Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think you can beat FreakNasty at Fantasy Nascar?
The join FreakNasty's fantasy auto racing league on yahoo, I know this is late but you all wont get too many chances to try to beat me at anything, cause I dont lose....

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/au...ivategroup

ID:45464
password: bcfan
I'll take a shot at ya Freak !
I'll join even though I've already used my starts on most of my good racers. I'm in the 96th percentile but it will be tough to win without as many starts as the rest of you. I don't have Johnson anymore, nor Kahne, so I probably won't be able to hold my own with you guys. But my overall performance speaks volumes
alfus21 Wrote:I'll join even though I've already used my starts on most of my good racers. I'm in the 96th percentile but it will be tough to win without as many starts as the rest of you. I don't have Johnson anymore, nor Kahne, so I probably won't be able to hold my own with you guys. But my overall performance speaks volumes

That's really good. I have never been able to do very well in Fantasy Nascar for some reason, I tried it a couple years ago and blew dogs.....

The last two years I have been in the 98th and 99th percentile for college football pickem, (one year I was like 528th overall), I cant wait to start doing that this year, I'll make sure to start a BGR league for that if someone else doesnt....
that sounds good freak
Im in it now FN so it's all over for ya.
no probably not