•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
TheRealVille Wrote:Are we looking at approval rating trends, or a mixture of approval and disapproval ratings mixed up in a twisting fashion? :biglmao:
Don't try to confuse the issue. You called me a liar and I have clearly demonstrated that you were lying. There is not much you can do at this point to save face short of making a sincere apology but you are not man enough to do that.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have got to be the lowest class character that I have ever encountered online. I said that Obama's approval ratings have been trending down and you called me a liar. I then posted a poll that shows that Obama's approval ratings declined during the month of May. Then you post a reference to the Rasmussen poll that clearly shows that Obama's approval ratings have been trending downward and you call me a liar again. How pathetic is that?

Stupidity and dishonesty is a dangerous combination. Scandals are a drag on presidential popularity - they always have been and they always will be.

[Image: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plai...1_2013.jpg]
His approval rating is fairly flat at around 50%, like I said. I also said he lost a couple of points, which if you look, is the month of May. Which, after looking, I was wrong, it went up 2 points over May. But, overall, for several months, he is holding fairly steady. You are one of the biggest lying, twisters I have ever conversed with online.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Don't try to confuse the issue. You called me a liar and I have clearly demonstrated that you were lying. There is not much you can do at this point to save face short of making a sincere apology but you are not man enough to do that.
All anybody has to do is look at the approval rating, at your favorite pollster, over the course of time, to see that you are a blatant liar, and who is telling the truth in these posts. From 1/21/09 - 6/1/13, his approval rating has pretty much been flat at around 50%. For the month of May 2013, he started at 49%, and ended with 52%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...ex_history
TheRealVille Wrote:His approval rating is fairly flat at around 50%, like I said. I also said he lost a couple of points, which if you look, is the month of May. But, overall, for several months, he is holding fairly steady. You are one of the biggest lying, twisters I have ever conversed with online.
Any fool can see that the trend of Obama's approval numbers since February has been downward. Apparently, your IQ places you somewhere south of fool territory. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Any fool can see that the trend of Obama's approval numbers since February has been downward. Apparently, your IQ places you somewhere south of fool territory. :biglmao:
Confusednicker: Now you get to pick the trend months? 56% to 52% over 3 months. :biglmao: Look at the big picture, moron. In post #60 you were just taking about May, lol. In May they went up 2 points.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have got to be the lowest class character that I have ever encountered online. I said that Obama's approval ratings have been trending down and you called me a liar. I then posted a poll that shows that Obama's approval ratings declined during the month of May. Then you post a reference to the Rasmussen poll that clearly shows that Obama's approval ratings have been trending downward and you call me a liar again. How pathetic is that?

Stupidity and dishonesty is a dangerous combination. Scandals are a drag on presidential popularity - they always have been and they always will be.

[Image: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plai...1_2013.jpg]
Hoot, you have to be the biggest lying, moron I have ever met online. Even these other guys here don't intentionally lie, they just post their opinion. I've got better things to do than talk to a blooming idiot. All the numbers are there for everybody to see who the liar is. Good day ,sir.
TheRealVille Wrote:Confusednicker: Now you get to pick the trend months? 56% to 52% over 3 months. :biglmao: Look at the big picture, moron.
I posted the big picture. Just because you cannot read and interpret a simple graph does not mean anybody else has the same problem. Obama's numbers have been trending downward as coverage of his multiple scandals has trended upwards. This should be a pretty simple concept to follow for any thinking person. Obamabots really are not thinking individuals and you prove it here every day. What has Obama done to made delude yourself into thinking that the well deserved negative media coverage would not affect his job approval ratings?

I love it when morons resort to calling other people morons. They can't see the irony in their words but everybody else can. :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:Hoot, you have to be the biggest lying, moron I have ever met online. Even these other guys here don't intentionally lie, they just post their opinion. I've got better things to do than talk to a blooming idiot. All the numbers are there for everybody to see who the liar is. Good day ,sir.
Yes, the numbers are there and so is the chart of the poll that you cited (but I posted) for everybody to see. You most likely do have better things to do than lose debates to me.

