•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will George Zimmerman get a fair trial?
WideRight05 Wrote:[Image: http://rlv.zcache.com/what_a_joke_card-p...fb_400.jpg]
Welcome back 05. Is 03's hand still hurting?
Who was 260 pounds? Zimmerman the night of the shooting was 5'8" and weighed 195lbs. Martin was 5'11" and weighed 160lbs. As far as thc in his system, any amount was against the law. Weed is illegal, even for a teenager.
Crossbones Wrote:Who was 260 pounds? Zimmerman the night of the shooting was 5'8" and weighed 195lbs. Martin was 5'11" and weighed 160lbs. As far as thc in his system, any amount was against the law. Weed is illegal, even for a teenager.

You might want to recheck those stats.
TheRealVille Wrote:You might want to recheck those stats.

I did before I posted. Maybe you should.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martinhttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5...-we-know-/
FTR, all you guys that keep referring to Martin as a "17 year old man", he had just turned 17, 21 days before his death. I guess "man" promotes your agenda better than a teenager that just turned 17.
Well then FTR, he was a 17 year 21 day old 5'11" 160lb thug, not 17 year old thug. Any child, white, black, green or yellow that has drugs in their system, stolen items on them and get expelled from school is a thug or at the very least thug wanna be. An Zimmerman did not weigh 260lbs
Crossbones Wrote:Well then FTR, he was a 17 year 21 day old 5'11" 160lb thug, not 17 year old thug. Any child, white, black, green or yellow that has drugs in their system, stolen items on them and get expelled from school is a thug or at the very least thug wanna be. An Zimmerman did not weigh 260lbs

Did he steal those skittles and tea?
TheRealVille Wrote:FTR, all you guys that keep referring to Martin as a "17 year old man", he had just turned 17, 21 days before his death. I guess "man" promotes your agenda better than a teenager that just turned 17.

It depends on what you mean by "man". Intellectually and emotionally, he was far from a man. Physically, he was clearly a man. I would say it is safe to assume that Martin had far more experience in fights and brawls than did Zimmerman. Of course, none of that was admissible and, to be honest, it should have been excluded. In any case, he was clearly no "child" as the prosecution and the race baiters would have you believe.
TheRealVille Wrote:Did he steal those skittles and tea?

:eyeroll: So, we are on a different subject now? Did you ever recheck those stats? As far as I could tell, he paid for them. Skittles and tea are a whole lot different than having stolen items and drugs in your backback and wanting to get a gun an so forth. He was probably high from the weed and to parinoid to attempt to steal the skittles. I'm assuming, since that is what you have been doing. Still a thug.
Crossbones Wrote::eyeroll: So, we are on a different subject now? Did you ever recheck those stats? As far as I could tell, he paid for them. Skittles and tea are a whole lot different than having stolen items and drugs in your backback and wanting to get a gun an so forth. He was probably high from the weed and to parinoid to attempt to steal the skittles. I'm assuming, since that is what you have been doing. Still a thug.

You can't be high with the amount that was in his system? Did he have stolen items on him, or not?
TheRealVille Wrote:You can't be high with the amount that was in his system? Did he have stolen items on him, or not?

So, you are a medical doctor now? Confusednicker: Drugs don't react to everyone the same way. According to you he was just a small innocent child. Drugs react to little bitty kids fast and hard. He had stolen items on him when he was expelled from school. That's why he was there. Because his mom couldn't do anything with him, his dad didn't even know he was missing. Maybe that's how he got the money for the skittle and tea. He sold the drugs and all the stuff that was stolen.:popcorn: All speculation, just like you have been throwing out there.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/...-was-shot/
Bottom line, a kid walking home minding his own business, scared by the man stalking him in the dark, was killed by th stalker. The stalker has been caught lying about the events. Martin lived and died, living every child's nightmare, being stalked in the dark, and harmed by the stalker. Justice will be served.
That's what I figured!
Crossbones Wrote:That's what I figured!

He had very small trace amounts.
Crossbones Wrote::eyeroll: So, we are on a different subject now? Did you ever recheck those stats? As far as I could tell, he paid for them. Skittles and tea are a whole lot different than having stolen items and drugs in your backback and wanting to get a gun an so forth. He was probably high from the weed and to parinoid to attempt to steal the skittles. I'm assuming, since that is what you have been doing. Still a thug.

Crossbones Wrote:So, you are a medical doctor now? Confusednicker: Drugs don't react to everyone the same way. According to you he was just a small innocent child. Drugs react to little bitty kids fast and hard. He had stolen items on him when he was expelled from school. That's why he was there. Because his mom couldn't do anything with him, his dad didn't even know he was missing. Maybe that's how he got the money for the skittle and tea. He sold the drugs and all the stuff that was stolen.:popcorn: All speculation, just like you have been throwing out there.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/...-was-shot/

My friend, welcome to the RealVille circular doh-see-doh. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:He had very small trace amounts.

