Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues - See more at: http://cnsne
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama has shattered all modern records for unemploying Americans. Now, to avoid watching real unemployment soar even higher, he has suspended the imposition of the onerous Obamacare employer mandate. Obamacare has already led to employers dropping fulltime employees in favor of part time employees, so the employment situation is even worse than the numbers indicate. Part-time burger flipping jobs are not what young American citizens need, but it is what the lucky ones can find in the Obama economy.

[HTML]Bush has now been out of office for 5-1/2 years[/HTML]. This is Obama's economy and the policies that are impoverishing Americans are his. You should be ashamed that you have supported policies and the man who is busy destroying our economic foundation. Would you vote for Obama for an illegal third term, as RV says that he would? Would you support Obama as the first American dictator?

Bush has now been out of office for 5-1/2 years

it's been 4 and a half years since your boy bush2 left get it right
TheRealVille Wrote:Are you saying the other facts I posted aren't true? :hilarious:

vector Wrote:Bush has now been out of office for 5-1/2 years

it's been 4 and a half years since your boy bush2 left get it right
I got it right in later posts but you are right, I posted 5-1/2 years a few times and realized my mistake after it was to late to correct it. Thanks for pointing it out. 54 months is still 54 months and Obama still holds the record for futility when it comes to unemployment.
vector Wrote:duck dodge and spin why don't you just answer the ?
Why don't you answer the questions, sidekick?
vector Wrote:I get's that is why he was for gun control you are so full of shit it's not even funny
Manchin co-sponsored a gun control amendment and it was defeated. Look it up, moron. BTW, you slipped out of character and actually wrote a grammatically correct sentence. You English teachers must be so proud.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why don't you answer the questions, sidekick?

duck dodge and spin at your best
vector Wrote:duck dodge and spin at your best

Tell you what. Why don't you wait until you've actually bested anybody about anything and then IF they dodge that rapier wit of yours, you can bust them for dodging.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Tell you what. Why don't you wait until you've actually bested anybody about anything and then IF they dodge that rapier wit of yours, you can bust them for dodging.

there's his sidekick
TheRealThing Wrote:Tell you what. Why don't you wait until you've actually bested anybody about anything and then IF they dodge that rapier wit of yours, you can bust them for dodging.
... Not directed at me, so I'll stand down.
vector Wrote:there's his sidekick

Forgive me vector. I might have landed on you a bit hard. The point I should have made was that Hoot usually develops his point as well as any I have seen on this forum.

But, since I am accused. Let me try to earn something of your criticism. Hoot is guilty only of respect and concern for his country from what I have seen. He never slams you in a way that seems to smack of ill will. In fact, taking time to further explain himself when you come back with you usual feeble party line paraphrased rhetoric.

I thought the video he posted revealed the contempt shared among those of the gay community for American traditional values. I mean, how many times have you seen a preacher get KO'd? And in a cowardly fashion from behind no less. And FTR, if you really want to look cool, you should use your own material. The five rules of dodgeball; dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge. Is a joke between me and RV.

My own opinion on the matter of homosexuality is no secret. I believe that God is in the process of turning over the nation to reprobate thinking, as that thinking choses to govern at the state and federal levels. Gay marriage is newer than most people's car. And yet in less than four years past, we see the SCOTUS roll over on 237 years of practical and moral prudence. I believe that America is in very real trouble as the result of her willingness to shake her fist in God's face. Defiantly passing law which countermands His own.

The ramifications of our defiance will soon be too much for any of us to bear, of that you may be sure. Where once, the world marveled at our greatness, our gleaming alabaster cities, our great wealth , our military might but, most of all, our commitment to moral behavior and honorable dealings inside and outside our borders, they now choose to thumb their noses at us. The awe and fear of America is not altogether gone completely and yet, we shouldn't think of the rest of the world as fools either. When our president speaks, it should be with honor, not in an effort to further a liberal agenda.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Forgive me vector. I might have landed on you a bit hard. The point I should have made was that Hoot usually develops his point as well as any I have seen on this forum.