Don't worry, I will be back to working long days early Monday morning and you can resume your 24/7 posting of Obama propaganda without worrying about me correcting you. I am just here on weekends to give TRT and Harry a breather. Confusednicker:
I work for the DOD, the same as you, lol. I'll be at work Monday, also.
^ Actually, I went back to work a week sooner than my doc wanted, so I've been back for over a week now.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Like I said, when you use the "idiot" nick you don't have to have any accountability.

u may want 2 use ur other names more often
youve lost all since of hope on TRV :lmao:

btw the truth in that photo hurts doesn't it :lmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Actually, I went back to work a week sooner than my doc wanted, so I've been back for over a week now.
Good luck with the new job, RV. I hope that you found something reasonably close to home.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Good luck with the new job, RV. I hope that you found something reasonably close to home.
It's not a new job. But, it is reasonably close to home. You see, I don't tell everything on here. Just what I want you to know.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's not a new job. But, it is reasonably close to home. You see, I don't tell everything on here. Just what I want you to know.

have u ever worked a day in ur life
TheRealVille Wrote:It's not a new job. But, it is reasonably close to home. You see, I don't tell everything on here. Just what I want you to know.
That's okay, because I assume that nothing you tell me is the truth anyway. :biggrin:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:have u ever worked a day in ur life
:biggrin: Want to compare hours through the years, since 1983?
TheRealVille Wrote::biggrin: Want to compare hours through the years, since 1983?

getting ur check 2 start the month has u n a jolly mood
if you just read this you will understand a lot

States with the Most Americans on Disability
1. West Virginia
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 9.0%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 39.0% (the highest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 54.1% (the lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 7.8% (23rd lowest)

2. Arkansas
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 8.2%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 36.1% (2nd highest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 60.4% (8th lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 7.9% (24th lowest)

3. Alabama
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 8.1%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 34.6% (6th highest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 58.5% (2nd lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 8.7% (19th highest)

4. Kentucky
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 8.1%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 34.8% (5th highest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 61.5% (10th lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 9.5% (12th highest)

5. Mississippi
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 7.7%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 30.3% (23rd lowest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 59.6% (4th lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 10.5% (4th highest)

6. Maine
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 7.4%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 33.0% (10th highest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 65.2% (24th highest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 7.7% (22nd lowest)

7. Tennessee
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 6.5%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 32.4% (11th highest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 62.7% (16th lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 9.3% (15th highest)

8. South Carolina
> Pct. of working age population with benefits: 6.3%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 30.1% (20th lowest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 60.0% (6th lowest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 10.4% (tied for 6th highest)

9. Missouri
> Pct. receiving disability benefits: 6.1%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 30.5% (24th lowest)
> 2011 labor force participation rate: 65.0% (25th highest)
> 2011 unemployment rate: 8.4% (22nd highest)

10. Michigan
> Pct. receiving disability benefits: 6.0%
> Pct. with recurring neck and back pain: 32.3% (12th highest)
> 2011 labor force participation: 60.3% (7th lowest)
> 2011 unemployment: 10.4% (tied for 6th highest)

http://247wallst.com/2013/05/20/states-w...ability/2/

America’s Worst-Educated States
1. West Virginia
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 18.5%
> Median household income: $38,482 (2nd lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 18.6% (10th highest)

2. Mississippi
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 19.8%
> Median household income: $36,919 (the lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 22.6% (the highest)

3. Arkansas
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 20.3%
> Median household income: $38,758 (3rd lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 19.5% (4th highest)

4. Kentucky
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 21.1%
> Median household income: $41,141 (4th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 19.1% (5th highest)

5. Louisiana
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 21.1%
> Median household income: $41,734 (7th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 20.4% (3rd highest)

6. Alabama
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 22.3%
> Median household income: $41,415 (5th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 19.0% (7th highest)

7. Nevada
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 22.5%
> Median household income: $48,927 (24th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 15.9% (23rd highest)

8. Indiana
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 23.0%
> Median household income: $46,438 (20th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 16.0% (21st highest)

9. Tennessee
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 23.6%
> Median household income: $41,693 (6th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 18.3% (12th highest)

10. Oklahoma
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 23.8%
> Median household income: $43,225 (10th lowest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 17.2% (16th highest)

America’s Best-Educated States

1. Massachusetts
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 39.1%
> Median household income: $62,859 (5th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 11.6% (9th lowest)

2. Maryland
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 36.9%
> Median household income: $70,004 (the highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 10.1% (2nd lowest)

3. Colorado
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 36.7%
> Median household income: $55,387 (15th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 13.5% (18th lowest)

4. Connecticut
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 36.2%
> Median household income: $65,753 (4th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 10.9% (5th lowest)

5. Vermont
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 35.4%
> Median household income: $52,776 (19th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 11.5% (tied-8th lowest)

6. New Jersey
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 35.3%
> Median household income: $67,458 (3rd highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 10.4% (3rd lowest)

