Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Middle School Baseball Players in the 15th Region
Your thoughts?
Kent Phelps - 8th grade at Paintsville and he hasn't seen the field this season. Football injury. All who know will agree. Prolly in Varsity line up if not hurt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I haven't seen all the teams play but from what I've seen I was impressed with...

? Daniels- Paintsville
E. Collins- Magoffin Co
J. Beverly- Shelby Valley
OffTheHook Wrote:Kent Phelps - 8th grade at Paintsville and he hasn't seen the field this season. Football injury. All who know will agree. Prolly in Varsity line up if not hurt.

Agree with that hook, he is a dandy. Hope McCoy puts him in the slot in football so he can run an open field. Way too small body for high school in
the backfield but will be awesome point guard in hoops.
GoEastKYschools Wrote:I haven't seen all the teams play but from what I've seen I was impressed with...

? Daniels- Paintsville
E. Collins- Magoffin Co
J. Beverly- Shelby Valley

Ben Daniels and agree with ya on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Ethan Osborne from Martin Co should be included in here. He already starts for the varsity team as the #2 pitcher and plays short stop as well. The Lovely kid from magoffin is pretty good as well.
I loved the Phelps kid game on the field, I know this a baseball thread but Belfry Middle's defense really wanted to see what he could do against them this year. Will be at Paintsville or JCHS next year?