•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Ready for Another G.O.P. Choke
TheRealVille Wrote:Did I expect anything less from you?
You're not much of a lawyer if you couldn't make a case for me by what I said on that thread. :Thumbs:
Sometimes the right questions are asked, and answered on a comedy show, well, because some republicans in congress also a comedy show.

[YOUTUBE="Benghazi"]gynlT63zeGA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Benghazi"]C0u3rzSTR8Y[/YOUTUBE]
TheRealVille Wrote:You're not much of a lawyer if you couldn't make a case for me by what I said on that thread. :Thumbs:

Based on what irrelevant evidence you have offered, it would be easier to get Jodi Arias acquitted.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Based on what irrelevant evidence you have offered, it would be easier to get Jodi Arias acquitted.
I'm not going to rehash the thread, but the only statement in that thread that I was dead on wrong about is "remembering seeing marines hold umbrellas on TV for other Presidents". To that, you could go to the CSPAN pictures of the Bush's, and conclude that I might have remembered it from CSPAN tv. You could say I was a dumbass for thinking those guys were Marines, and make a case for not knowing what uniforms go to what branch. :Thumbs: But, you are a lawyer I would never hire in the first place, because no good lawyer can be politically biased, in a political case. Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm not going to rehash the thread, but the only statement in that thread that I was dead on wrong about is "remembering seeing marines hold umbrellas on TV for other Presidents". To that, you could go to the CSPAN pictures of the Bush's, and conclude that I might have remembered it from CSPAN tv. You could say I was a dumbass for thinking those guys were Marines, and make a case for not knowing what uniforms go to what branch. :Thumbs: But, you are a lawyer I would never hire in the first place, because no good lawyer can be politically biased, in a political case. Confusednicker:

In the legal system, once one of your statements is proven to be false, you seriously cloud the credibility in regard to the rest of your testimony.

I would agree that, on endless occasions, you have conclusively proven yourself to be a dumbass. But, in modern day America, we have a majority of voters and freebie takers who are dumbasses. The Bible tells us we will always have the poor with us. Unfortunately, it doesn't mention that we must tolerate the dumbasses.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:In the legal system, once one of your statements is proven to be false, you seriously cloud the credibility in regard to the rest of your testimony.

I would agree that, on endless occasions, you have conclusively proven yourself to be a dumbass. But, in modern day America, we have a majority of voters and freebie takers who are dumbasses. The Bible tells us we will always have the poor with us. Unfortunately, it doesn't mention that we must tolerate the dumbasses.
It looks like you are playing on BGR, and probably gonna charge that 100 buck an hour to some poor soul that you are working on their case. It also looks like your "Chester" is playing on the computer on the taxpayers dime.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:In the legal system, once one of your statements is proven to be false, you seriously cloud the credibility in regard to the rest of your testimony.

You could try to prove what I said that was an outright lie, and not merely a mistake. I don't think you can find it in there.

Get to work Chester(Hoot), I'm(my tax dollars) not paying you to play on the computer.
TheRealVille Wrote:It looks like you are playing on BGR, and probably gonna charge that 100 buck an hour to some poor soul that you are working on their case. It also looks like your "Chester" is playing on the computer on the taxpayers dime.

Actually, my hourly rate is somewhat higher than the number you mention. Thus, financially I can afford to have some hours that are not billable.

Now, you have attacked me on my employment and you have attacked Hoot Gibson on his employment. What, may I ask, is the present nature of your employment? In other words, are you on the job today?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Actually, my hourly rate is somewhat higher than the number you mention. Thus, financially I can afford to have some hours that are not billable.

Now, you have attacked me on my employment and you have attacked Hoot Gibson on his employment. What, may I ask, is the present nature of your employment? In other words, are you on the job today?
I'm off recovering from knee surgery. I too, finacially, can afford to take off work from time to time.
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm off recovering from knee surgery. I too, finacially, can afford to take off work from time to time.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude that you are not receiving disability from the taxpayers. I'll assume your injury was work related and that you are receiving worker's compensation. If so, you should thank your employer. Employers pay worker's compensation premiums. The workers pay nothing- just like the case with unemployment.

As a union man, I'm also sure you can afford to take off from time to time. You are not indispensable in that someone else can "punch in" in your absence. The job gets done whether you are there or not.

In my case, I am an employer. I have created jobs. I have employees. My employees and their dependents rely on me earning fees on a continual basis so that I can continue to provide them with a livelihood. If I had knee surgery, I wouldn't have the luxury of a relaxed stay at home to heal. I would have to bring the work home, hobble into the office, or both. At least in my office, I cannot be replaced.

And that, my friend, is where and why we differ philosophically.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I will give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude that you are not receiving disability from the taxpayers. I'll assume your injury was work related and that you are receiving worker's compensation. If so, you should thank your employer. Employers pay worker's compensation premiums. The workers pay nothing- just like the case with unemployment.

As a union man, I'm also sure you can afford to take off from time to time. You are not indispensable in that someone else can "punch in" in your absence. The job gets done whether you are there or not.

In my case, I am an employer. I have created jobs. I have employees. My employees and their dependents rely on me earning fees on a continual basis so that I can continue to provide them with a livelihood. If I had knee surgery, I wouldn't have the luxury of a relaxed stay at home to heal. I would have to bring the work home, hobble into the office, or both. At least in my office, I cannot be replaced.

And that, my friend, is where and why we differ philosophically.
No disability, no workers comp(not work related, exercise(running) related), but, if someone gets hurt on the job the employer should have to foot the bill. I can afford to take off work, with or without the union.

You hit the nail on the head, Harry. Dumbassery will be the downfall of democracy in this country. Every country has them but they used to be a fairly small minority in this country. As you observed, that is sadly no longer the case.
TheRealVille Wrote:You could try to prove what I said that was an outright lie, and not merely a mistake. I don't think you can find it in there.

Get to work Chester(Hoot), I'm(my tax dollars) not paying you to play on the computer.
The more you post, the more you prove Harry's point. You are unemployed. I am a gainfully employed taxpayer who is allowed to use his cellphone while he eats his lunch. I usually refrain from reading BGR to avoid laughing out loud at your idiotic posts and disturbing my coworkers who do not take lunch at the same time.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The more you post, the more you prove Harry's point. You are unemployed. I am a gainfully employed taxpayer who is allowed to use his cellphone while he eats his lunch. I usually refrain from reading BGR to avoid laughing out loud at your idiotic posts and disturbing my coworkers who do not take lunch at the same time.
That's the difference in you and me. I don't have to. I will, in the next week or two, but only because I want to. I work when I decide.
TheRealVille Wrote:That's the difference in you and me. I don't have to. I will, in the next week or two, but only because I want to.
Sure, RV. You want to work - that's why you have been living at your home computer's keyboard for the past few months. I would still be working if I had inherited a large sum of money because I enjoy what I do. Any of your fellow Obamabots can say the same thing that you do about working. They don't have to work because Obama will take care of them with somebody else's money.

Either way, it is living off the fruits of someone else's labor. Your boasting about your finances never ceases to amaze me. I am not the jealous type. I would literally not trade places with you for a million dollars, or $10 million for that matter. If you think your claim of not needing to work bothers or impresses me, then you are indeed the dumbass Harry described. You can't buy class and you can't fix stupid. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Sure, RV. You want to work - that's why you have been living at your home computer's keyboard for the past few months. I would still be working if I had inherited a large sum of money because I enjoy what I do. Any of your fellow Obamabots can say the same thing that you do about working. They don't have to work because Obama will take care of them with somebody else's money.

Either way, it is living off the fruits of someone else's labor. Your boasting about your finances never ceases to amaze me. I am not the jealous type. I would literally not trade places with you for a million dollars, or $10 million for that matter. If you think your claim of not needing to work bothers or impresses me, then you are indeed the dumbass Harry described. You can't buy class and you can't fix stupid. :biglmao:
You are the one that continually brings up that I am unemployed, knowing full well why I'm off work. I do still work. You know full well you can't buy class, look in the mirror. The only thing you have going for you is passed down for at least 2 generations, that being a "I'm always right, know it all". I wouldn't have your DNA for a million bucks.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are the one that continually brings up that I am unemployed, knowing full well why I'm off work. I do still work. You know full well you can't buy class, look in the mirror. The only thing you have going for you is passed down for at least 2 generations, that being a "I'm always right, know it all". I wouldn't have your DNA for a million bucks.
Every time that you take a swipe at my family, you lower yourself a little bit more, RV. You prove you have no class on a daily basis. You're just like most other Obama voters. You need somebody else to take care of you from cradle to grave. Some of you lean on welfare and some of you were born between first and second base and think that you have hit a triple. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You hit the nail on the head, Harry. Dumbassery will be the downfall of democracy in this country. Every country has them but they used to be a fairly small minority in this country. As you observed, that is sadly no longer the case.