7. Virginia
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 35.1%
> Median household income: $61,882 (7th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 11.5% (tied-8th lowest)

8. New Hampshire
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 33.4%
> Median household income: $62,647 (6th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 8.8% (the least)

9. New York
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 32.9%
> Median household income: $55,246 (16th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 16.0% (21st highest)

10. Minnesota
> Bachelor’s degree or higher: 32.4%
> Median household income: $56,954 (11th highest)
> Pct. below poverty level: 11.9% (11th lowest)

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-fina...ed-states/

states with the highest income

http://www.myplan.com/careers/top-ten/hi...states.php

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=554]
TheRealVille Wrote:You said "Obama's approval rating is trending down", which is a bald faced lie. Your words are in black and white. As trends go, they are basically flat, with an upward swing over the last couple of months, then going down a couple of notches in the last few days. In your "trending", if you are going by 2 days at a time, I guess they are trending down. :biglmao: Look at the trend you speak of. Post #54 & #56 shows your exact words.

My words. Nowhere did I say they were holding steady. I said, fairly steady, and they were trending up, which they are. Look at the charts, my statement is a lot closer than yours. A graph of several months actually shows his numbers are fairly steady around 50%, like I said.You are getting proven the liar that you really are.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...ex_history

:please: Obama's numbers are tanking and that's all Hoot was saying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Good luck with the new job, RV. I hope that you found something reasonably close to home.

Don't worry about RV. In his line of work everything runs downhill. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Don't worry about RV. In his line of work everything runs downhill. :biggrin:
For plumbers yea, but I'm not a plumber. I've never been a plumber, though they have some gravy work, on the new end.
DoD employs a lot of plumbers.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:DoD employs a lot of plumbers.
They probably do, but not me.
^ I could only wish I were a plumber. Those guys make a flat fortune, and sleep in their own bed at night.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:DoD employs a lot of plumbers.
Would you believe that I've known lawyers that take vacations to come to outages in my field, to make the extra money that outages provide? But, again, my work with DoD isn't anything to do with that.
TheRealThing Wrote:Don't worry about RV. In his line of work everything runs downhill. :biggrin:
As an EKY carpenter, are you really wanting to compare the field of a plumber, compared to a carpenter?
TheRealVille Wrote:As an EKY carpenter, are you really wanting to compare the field of a plumber, compared to a carpenter?

It's sort of hard to nail you down on some of this stuff. Not long ago you swore and be durned you did commercial work and industrial work. Now you're admitting you don't plumb. On the vast majority of commercial jobs there isn't any fitter work except in one narrow field.

And no, I don't want to compare the two. All I'll say is that I've had a bazillion plumbers come and go and I wound up laying off every one of them. It's a funny thing though, I never did have a plumber hand me my check. As important as you all are, one would have thought our roles would have been reversed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:It's sort of hard to nail you down on some of this stuff. Not long ago you swore and be durned you did commercial work and industrial work. Now you're admitting you don't plumb. On the vast majority of commercial jobs there isn't any fitter work except in one narrow field.

And no, I don't want to compare the two. All I'll say is that I've had a bazillion plumbers come and go and I wound up laying off every one of them. It's a funny thing though, I never did have a plumber hand me my check. As important as you all are, one would have thought our roles would have been reversed.
I have plumbed on Federal jobs, But yes, there is some work for me in the commercial field. Have you ever heard of mechanical rooms? Boiler systems, and HVAC isn't plumber work. Or, maybe you haven't been on larger commercial jobs? But no, I don't work commercial a lot of times. The majority of my work is industrial. FTR, industrial is a much larger scale than you are used to, being a commercial guy. I'm sure being a small time commercial super, you have had plumbers under you, but there is whole big world out there that you aren't used to. It's ok though, the trade needs you small time commercial guys to do the small jobs. The important thing to remember is this, you are now drawing your measly Ashland carpenter pension, along with social security. I know many Ashland carpenters. I also know how much their pension amounts to.
^ I see you still like to toot your superintendent horn, even after you are retired. LOL. All good supers realize that you aren't squat without good men to carry you through. Pencil pushing doesn't get the job done. FTR, you aren't the first "high on themselves" super I have ever met.
That whole education thing really works well considering there isnt any jobs for them, so its more or less just a waste of time that leaves you with thousands in financial aid, correct?

Hard to use a degree when you cant find a job, but you can bet your ass they'll want there money for that degree right away.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next