Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co @ Perry Central 8/23
First home game on the new field, thoughts? predictions?
Complete toss up IMO.

PCC on a new field, first game, you cant lose that one.

PCC 21 Clay 19
I was shocked by Clay this past week by their handling against Bell, most likely it'll be a close game but I wouldn't be to surprised to see Clay cruise... It's all about turnovers and penalties, if Clay can hang on the the ball and not get a gazillion yards in personal foul penalties like they did in every game last year they'll be fine.

Clay 36
Perry 14
This should be a good game. Clay has the team to win this going away, that is if as states before they don't get a bunch of penalties against them and don't turn it over.
I was told Perry did not play well in there scrimmage game against Pikeville? The played well in the 7 on 7 this summer, The key to perry being a good team or a bad team will be the line play, This game will be a toss up a lot of emotions for Perry playing on a new field and trying to revenge a loss to Clay last year. This will be probably a long game a lot of penalties and a hugh crowed you better be there early. I say this game goes down to the wire. If Clay played like they did against Bell last weekend then I give the advantage to Clay, But if Perry played like they did this pat summer I give them the advantage. I say a tie 34-34.
Clay county wins go tigers :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead 28-14
Clay County by 12. They had a good showing against bell.
Hmmm, I'm wondering how much a gazillion is!

Smile
Perry wins this one 35-14.
You can bet your bottom dollar that Clay County gets a dose of what they give to everyone over in Manchester.

That being said...
Clay by one TD

Too many questions for Perry at this point in the season.

The emotions and refs will keep them in this game, but I'm not banking on them this early in the season.

Go Dores
Guys, when creating prediction threads, please be sure to include the date of the game, so everyone will know when it's being played.

Thanks, SK
Clay Co
Tigers 33-21
I will take PCC 28 Clay 14. Clay's emotional "scrimmage win" gave them a false sense of security. PCC will bring them back to earth.
Clay in a close one 20-14
I really hope PCC gets there first win on there home field..
New field, big crowd I like pcc it's gonna be close
Clay big!
Haddix has 32 new trick plays that he will be breaking out Friday night against Clay. Get off the tracks Tigers because the trains a comin!!!!!! Perry 35 Clay 21
The_Rock Wrote:Haddix has 32 new trick plays that he will be breaking out Friday night against Clay. Get off the tracks Tigers because the trains a comin!!!!!! Perry 35 Clay 21

Who are you trying to trick this is going to be a trick game I was told last week that clay had over 50 trick play Confusednicker:
Cc by 18
Clay !!!! Did you see pcc scrimmage pikeville ?
Tigers roll in this one, 45-8.
Clay wins again.
Clay County spoils the debut of the new field at Perry County Central, 34-20.
With a poor showing by Perry Central against Pikeville, I look for Coach Haddix to have his boys ready to play. Clay County will be much improved this year, but I like Commodores at home. PCC 28 Clay 21. Good luck to Coach Haddix and the Commodores.
Tigers win
Clay by 21
Clay by 2TDs