You are correct, Hoot Gibson. We have become a country dominated by the Dumbassery. They have learned that they can trade their votes and their loyalty for handouts and freebies. They decide our elections. How else coulde an incompetent, inexperienced, anti-traditional values, anti-constitutional principles who has absolutely zero experience in the private sector (unless, of course, he sold some of those drugs he dealt with in high school and college) ever get elected president. It had to be the Dumbassery. And, they sure elected one of their own.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Every time that you take a swipe at my family, you lower yourself a little bit more, RV. You prove you have no class on a daily basis. You're just like most other Obama voters. You need somebody else to take care of you from cradle to grave. Some of you lean on welfare and some of you were born between first and second base and think that you have hit a triple. :biglmao:
30 years in the work force, and a big part of that working at least 60hrs a week. Yea, people have sure taken care of me. If you weren't from a family of know it alls, nobody could take a swipe at you. You continually prove that the DNA is passed down.
TheRealVille Wrote:No disability, no workers comp(not work related, exercise(running) related), but, if someone gets hurt on the job the employer should have to foot the bill. I can afford to take off work, with or without the union.

As I said, TheRealVille, it is quite obvious why our philosophies are so different. We live in two different worlds, with different responsibilities, with different levels of dependence, and with different beliefs as to our individual duties in life.
TheRealVille Wrote:30 years in the work force, and a big part of that working at least 60hrs a week. Yea, people have sure taken care of me. If you weren't from a family of know it alls, nobody could take a swipe at you. You continually prove that the DNA is passed down.
Whatever money you have did not come from working as a seasonal pipe fitter. It certainly did not come from your meager business knowledge either. Go ahead and continue boasting of your wealth. Impress your sidekicks. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Whatever money you have did not come from working as a seasonal pipe fitter. It certainly did not come from your meager business knowledge either. Go ahead and continue boasting of your wealth. Impress your sidekicks. :biggrin:
Not even close to seasonal until 2 years ago. Unless seasonal is 6-7 days a week, year round. I had enough to live good. I've always been able to buy what I want.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Every time that you take a swipe at my family, you lower yourself a little bit more, RV. You prove you have no class on a daily basis. You're just like most other Obama voters. You need somebody else to take care of you from cradle to grave. Some of you lean on welfare and some of you were born between first and second base and think that you have hit a triple. :biglmao:
You should know me by now. If you "smartass" me, I always return in kind. If you show respect, I return in kind.
TheRealVille Wrote:You should know me by now. If you smartass me, I always return in kind.
Yes, I know how you operate very well. You get your ass kicked in a debate and then start launching personal attacks. If I am not online, then somebody else does the kicking and finds themselves on the receiving end of your insults. Everybody knows what is in store for them when they win a debate with you, and it is hard not to win a debate with you.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Whatever money you have did not come from working as a seasonal pipe fitter. It certainly did not come from your meager business knowledge either. Go ahead and continue boasting of your wealth. Impress your sidekicks. :biggrin:

TheRealVille is a fitter of pipes? I didn't know that. What kind of pipes does he fit? And, in a 60 hour work week, how much time is actually spent fitting those pipes?

I always wanted to be a hod carrier.
To add, up until the last two years, I always worked at least 1500 hours a year, and most years, in the neighborhood of 2000-2500. Two years, 2002-2003, I worked close to 3000 hours. Damn, I'd hate to see what "full time" pipefitters work.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:TheRealVille is a fitter of pipes? I didn't know that. What kind of pipes does he fit? And, in a 60 hour work week, how much time is actually spent fitting those pipes?

I always wanted to be a hod carrier.
It's good to see that you make fun of tradesmen, and people that are "beneath" you. You want to add anything about people have to mine coal for a living? Push brooms? Teach? Various other trades that are beneath "ambulance chasers"? I don't know if you've looked through BGR much, but your Hoot hates ambulance chasers.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's good to see that you make fun of tradesmen, and people that are "beneath" you. You want to add anything about people have to mine coal for a living? Push brooms? Teach? Various other trades that are beneath "ambulance chasers"? I don't know if you've looked through BGR much, but your Hoot hates ambulance chasers.
There you go again, RV. Yes, I often speak derisively of "ambulance chasers" because I despise what certain types of lawyers have done to this country. There are far more bad lawyers in this country than good ones, but there will always be a need for good lawyers in this country to protect good people and companies from bad people. For example, people who if left unchecked would use the IRS to harass and intimidate their political opponents and violate their First, Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment rights, among others. In other words, we need an army of good lawyers to protect us from Obama and others of his ilk who walk among decent people.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next