•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman Not Guilty
funny MSNBC is telling the same story......................it was the same prosecutor who went after her
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-5743...ing-shots/

From that except alone one could find an innocent vertict. I would hope to see all of the evidence come to light and prove her innocent. anymore info on this?
MSNBC is making it racial calling it the new Jim Crow
Crossbones Wrote:From that except alone one could find an innocent vertict. I would hope to see all of the evidence come to light and prove her innocent. anymore info on this?
No, it just came up on my google feed.
nky Wrote:what does this have to do with this case?
Just showing the irony. Are you allowed to decide what I post? Do you see the mention of the Treyvon case at the bottom of the article?
I hope Zimmerman sues EVERYBODY. Even the state of Floriday for wrongful procecution. and he will win great amounts of money atleast enough to live safely an peacefully.
It's a civil rights issues according to msnbc
TheRealVille Wrote:Just showing the irony. Are you allowed to decide what I post? Do you see the mention of the Treyvon case at the bottom of the article?
it was the same prosecution that went after her who went after zimmerman
TheRealVille Wrote:No, it just came up on my google feed.

I would love to have all the info of this case and be allowed to hear both sides argue andf then make a rasional decision. At this moment and with the little bit of info we have, then she should be set free. But as always from the new you only hear one side and its there side.
Crossbones Wrote:I would love to have all the info of this case and be allowed to hear both sides argue andf then make a rasional decision. At this moment and with the little bit of info we have, then she should be set free. But as always from the new you only hear one side and its there side.
I can't defend her anymore, right now. It looks like she fired in the direction of her boyfriend/husband, which was also in the direction of her two kids. As far as I can tell, the dispute was whether the round was over his head, or through the wall in his direction, also where the two kids were.
Glad the media didn't win the one. The law was followed.
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4875_n.jpg]

We could always use some more pot smoking thugs though.

:lame: :please:
Yea those who are found not guilty are a danger to society. The real danger is the radical left and their idiotic beliefs.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We could always use some more pot smoking thugs though.
He hadn't smoked in awhile. You've met me, am I a thug?
TheRealVille Wrote:He hadn't smoked in awhile. You've met me, am I a thug?

And the operator high while at work who's facing charges for killing six people? Your defense of this kind of behavior is ridiculous.

PHILADELPHIA — A heavy equipment operator with a lengthy rap sheet accused of being high on marijuana when a downtown building collapsed onto a thrift store, killing six people, turned himself in on Saturday to face charges in the deaths, police said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cr...z2YzpCDEf3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:And the operator high while at work who's facing charges for killing six people? Your defense of this kind of behavior is ridiculous.

PHILADELPHIA — A heavy equipment operator with a lengthy rap sheet accused of being high on marijuana when a downtown building collapsed onto a thrift store, killing six people, turned himself in on Saturday to face charges in the deaths, police said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cr...z2YzpCDEf3
If he was high while operating, he should be charged. I've smoked more weed than you've saw, TRT. But, I have ALWAYS did it responsibly. Someone that smokes on Friday, isn't high on Monday(that's fact), unless they smoked real late Sunday, even tough thc is in their system on Monday.
TheRealVille Wrote:He hadn't smoked in awhile. You've met me, am I a thug?

Of the worst sort lol.

But I don't see you posting pictre smoking weed, you taking pictures with guns, your grill, and texts your friends about being hard.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Of the worst sort lol.

But I don't see you posting pictre smoking weed, you taking pictures with guns, your grill, and texts your friends about being hard.
He's a 17 year old kid. That's what they do. They do stupid stuff. But, walking where he was visiting, being profiled, and getting killed shouldn't come with being a teenager. This case is political, WC, make no mistake. It is completely divided by party lines, and race lines, but I am the only one with the nuts to admit it. Everyone for Zimmerman in this thread has a bias, and a Fox slant. My slant comes from CNN, and having a kid the exact same age as Treyvon. Damn, I hope someone almost 30 years old doesn't kill my kid if they do something stupid before in their life, then walk to the store to get candy for a younger kid.

