Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New BGR Fantasy Football Now Open
the id# is 348317 and the pass word is kentucky
and follow this link http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/348317
after we get some players we can talk about what time and date to draft.
I'll play if there's not enough but I'm already in the other one so I don't wanna take someone's spot who wants to play
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
im in the otherone to i just wanted to start one for people that dident get in on the otherone
I'm in the other one but I will join this one too lol
I'm in.
I just joined but if anybody else needs to be in one, I'll get out because I'm a people person:Thumbs:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
ok i
joined im playing the blu blurs 1st game looks like.
great. if we cant get new people to play we need to ask the people that are in the other one to join. can get enough fantasy BGR football!
When is the draft?
i signed up...but we DEFINITELy need a live draft...
yes we will have a live draft. as for the date and time anyone have any specific time
that will be convenent. i think it should at least be on a sunday night.
Sunday nights are good here.
any sunday night is probably the best time to do it.
Yeah sunday nights around 7 or 8 maybe?
Is it too late to join..I love to dominate, so this would be a good thing for me to join, lol!
we onley have 5 players. i would like to at least have 10. to start
Battle Tested Wrote:we onley have 5 players. i would like to at least have 10. to start

I just got back in........... so we have 6
I just tried to sign up and it wouldn't let me. Is anyone else having this problem?
Tomcat68 Wrote:I just tried to sign up and it wouldn't let me. Is anyone else having this problem?

If your clicking on the link in the first post, it won't let you sign up using that because it is a page you have to be in the league first to view. Try this link. By the way I just signed up.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.../j/HPtx.Vb
LC99 Wrote:If your clicking on the link in the first post, it won't let you sign up using that because it is a page you have to be in the league first to view. Try this link. By the way I just signed up.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.../j/HPtx.Vb

Yeah I tried to go in the way you gave me the link to but it was saying that the server wasn't working or something like that. Oh well, I'm signed up now.
we need 2 more players and ill start a draft date.
How many people are in both? I think that it would work better to just be in one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm in.
I will try to get somebody to sign up tonight to fill the other spot if it is still open
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When is the draft anyways?
I don't think there is a draft date yet... not sure though
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
we can start the draft on sunday the 27 at 8 or 9 if you guys want. if i have on objections this will be the date for the draft.
Beef Wrote:How many people are in both? I think that it would work better to just be in one.
we can start as many as we need to get everyone in on the action.
i am in the 1st one and i started number 2 so thats it for me. if somone was left out it is very easy to start another. just for myself i have stuff going on espn and yahoo and im playing fantasy college football on the sporting news.com. its prety cool to.:rockon:
i dont know what happened but the draft went on auto. i dont know what happend i started it out as a live draft and i guess it did an auto pick. o well. now everyone can go look at there players now. sorry guys i dont know what happend. it should still be fun. if anyone had their hearts set on a live draft i or someone els can start another.