Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 NFL Draft
Are you satisfied with your team's draft picks in this year's NFL draft?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker#dt...t-by-round
I would give the Ravens a B+.
They went out and got some good defensive players which is what we needed.
Its also hard to get great players coming off a superbowl win when you have late picks, so no big time names, but Matt Elam, Safety from Florida, Arthur Brown, Linebacker form K State, Brandon Williams, D Lineman from SW Missouri St., and John Simon DE from Ohio State were all consistent picks.

I would have liked to of seen the Ravens get a good center out of the draft, but we needed defensive players worse.

Not to shabby.

And BTW, Jets get an F.
Our first two picks was the only two picks I saw and I was very pleased with the two! I do know we got Landry Jones as well. So I thought the Steelers did very well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
With what few picks we had. I can't complain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Glad to see Austin and Bailey both got drafted to the Rams, Geno will definitely be an improvement of Sanchez and can't wait to see them play in the NFL. WVU!!!
Thumbs Up!
I'm content. Skol
Tomlin should start Landry over Double cheeseburger
Colts

Round 1 (24th) - DE Bjoern Werner (Florida State) - A-
- Great pick. I wanted a DB but Werner will do.

Round 3 (86th) - OG Hugh Thornton (Illinois) - C-
- Didn't like this pick, thought Colts should have got OT Brennan Williams from UNC or WR Stedman Bailey from West Virginia

Round 4 (121) - C Khaled Holmes (USC) - B
- I was hoping for a DB or a RB right here. Yes I was still watching, can kinda hoping Colts took RB Lattimore with this pick. But Holmes wasn't a pretty good pick.

Round 5 (139) - DT Montori Hughes (Tennessee-Martin) - B+
- Don't know much about this guy but from what I've read and heard seemed like a great pick for the 5th round.

Round 6 (192) - SS John Boyett (Oregon) - B-
- Guy just looks and plays like a Colt DB, but Colts needed CB's not S's. Boyett hits hard.

Round 7 (230) - RB Kerwynn Williams (Utah State) - C+
- Needed a RB but should have went for one in the 4th round. Don't think Williams will be on the team.

Round 7 (254) - TE Justice Cunningham (South Carolina) - C
- Wasn't a need but oh well, last pick of the draft.

Overall - (C+)

Needed - CB, DL, RB, OL
Still need - CB, RB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]