He was a "kid" with drugs in his system. That is the "bottom line". Who thought it was cool to jump a guy and beat his head into the concrete. You always say this and blah blah that, but when proven wrong, you change the subject and never admit your wrong. That is the "bottom line".
TheRealThing Wrote:My friend, welcome to the RealVille circular doh-see-doh. :biggrin:
Yelp, I've seen the circus from him before. :popcorn:
TheRealVille Wrote:Bottom line, a kid walking home minding his own business, scared by the man stalking him in the dark, was killed by th stalker. The stalker has been caught lying about the events. Martin lived and died, living every child's nightmare, being stalked in the dark, and harmed by the stalker. Justice will be served.

As far as "justice will be served", this whole trial has been rediculous. A conviction might be laid out, but Justice will not be. He will be found guilty to please people like sharpton and jackson and his adopted dad, obama. :Sad04:
TheRealVille is now calling Martin a "kid" and a "child". Why not just call him a "babe in arms"?

From what we know about him, although the jury doesn't know it, I would call him a "potential". A "potential" what? Well, most likely a present troublemaker but a potential violent criminal.

The race baiters should refrain from ramming those pre-teen pictures of their poster boy down our throats. Intelligent and informed people know better. Of course, I firmly believe that, with the education standards of the government schools as it is, our country has a definite and quickly shrinking minority of individuals who are intelligent and informed.
Crossbones Wrote:As far as "justice will be served", this whole trial has been rediculous. A conviction might be laid out, but Justice will not be. He will be found guilty to please people like sharpton and jackson and his adopted dad, obama. :Sad04:

Now, don't forget. Obama said that, if he had a son, he would look like Martin. I wonder if that would make Holder an uncle.
Crossbones Wrote:Yelp, I've seen the circus from him before. :popcorn:
That "mistake" about Martin's weight was no such thing. RV makes honest mistakes but nobody could have looked at the photos or video footage of Zimmerman on the night of the shooting and believe that he weighed 260 lbs. The problem is, there are so many mistakes and whoppers, it is often hard to distinguish between them. The bottom line is that he has no respect for the rule of law or for the truth. :biggrin:
Crossbones Wrote:He was a "kid" with drugs in his system. That is the "bottom line". Who thought it was cool to jump a guy and beat his head into the concrete. You always say this and blah blah that, but when proven wrong, you change the subject and never admit your wrong. That is the "bottom line".

You are telling one side that hasn't been proven true.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are telling one side that hasn't been proven true.

I think that we can all agree that Martin would never have been described as a fine, upstanding, young man of great potential to succeed. Now, that doesn't change the fact that it is a tragedy that he was killed. Nonetheless, let's be real.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I think that we can all agree that Martin would never have been described as a fine, upstanding, young man of great potential to succeed. Now, that doesn't change the fact that it is a tragedy that he was killed. Nonetheless, let's be real.

I guess we'll never know, now. Maybe we should take a poll and see who's past allows them to throw the first stone.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are telling one side that hasn't been proven true.

What part hasn't been proven? Did he not have drugs in his system? Did George Zimmerman not have wounds on his head? Hmmm.
TheRealVille Wrote:I guess we'll never know, now. Maybe we should take a poll and see who's past allows them to throw the first stone.

I've seen you throw several stones at Zimmerman throughout this entire thread. :dontthink
Crossbones Wrote:I've seen you throw several stones at Zimmerman throughout this entire thread. :dontthink
There were many more stones hurled in the first thread on this topic before anybody, including RV, had any reliable information. Facts don't matter to him, and nothing shows that better than his wild rants in the previous thread. Sharpton and Obama thought that Martin's death was the result of racism and that was good enough reason for RV to label everybody who disagreed a racist. As facts have emerged that proved all of his assumptions in that first thread wrong, his opinions have not wavered. If RV does not call you a racist for disagreeing with Barack Hussein Obama, then you are doing something wrong. Confusednicker:

Zimmerman's lawyers have clearly established reasonable doubt in this case, but people having some common sense had already reached that conclusion. Let' hope that Zimmerman's lawyers did not let an RV lie her way onto the jury.
:happytear:
TheRealVille Wrote:I smoked in the 70's, and I've smoked relatively recent. I don't know who wrote your peice, but the weed today in not much different. Martin had trace amounts, he couldn't be a frequent user with what was in his system. As for paranoia, some people get paranoid, some don't. I don't. At any rate, with the amount of thc in his system, he wasn't high at the time, and had no need to be paranoid, other than being a 150 pound teenager being followed by a 260 pound man.
from George Mason University.
Weed is more potent today maybe you need to by from a new supplier
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next