But, since I am accused. Let me try to earn something of your criticism. Hoot is guilty only of respect and concern for his country from what I have seen. He never slams you in a way that seems to smack of ill will. In fact, taking time to further explain himself when you come back with you usual feeble party line paraphrased rhetoric.

I thought the video he posted revealed the contempt shared among those of the gay community for American traditional values. I mean, how many times have you seen a preacher get KO'd? And in a cowardly fashion from behind no less. And FTR, if you really want to look cool, you should use your own material. The five rules of dodgeball; dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge. Is a joke between me and RV.

My own opinion on the matter of homosexuality is no secret. I believe that God is in the process of turning over the nation to reprobate thinking, as that thinking choses to govern at the state and federal levels. Gay marriage is newer than most people's car. And yet in less than four years past, we see the SCOTUS roll over on 237 years of practical and moral prudence. I believe that America is in very real trouble as the result of her willingness to shake her fist in God's face. Defiantly passing law which countermands His own.

The ramifications of our defiance will soon be too much for any of us to bear, of that you may be sure. Where once, the world marveled at our greatness, our gleaming alabaster cities, our great wealth , our military might but, most of all, our commitment to moral behavior and honorable dealings inside and outside our borders, they now choose to thumb their noses at us. The awe and fear of America is not altogether gone completely and yet, we shouldn't think of the rest of the world as fools either. When our president speaks, it should be with honor, not in an effort to further a liberal agenda.
What's this got to do with 7.5 unemployment?
WideRight05 Wrote:[Image: http://silentespeaks.com/wp-content/uplo...kebank.JPG]

TheRealThing Wrote:The ramifications of our defiance will soon be too much for any of us to bear, of that you may be sure. Where once, the world marveled at our greatness, our gleaming alabaster cities, our great wealth , our military might but, most of all, our commitment to moral behavior and honorable dealings inside and outside our borders, they now choose to thumb their noses at us. The awe and fear of America is not altogether gone completely and yet, we shouldn't think of the rest of the world as fools either. When our president speaks, it should be with honor, not in an effort to further a liberal agenda.

TheRealVille Wrote:What's this got to do with 7.5 unemployment?

I blended threads a bit there which makes the reference a little thin to be sure. We got a lot of troubles to deal with such as 7.5 unemployment which, in the end are all symptoms of the same disease.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:What's this got to do with 7.5 unemployment?

don't have the answer change the subject dodge spin and duck
TheRealThing Wrote:Forgive me vector. I might have landed on you a bit hard. The point I should have made was that Hoot usually develops his point as well as any I have seen on this forum.

well you can put a lot of the blame on your hero Reagan he is the one who appointed Kennedy1988 he was the deciding vote but you know how them movie stars are
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...3123_n.jpg]

i'm going to vote
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p...3123_n.jpg]

Maybe with the debt approaching 17 trillion they felt like we couldn't afford to give away the billions in subsidies, entitlements and freebies on this list. The Reinvestment Act tore up a trillion dollar bill all by itself. But, aside from that farce, which saw the inception of crony capitalism, the list reads like a who's who of pork barrel spending. Everything from green golf carts to the millions wasted to date by this administration on the green agenda. It means nothing to this administration to toss billions of dollars around. Or take 100 million dollar vacations.

Here is another list for you. Thirty six so-called green energy companies that have been operating on the taxpayer dime and are in default;

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

No wonder the republicans blocked the block heads. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is the deficit shrinking?
TheRealVille Wrote:^Is the deficit shrinking?

