Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Football
Anyone heard how Bell County is going to be this year. Looks like the regional winner will come from are district this year since everyone on the other side appears to be down. I really thought LC would be better this year but looks like the only team we'll have to worry about is Ashland.
Is Christopher still at Bell? Earlier in the summer I had heard he had transferred to Corbin, but on the WYMT preview tonight I thought I heard his name mentioned in the Bell preview.
Bell County might goto state ! They have one of the best TE's in the state and will definently win Region !
Just from what I have read, Rockcastle may be better than Bell again this year. Look for another big showdown.

But Ashland and Johnson Central could challenge for the region.

GO EKY!
I wouldn't claim a Regional Title yet!
FIREMAN Wrote:Anyone heard how Bell County is going to be this year. Looks like the regional winner will come from are district this year since everyone on the other side appears to be down. I really thought LC would be better this year but looks like the only team we'll have to worry about is Ashland.

The other district may be more to worry about than you think, but the only way Bell will meet up with them is if they make it to the regional finals with the new playoff format. I think Bell will be very solid, normally a team like they have could win the region but i think that Rockcastle is going to spoil that with all that they have returning. From District 8 look for 3 solid teams in Ashland, Mason Co., and Johnson Central. 3 days away from kickoff and i cant wait.