BTW, I don't care if it was the other way around, as far as race, I'd still feel the same way. But, you can bet your ass, others here wouldn't say a peep. That's fact.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Just verdict. Justice has been served. Thankfully, I was wrong about the decision. Now, we'll see what happens next. I hope I'm wrong on that, too.
This should have been a very quick deliberation and verdict. At least the jury got the decision right, but IMO, it was very irresponsible of them to announce the verdict on a Saturday night. Had I been on the jury, I would have urged my fellow jurors to have announced the verdict either early on Sunday morning or even on Monday morning to give the people who may have been looking for an excuse to riot and loot time to cool off.
TheRealVille Wrote:He's a 17 year old kid. That's what they do. They do stupid stuff. But, walking where he was visiting, being profiled, and getting killed shouldn't come with being a teenager. This case is political, WC, make no mistake. It is completely divided by party lines, and race lines, but I am the only one with the nuts to admit it. Everyone for Zimmerman in this thread has a bias, and a Fox slant. My slant comes from CNN, and having a kid the exact same age as Treyvon. Damn, I hope someone almost 30 years old doesn't kill my kid if they do something stupid before in their life, then walk to the store to get candy for a younger kid.

BTW, I don't care if it was the other way around, as far as race, I'd still feel the same way. But, you can bet your ass, others here wouldn't say a peep. That's fact.
The killing had nothing to do with Martin's race. He got high, got suspended, sucker punched a neighborhood watch guy who already thought he was acting suspiciously, and was shot as he hashed the guy's head against the sidewalk.

Martin should have gone home instead of jumping Zimmerman when he got out of his vehicle. If he had done so, then he would still have been alive today. If he thought he was being harassed and had called 911 instead of deciding to attack Zimmerman, then he also probably would have been alive today.

Local law enforcement was right from the beginning about this case. It should never have been nationalize by racists like Sharpton, Eric With Holder, and Obama. Obama obviously learned nothing from his racist reaction that led to the Beer Summit. His staff is constantly looking for issues to drive a wedge between the races in this country and to keep blacks on the liberal Democrats' plantation of racial politics.
Zimmerman did not employee Florida's Stand Your Ground defense in his defense. The article you quoted, like so many of the biased articles on which you rely, was wrong on that key fact. So, what makes you think that the rest of the article is factually correct?

Typically, people charged with serious crimes receive poor legal representation by overworked public defenders. Zimmerman should never have been charged, but ironically nationalizing the case and injecting race where it did not belong prompted an outpouring of financial support that allowed Zimmerman to hire a competent team of lawyers. That is what probably saved him from being unjustly convicted and getting sentenced to a long prison term.

Maybe if the Obama Injustice Department worked quietly behind the scenes for justice, the woman who claims she was firing warning shots would not have been convicted - assuming that the article you posted got the basic facts of that case correct.

Maybe the Injustice Department should be crusading against black on white crime, which is much more common than white on black crime. A few days ago, two 16 year old "youths" in Kansas City doused a 13-year old Caucasian kid with gasoline and set him on fire. How much national coverage did that story receive? I don't recall Obama calling a press conference to comment on that story and I don't recall any stories about him calling to check on the victim's well being or to tell him that the Justice Department "has his back," do you?

To be fair, as heinous as that KC crime was, it was a local criminal act of violence that should not be nationalized, just as the Martin shooting should not have been nationalized. That is not the proper role of federal government. When these types of cases are given a national spotlight, it only inspires more racist acts of violence on all sides.
nky Wrote:funny MSNBC is telling the same story......................it was the same prosecutor who went after her
The prosecutor should be disbarred. Hopefully, there will be an investigation into the behavior of the state of Florida in this case. I would say the same thing about the Obama Justice Department but we all know that is not going to happen.
Strikeout King Wrote:Okay I have a question, Why are you all happy that he was found not guilty when he had eye witnesses that said he done it? Never followed the case but that's what I was told by people who do watch the news..
Immediately following the shooting, the media began running photos of Martin as a 12 or 13-year old boy juxtaposed against an old mug shot of Zimmerman around the clock. Even Fox News ran those photos. Evidence presented at the trial supported Zimmerman's claim that Martin sucker punched him and was slamming Zimmerman's head against the concrete when he shot Martin.