Well let's see. Have we ever had a time in our nation's history when we racked up any where near 7 trillion dollars in a little over 4 years? You tell me, how and where the deficit is shrinking? It may have mercifully slowed down for a few months. Guarantee you one thing, if the employer mandate had been allowed to kick in on schedule, all this shrinking talk wouldn't be happening. And if we are not spared and it finally does kick in, the reductions, if there really turns out to be any and not just estimates, will evaporate in a hurry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Look it up. The deficit is shrinking, and that is fact. Hoot won't even deny that truth.
TheRealVille Wrote:^Look it up. The deficit is shrinking, and that is fact. Hoot won't even deny that truth.
The only reason that the deficit has shrunk is that Obama cannot get the Republicans to vote for any more stimulus packages and Obama gambled that Republicans would agree to new spending to avoid the sequestration bill, which was his idea, to go into effect. Obama lost the gamble and he is stuck with sequestration, which he tried to blame on Republicans. So, give Obama credit for cutting spending if you want, but the truth is he does not deserve the credit.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The only reason that the deficit has shrunk is that Obama cannot get the Republicans to vote for any more stimulus packages and Obama gambled that Republicans would agree to new spending to avoid the sequestration bill, which was his idea, to go into effect. Obama lost the gamble and he is stuck with sequestration, which he tried to blame on Republicans. So, give Obama credit for cutting spending if you want, but the truth is he does not deserve the credit.
It was a co-op idea. I heard republican after republican say they are glad they went through with the sequestration. So yes, they are to blame.
TheRealVille Wrote:It was a co-op idea. I heard republican after republican say they are glad they went through with the sequestration. So yes, they are to blame.
Sequestration is a crock. It didn't cut anything except the increase in the % of their raise. Each department still received more money than the previous year. It's like wanting to buy a $50,000 car settling for a $20,000 care a claim you saved $30,000.
TheRealVille Wrote:It was a co-op idea. I heard republican after republican say they are glad they went through with the sequestration. So yes, they are to blame.
No, it was Obama's proposal. He incorrectly assumed that Republicans would later cave and agree to new spending that Obama wanted to avoid steep cuts in defense spending. Republicans stood their ground and spending was cut. Obama gambled and he lost.
nky Wrote:Sequestration is a crock. It didn't cut anything except the increase in the % of their raise. Each department still received more money than the previous year. It's like wanting to buy a $50,000 car settling for a $20,000 care a claim you saved $30,000.
I agree, but defense department employees, including nurses and others caring for wounded veterans, are being forced to take unpaid leave. Obama can still find $100 million or so to blow on an African junket anytime he wants, but he is making sure that people working under him suffer some while he tries to blame Republicans for the sequester.
[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...6105_n.jpg] So Hoot don't blow a hole in his panties, this comes from Facebook's Being Liberal page.
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...6105_n.jpg] So Hoot don't blow a hole in his panties, this comes from Facebook's Being Liberal page.

NO way. This came from a liberal site?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:NO way. This came from a liberal site?
Lying with REALLY BIG letters is really impressive. RV is truly blessed to have found somebody to do such impressive art work for him. For starters, the unemployment rate for June was exactly the same as it was in March. Some drop, huh? RV might want to do some fact checking before cluttering our screens with his bogus claims.
deficit is down 30%? great we're still spending over 70% over our income meaning the debt continues to mount. Watch out here comes that debt ceiling again
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Lying with REALLY BIG letters is really impressive. RV is truly blessed to have found somebody to do such impressive art work for him. For starters, the unemployment rate for June was exactly the same as it was in March. Some drop, huh? RV might want to do some fact checking before cluttering our screens with his bogus claims.
Show one lie in the image.
Consumer confidence is at a 6 year high.
http://www.conference-board.org/data/con...idence.cfm

The deficit is projected to be 642B from 845B. Do the math.
http://www.businessinsider.com/cbo-defic...ebt-2013-6

The stock market/ corporate profits are at record highs. (The link brings up some good points, btw.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/profits-a...low-2013-4

New home sales, and housing prices are rising. New home sales have risen 29% in a year. Home prices have risen 12.2% in a year.
http://www.census.gov/construction/nrs/p...ssales.pdf
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2013...s/2482067/
And, unemployment is going down, compared to when Obama took office. And especially after he stopped it as it got to 10% while jobs were still nosediving from the start of the jobs slide.

Calling something a lie, doesn't make it a lie(no matter what size letter you use), Hoot.