Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots to sign Tim Tebow
Hopefully they start him against the Jets for fun

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl...s/2409685/

In all honesty, he's probably accepted the fact that he is going to be a utility player or a backup.

He won't be starting in NE with Tom Brady there.
Glad Tebow got on a team.... Still hate the Pats tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think its a good fit for him. If any coach can turn him into a productive player at a position other than QB, it would be Bill Belichick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
It's a good idea for the Pats to sign tebow
Patriots just became my second-favorite team. Maybe Tebow can even make a decent human out of Belichick....
Perfect scenario for him to convert to a TE with Gronk being hurt!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Strictly done to boost merchandise sales...
Well my prediction that he wont be a starting QB has finally been completely validated.

Welcome to tightend mr tebow.
I'm thinking he will probably remain in New England for the rest of his career. He is a Belichick kind of guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well my prediction that he wont be a starting QB has finally been completely validated.

Welcome to tightend mr tebow.

Your prediction of NO NFL team signing him this year has been shot to hell.
^
I forgot to include a disclaimer that the cheating Belicheck could be the only option.
Nobody would expect a God fearing man such as Tebow to continue Spygate.
Its all in Belichecks master plan.
^^ LOL. God sent him to line Belicheck out.
He is listed on the roster as a QB but I wouldn't be surprised to see him line up as a tight end near the goal line or short yardage plays.

However, IMO this is the best place for him. Brady has no chance of loosing the starting job so I believe he will be a good teacher for Tebow.
Tebow will be the QB that leads the Pat's to the Super Bowl when Brady goes down with a knee injury in week 2.
judgementday Wrote:He is listed on the roster as a QB but I wouldn't be surprised to see him line up as a tight end near the goal line or short yardage plays.

However, IMO this is the best place for him. Brady has no chance of loosing the starting job so I believe he will be a good teacher for Tebow.

Tebow will not see the field on short-yardage plays.

Tom Brady has the best QB sneak in the business and if Tebow even starts to run onto the field Brady will wave him back and sneak it himself.

I think he's like 98% on getting a first down since 2005 or something like that.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I forgot to include a disclaimer that the cheating Belicheck could be the only option.
Nobody would expect a God fearing man such as Tebow to continue Spygate.
Its all in Belichecks master plan.
I chuckled Big Grin
jetpilot Wrote:Patriots just became my second-favorite team. Maybe Tebow can even make a decent human out of Belichick....

What makes you think Belichick is indecent?
Hernandez in Jail/Cut, Gronk still hurt...

Tebow the Pats TE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Now is the time for that to happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Told you all he wouldnt be a QB :biglmao:

Heck, Bilecheck prolly knew what Hernandez was going to do and signed Tebow for that reason.
For Tebow to stay on team he will now have to become a TE. And with the pats only really have one other TE this will be a perfect fit for Tebow.
Appears the christian motivational speaker gig is more realistic than playing for the Pats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
So stupid!!! Someone needs to take a chance on him, he will do so well if they do.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:So stupid!!! Someone needs to take a chance on him, he will do so well if they do.

[Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a7c6332fb5725...o1_250.gif]
J-Rod Wrote:[Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a7c6332fb5725...o1_250.gif]

Although I love that image. Someone needs to please give him a chance, I don't understand how any one wouldn't after what he did in Denver. I knew the Patriots wouldn't because they have Brady, but someone needs to take a chance on him! I know he can win.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
He's not an NFL QB.
Im sorry, but he never will be. Likeable guy or not, he just aint there.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
He's not an NFL QB.
Im sorry, but he never will be. Likeable guy or not, he just aint there.

Than how did he do what he did in Denver?
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Than how did he do what he did in Denver?

Closer to God in Mile High...

Again, time to fire up the christian motivational speaker tour. Saving souls, sharing testimony, and making $$$. I can think of much worse pursuits in life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spud6 Wrote:Than how did he do what he did in Denver?

What did he do in Denver.
Won a couple of games?
If he was that good of a QB, somebody would atleast have him as a backup, but in the NFL you have to throw the ball, and hes not consistent enough to do that.