Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top QB in 1a smaller schools
I was just wondering everyone's opinion on who is a top QB from the smaller schools in eastern kentucky and who to watch for
Well the QB for phelps was really good last year.. the Gannon kid.. but i hurd hes not playing the year.. something to do with baseball..
and the Puckett kid is a good QB at Jenkins..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Well the QB for phelps was really good last year.. the Gannon kid.. but i hurd hes not playing the year.. something to do with baseball..
and the Puckett kid is a good QB at Jenkins..
Gannonwas good and Puckett did great to just to a sophomore last year
yeah.. he sould be a really good QB his senior year..
Well paintsville really aint a small school but they had a great QB last year, and yeah thats kid from jenkins has got really fast. Hes gonna be a handful when he turns up feild
player_5622 Wrote:Well paintsville really aint a small school but they had a great QB last year, and yeah thats kid from jenkins has got really fast. Hes gonna be a handful when he turns up feild

Didnt the QB from paintsville graduate last year??
and yeah cant wait to watch him..
All-American Lineman Wrote:Gannonwas good and Puckett did great to just to a sophomore last year

Gannon is playing.....
Hurd he wasnt playing because of baseball??
He was on the ballfield yesterday.... He was supposed to have tried out for cheerleading with a couple of the other boys who play Bball and Baseball... BUT... he was on the football field yesterday running plays!
Thats good.. glad he changed his mind..
thats kinda werid he tryed out for cheerleading..
Girlfriend cheers!!! Nuf said!!! Big Grin
phs1986 Wrote:Girlfriend cheers!!! Nuf said!!! Big Grin
haha, could be a good choice then:thumpsup:
phs1986 Wrote:He was on the ballfield yesterday.... He was supposed to have tried out for cheerleading with a couple of the other boys who play Bball and Baseball... BUT... he was on the football field yesterday running plays!
Glad that he is playing, he did real well last year
He is a good kid.... makes EXCELLENT grades and is an all-around athlete...
Thats good.. Football isnt just on the feild, its in the class room also..
That is exactly what I tell my boys... academics first, athletics next... They both play sports but my middle school aged one is more into the sports thing... GRADES are something you don't play with!! LOL...
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Didnt the QB from paintsville graduate last year??
and yeah cant wait to watch him..

No, Paintsvilles QB (Daniel Pugh) didnt graduate last year. I think he will be a senior this year. Fun to watch. Will probably go to college playing football.
phs1986 Wrote:That is exactly what I tell my boys... academics first, athletics next... They both play sports but my middle school aged one is more into the sports thing... GRADES are something you don't play with!! LOL...

Your Right.. i hate hearing that a player is inelgible?? ( think thats how u spell it)
BlueBells Wrote:No, Paintsvilles QB (Daniel Pugh) didnt graduate last year. I think he will be a senior this year. Fun to watch. Will probably go to college playing football.

Pugh could go to college for football, baseball, and possibly basketball...not to mention he's a a very accomplished boxer, just a great all around athelete.
If I'm not mistaken, Paintsville is like the 3rd or 4th smallest Class A team with a football program. All the schools in their district have much larger enrollment numbers than them. And I'll go with the recent winner of best QB in the Mountains done by an online poll by WYMT, and say Daniel Pugh of Paintsville. Had a 10 TD prefromance against evarts last season in the playoffs, and the run he made against Lynn Camp before the half ended was something that should've been seen on ESPN.
Pugh is really good no doubt about that
yeah he is a all around player
gish_7 Wrote:Pugh could go to college for football, baseball, and possibly basketball...not to mention he's a a very accomplished boxer, just a great all around athelete.

I agree!
gish_7 Wrote:Pugh could go to college for football, baseball, and possibly basketball...not to mention he's a a very accomplished boxer, just a great all around athelete.
Sounds like he is just a tremendous athlete
yes hes a great athlete
no doubting that, who else is there to look for?
In not sure.. what about the kid from paintsville?
player_5622 Wrote:Well paintsville really aint a small school but they had a great QB last year

Paintsville has around 320 students (if that) grades 7-12. Pretty small if you aske me. Daniel Pugh is the best QB in Class A football in the mountains and a top 3 QB in ALL classes in the mountains.
Not only is he the best all round athlete at Paintsville, he is one of the best behaved young men there. Good head on his shoulders and highly liked by all the teachers and parents. He has never been tagged with having a bad attitude or being a trouble maker. Best of luck to DP.:1:
BlueBells Wrote:Not only is he the best all round athlete at Paintsville, he is one of the best behaved young men there. Good head on his shoulders and highly liked by all the teachers and parents. He has never been tagged with having a bad attitude or being a trouble maker. Best of luck to DP.:1:
Sounds like a great kid good luck to him:Clap: :Thumbs: