point out your own hypocrisy. You ignore that just as you do anything that suits you. Sorry to tell you but the fact that you have so much problem with me isn't on my top ten priorities list.

Your cheap shots mean very little to me and yet since labeling folks a liar is one of your dearest pursuits consider this; [B]Psalm 116:11 (KJV)
11 "I said in my haste, All men are liars."
[/B]
That puts you squarely in the company of whom you protest against the most.
You, and Fred Phelps, can quote scripture until the cows come home. Both of your guy's fruit shows in great fashion. You can post the whole bible on BGR, but you are no more christian than I am. It shows, and can be read by anybody that reads BGR. And, you have no shame in your actions. Your politics drive your religion.
TheRealVille Wrote:You, and Fred Phelps, can quote scripture until the cows come home. Both of your guy's fruit shows in great fashion. You can post the whole bible on BGR, but you are no more christian than I am. It shows, and can be read by anybody that reads BGR. And, you have no shame in your actions. Your politics drive your religion.

Yeah well, you only speak for two guys on here and we both know who they are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...6245_n.jpg]

Only a thoroughbred liberal fool would imply that Republicans want to starve school children. On the other hand, after you Democrats finish your program of murdering the most innocent of humanity through abortion, the whole point will be moot. The only school children left will be those who are born into families who can easily afford to buy lunches for their offspring.

At least, when that happens, test scores will sharply increase. Of course, that is assuming that some, unlike me, will still send their children to the government schools.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Only a thoroughbred liberal fool would imply that Republicans want to starve school children. On the other hand, after you Democrats finish your program of murdering the most innocent of humanity through abortion, the whole point will be moot. The only school children left will be those who are born into families who can easily afford to buy lunches for their offspring.

At least, when that happens, test scores will sharply increase. Of course, that is assuming that some, unlike me, will still send their children to the government schools.
Are you saying republicans don't favor doing away with school lunch programs?
http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8
The group of sources you quote are even below your usual crap.

Your question is ridiculous. It deserves no answer. If you will read my post #156, you will understand why your ilk will someday remove the need for lunch programs.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:The group of sources you quote are even below your usual crap.

Your question is ridiculous. It deserves no answer. If you will read my post #156, you will understand why your ilk will someday remove the need for lunch programs.
God commanded live children to be killed in the OT. Isn't that worse than abortion?
The immediately above post is one of the more moronic and offensive posts that has ever appeared on BGR. Making abortion a crime would obviously not end abortion. However, it would allow our country to gain a little moral credibility by not endorsing the rampant murder of our offspring.

Are doctors and others who perform abortions premeditated murderers? Yes.

Are women who get abortions premeditated murderers? Absolutely.

Spin all you want but that is fact.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:The immediately above post is one of the more moronic and offensive posts that has ever appeared on BGR. Making abortion a crime would obviously not end abortion. However, it would allow our country to gain a little moral credibility by not endorsing the rampant murder of our offspring.

Are doctors and others who perform abortions premeditated murderers? Yes.

Are women who get abortions premeditated murderers? Absolutely.

Spin all you want but that is fact.
If BGR had a Hall of Shame, one poster would dominate the entries. Notice that he did not even give credit to the moron who composed the childish graphic.

The creator of the "art work" appears to be one [url="why do conservatives seem to believe that outlawing guns won't"]Antonio Arch[/url], who is apparently an atheist (or maybe just somebody who admires atheists) who lists Rachel Maddow as one of the people he most admires.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If BGR had a Hall of Shame, one poster would dominate the entries. Notice that he did not even give credit to the moron who composed the childish graphic.
How many signature pictures have you had that didn't give credit to the maker?
TheRealVille Wrote:How many signature pictures have you had that didn't give credit to the maker?
None that I am aware of - although the picture that you posted was not a signature. If a photo's URL goes back to a website, I don't generally identify the source, as it is easy to find. I would never post to an image that some Facebook user uploaded to a cryptic image depository. The image to which you posted must have taken the guy two or three minutes to create and upload. Are you not capable of composing something better on your own?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:None that I am aware of - although the picture that you posted was not a signature. If a photo's URL goes back to a website, I don't generally identify the source, as it is easy to find. I would never post to an image that some Facebook user uploaded to a cryptic image depository. The image to which you posted must have taken the guy two or three minutes to create and upload. Are you not capable of composing something better on your own?
If you hit the quote button on my post it will direct you to what you are looking for. Why should I when others hit the nail on the head. Why don't you create images if you are so skilled, instead of using other's images?
TheRealVille Wrote:If you hit the quote button on my post it will direct you to what you are looking for.
No, it does not. That just gives me a link to the image. It took a little bit of work to discover that it is a link to a Facebook image server, and a little more work to identify the likely creator of the image. However, I am assuming that the guy who posted it on Facebook did not just copy it from some other website, although I cannot imagine why anybody would claim credit for creating such a lame image.
TheRealVille Wrote:If you hit the quote button on my post it will direct you to what you are looking for. Why should I when others hit the nail on the head. Why don't you create images if you are so skilled, instead of using other's images?
I have created and posted my own images from time to time but thank you for your suggestion. I will begin posting my own images more often. Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I have created and posted my own images from time to time but thank you for your suggestion. I will begin posting my own images more often. Confusednicker:
Not a very good start, but you will get there.
TheRealVille Wrote:Not a very good start, but you will get there.
Maybe not, but I did not rip off some Facebook use'rs work and then post it without giving him credit for the work. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Maybe not, but I did not rip off some Facebook use'rs work and then post it without giving him credit for the work. :biglmao:
It wasn't ripped off. The user posted it to Being Liberal for the world to use.
TheRealVille Wrote:It wasn't ripped off. The user posted it to Being Liberal for the world to use.
Tomato. Tomahto. How does "used without attribution" grab you? Confusednicker: