Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Election Fraud.
most corupt man and most corupt admenistration ever
Shouldn't this be grounds for impeachment?
^ if it were true. But, GWB didn't get impeached for stealing an electio either, so it's even, if it was true
TheRealVille Wrote:^ if it were true. But, GWB didn't get impeached for stealing an electio either, so it's even, if it was true

It's true alright. And, for the record. IF there were any evidence whatsoever that voter fraud delivered Florida to George W, the LEGIONS of Cook County lawyers would have certainly uncovered said evidence. There is none. Now, there are tons of liberals out there creating online stories and blogs to the contrary but, if there was a shred of evidence. Bill Dailey et-al, would have turned it up and enflamed their finding(s) to epic proportion.

This is where you feel safe isn't it? Rehashing over and over things like the Florida election results. It feels like it's about time for a touch-n-go on the WMD's in Iraq.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:^ if it were true. But, GWB didn't get impeached for stealing an electio either, so it's even, if it was true

From a completely non biased standpoint, GWB really shouldnt be a part of this conversation. If they find this to be true, and Obama knowingly won after there was voter fraud, then he should be impeached, correct?
If it were any other, they would be, right?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:From a completely non biased standpoint, GWB really shouldnt be a part of this conversation. If they find this to be true, and Obama knowingly won after there was voter fraud, then he should be impeached, correct?
If it were any other, they would be, right?
If it were the other way, no they wouldn't be. That was the point of naming GWB.
:Clap:That website doesn't seem slanted at all towards any particular side....Impeachment....lol
Nothing negative will ever stick to Obama because the media won't allow it. He will get a free pass regardless of what he does to wreck the country.

As for 2000, anyone who continues to claim that Bush, through the USSC, stole Florida is ignorant of the facts. If one has a sufficient knowledge of Constitutional Law, he or she knows and understands the election was decided on sound constitutional grounds.

Of course, those who continue to whine still claim the decision throwing out how the Florida Democrats were recounting the votes was 5-4. That is another mistatement of the truth. That vote was 7-2.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Nothing negative will ever stick to Obama because the media won't allow it. He will get a free pass regardless of what he does to wreck the country.

As for 2000, anyone who continues to claim that Bush, through the USSC, stole Florida is ignorant of the facts. If one has a sufficient knowledge of Constitutional Law, he or she knows and understands the election was decided on sound constitutional grounds.

Of course, those who continue to whine still claim the decision throwing out how the Florida Democrats were recounting the votes was 5-4. That is another mistatement of the truth. That vote was 7-2.

Best way I know to create the misdirection needed to hide democratic voter fraud is for the dems to stir up as much insurrection as possible with the release of bare faced lies accusing republicans of what? Why voting fraud of course. The 7-2 dem vs republican vote invalidations during the recount in Florida very nearly disenfranchised an entire nation. So, in the areas that Cook County lawyers fell short on in their attempts to steal that presidential election, dems managed to get right this last time. Like the one guy who voted 74 times, people voting without any proof of who they are. Voting without proper registration. The illegal immigrant vote and the dead vote all combined to help carry the day for Barry. And again, the question begs to be asked. Which party is trying to do away with voter registration and voter ID legislation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Disco Stu Wrote::Clap:That website doesn't seem slanted at all towards any particular side....Impeachment....lol

this is 1 of the funniest post I have read on here :biglmao:
So liberals are cool with election fraud, as long as its for their side.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:So liberals are cool with election fraud, as long as its for their side.

Win at any cost, the end justifies the means, hasta lasagna, don't get any on ya. Those dirty republicans would cut back on the free stuff!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:this is 1 of the funniest post I have read on here :biglmao:

No the post you put up accusing me of being a 47 percenter blew that one out of the water. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:So liberals are cool with election fraud, as long as its for their side.

Yeah, that's exactly what is being said.
^I know that I've heard liberals accuse republicans of voter fraud and election fraud, like it's a real problem. Further, as was the case in the 2000 presidential election when democracy hung by a chad in the Florida recount debacle, where by all unbiased accounts, questionable republican ballots were disqualified by a ratio of 7-2 as compared to democrat ballots. The media were the catalyst of that firestorm. Featuring comments from Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who had built up a real head of steam for the sakes of the alleged but unidentified 'disenfranchised' of Florida. Totally smoke and mirrors in a state where the election results were close. So close in fact that dems were very nearly successful in stealing one.

I don't mind a bit to tell it straight up. The examples of voter fraud are overwhelmingly tilted toward the democrat's column. The true believer media anchors of the left are hard pressed to find much of anything to report on regarding voter fraud other than stories that bring more reproach on democrats. So, stories that don't tend to further the liberal agenda, such as the Kermit Gosnells go unreported or get buried. The Chicago 'dead vote' is legendary but, do we ever see a story on it?

Liberals are MORE than ok with fraudulent election tactics that favor them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Liberals are MORE than ok with fraudulent election tactics that favor them.

Let me take a page out of your book and state an opinion as fact as well.

Conservatives are MORE than ok with fraudulent election tactics that favor them....

Wow, that was easier than I thought
Disco Stu Wrote:Let me take a page out of your book and state an opinion as fact as well.

Conservatives are MORE than ok with fraudulent election tactics that favor them....

And of course, you ignore the long list of facts in his post.
Disco Stu Wrote:Let me take a page out of your book and state an opinion as fact as well.

Things are marvelously simplistic to liberals, aren't they? Only problem with your shallow interpretation of one of my posts is that as I mentioned, the preponderance of proven cases and of voter/election fraud pertain to democrats.

Feel free to provide us with evidence to the contrary. Or in your case, continue to blow smoke with unsubstantiated liberalisms. The rumors continue to surface with regard to doctored and fraudulent signatures on democratic election petitions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]