Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Wesley Christian Winter Classic
[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...4301_n.jpg]
Wesley Christian will be hosting it's Second Annual Winter Classic tournament, featuring 16 of the best middle school teams in the 15th region. The dates are Monday Dec. 2, Tuesday Dec. 3, Friday Dec. 6 and Saturday Dec. 7. Games will be held at Wesley and another near by gym that has not been finalized at this point. Teams for this ever are...

1. Wesley Christian
  2. Adams
  3. Allen
  4. Allen Central
  5. Belfry
  6. Betsy Layne
  7. Dorton
  8. John's Creek
  9. Johnson County
  10. Louisa
  11. Maggoffin County
  12. Millard
  13. Pikeville
  14. South Floyd (not confirmed)

Have tried to contact Stumbo, Martin County, Valley and Elkhorn for the final two spots but have not spoke with any of the school officals.

*** Would love to have Paintsville return to defend there championship in this event one year ago but I have not spoken with or have any idea how to reach anyone with their coaching staff. Have tried calling the school countless times but only get a answering machine.
Have added Stumbo and Paintsville to the mix, South Floyd still has not fully committed yet but have expressed interest in being part of this and will give me a answer as quickly as possible.
Eric Bartley coaches Valley and I think he would play. I will tell him about it
Me and Coach Bartley spoke, I would love to have them be apart of it but I already had filled the 16 team field by the time he let me know they wanted to be part of it.
I'm sure East Perry would love to play in your tourney. They are pretty good.