Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thugs slaughter two brothers in Jacksonville in busy parking lot
Update: Police just made an arrest and say more arrests should come shortly. Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is calling it an armed robbery and specifically stating that it is not a hate crime. It is unclear if anything was actually stolen. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office claims that the “Free Zimmerman” bumper sticker does not exist.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the United States. The headlines would scream “racial hate crime.” Since it is two white males murderers by a group of black males, it has only received local coverage with explicit denials that it was racial.

Original Post:

Two young brothers were murdered in the parking lot of a Golden Corral in Jacksonville, FL. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s office says they were killed by multiple perpetrators, and that they have a photo of the suspects’ car. There were also multiple witnesses. However, they have not released any information or description of the suspects or the suspects’ car.

Friends of the victims took to social media to report that the brothers had a “Free Zimmerman” bumper sticker on their truck. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office issued a statement denying that the killings were related to the Zimmerman trial.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/t...ksonville/
And it begins...
^Yep. There's your white racism in action again right there. It was 8:45pm, multiple perpetrators fired shots into the car the two brothers were driving. In an armed robbery event? :dontthink

After surfing around on a few blogs from folks in Florida, I can tell you the racial tension in crime ridden Jacksonville is very high. Folks down there live in fear, vowing never to return to some restaurants and some parts of town.
According to eye witnesses, there was some amount of interaction between the two vehicles before the shooting started. most of the posts I read were from Jacksonville residents decrying the rash of violence of blacks against whites, when it was made clear that Zimmerman is Hispanic. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is likely denying the racial nature of the murders to prevent escalating retaliations between blacks and whites according to posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This isnt racism!

You can only be racist if your white damnit!
According to statistics, America averages 40 murders every day. Every kind of horrific despicable act imaginable, from finding the bodies of little girls stuffed in trash cans to the vastly over sensationalized Trayvon Martin killing. That means there have been 20,240 deaths since Trayvon and George's encounter.

This whole thing is unbelievable. We can't get the first straight answer out of the DOJ, or the State Department, with regard to Benghazi or the IRS scandals, but we can sure jump up on George Zimmerman. Diversions for the sublimely simple minded. I guarantee this will get swept under the rug and not many will really care. Only the family and friends of two brothers who were well liked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:According to statistics, America averages 40 murders every day. Every kind of horrific despicable act imaginable, from finding the bodies of little girls stuffed in trash cans to the vastly over sensationalized Trayvon Martin killing. That means there have been 20,240 deaths since Trayvon and George's encounter.

This whole thing is unbelievable. We can't get the first straight answer out of the DOJ, or the State Department, with regard to Benghazi or the IRS scandals, but we can sure jump up on George Zimmerman. Diversions for the sublimely simple minded. I guarantee this will get swept under the rug and not many will really care. Only the family and friends of two brothers who were well liked.
Somebody may have already posted this stat, but blacks commit more than 49 percent of the homicides in this country and constitute only 12 percent of the U.S. population. Black on white crime is rarely reported in the national news media and it is even more rare that it is called hate crime.
^
Its almost like its expcepted....
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Somebody may have already posted this stat, but blacks commit more than 49 percent of the homicides in this country and constitute only 12 percent of the U.S. population. Black on white crime is rarely reported in the national news media and it is even more rare that it is called hate crime.

Didn't have the exact percentages, thanks for putting the stats up. The other thing I think blatantly smacks of obvious bias, is the fact that out of about 21 thousand homicides, Obama and Holder single out a local case involving only two people to throw the full force of the United States of America at. I mean, if some gang ambushed 20 innocents, or say if 45 or 46 people in one city like say Chicago, got shot over one weekend, (quite of few of those shootings resulting in the death of the victims) I could understand the FBI investigating but, the fact of the matter is they've already done an extensive investigation on the Martin Case. Now we're doing another one? Is it just me or is this a bit like bringing a bazooka to a potato gun fight? "The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is a governmental agency belonging to the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency (counterintelligence). Also, it is the government agency responsible for investigating crimes on Native American reservations in the United States under the Major Crimes Act. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime." [Wiki]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]