The public's perception of this incident would have been much different had the law enforcement officials simply released the following photo to the media, which shows the damage that Martin did to Zimmerman's face, including what he claims was a broken nose (other photos taken on the night of the attack show gashes to the back of Martin's head):

[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...zC2lnuVgxQ]

Martin's defenders, including BGR's own TheRealVille, raised the possibility that Zimmerman may have inflicted the wounds himself before police arrived on the scene. (Martin had called 911 and the police had been dispatched to the scene before the shooting occurred.)
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Immediately following the shooting, the media began running photos of Martin as a 12 or 13-year old boy juxtaposed against an old mug shot of Zimmerman around the clock. Even Fox News ran those photos. Evidence presented at the trial supported Zimmerman's claim that Martin sucker punched him and was slamming Zimmerman's head against the concrete when he shot Martin.

The public's perception of this incident would have been much different had the law enforcement officials simply released the following photo to the media, which shows the damage that Martin did to Zimmerman's face, including what he claims was a broken nose (other photos taken on the night of the attack show gashes to the back of Martin's head):

[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...zC2lnuVgxQ]

Martin's defenders, including BGR's own TheRealVille, raised the possibility that Zimmerman may have inflicted the wounds himself before police arrived on the scene. (Martin had called 911 and the police had been dispatched to the scene before the shooting occurred.)
How was he smashing Zimmerman's head on the concrete, when they were on grass, away from concrete? Does smashing one's head in the concrete leave just 2 small cuts? 1/5 inch, and 3/4 inch.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The killing had nothing to do with Martin's race. He got high, got suspended, sucker punched a neighborhood watch guy who already thought he was acting suspiciously, and was shot as he hashed the guy's head against the sidewalk.

Martin should have gone home instead of jumping Zimmerman when he got out of his vehicle. If he had done so, then he would still have been alive today. If he thought he was being harassed and had called 911 instead of deciding to attack Zimmerman, then he also probably would have been alive today.

Local law enforcement was right from the beginning about this case. It should never have been nationalize by racists like Sharpton, Eric With Holder, and Obama. Obama obviously learned nothing from his racist reaction that led to the Beer Summit. His staff is constantly looking for issues to drive a wedge between the races in this country and to keep blacks on the liberal Democrats' plantation of racial politics.
He couldn't have gotten high that day. He only had small, trace amounts of thc in him.
TheRealVille Wrote:How was he smashing Zimmerman's head on the concrete, when they were on grass, away from concrete? Does smashing one's head in the concrete leave just 2 small cuts? 1/5 inch, and 3/4 inch.
The trial is over and the testimony was that the injuries were consistent with Zimmerman's statement to the police. A person could suffer a fatal head injury with no lacerations whatsoever. They could also suffer a fatal head injury having their head pounded against the ground. Justice was done. Now we shall see if the Obama administration decides to continue its persecution of an innocent man.
TheRealVille Wrote:He couldn't have gotten high that day. He only had small, trace amounts of thc in him.
I didn't say that he got high that day, but even the state's medical examiner acknowledged that the amount of THC in his bloodstream could have altered his behavior. Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Martin acted like he was on drugs and the blood test found TCH was present. Maybe you are right or maybe the eyewitness was correct.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The trial is over and the testimony was that the injuries were consistent with Zimmerman's statement to the police. A person could suffer a fatal head injury with no lacerations whatsoever. They could also suffer a fatal head injury having their head pounded against the ground. Justice was done. Now we shall see if the Obama administration decides to continue its persecution of an innocent man.
Yea, the case is over, but was it concrete or grass? I never could figure why the state didn't bring that up. They kept saying that Treyvon was banging his head against concrete, but the concrete sidewalk was a long way away from where the shooting took place. It was 100% grass where the altercation, and death took place.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next