Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little message to all BGR football fans.
Im not a mod or anything like that but I love this site especially during football season. I have seen a lot of new people on BGR the last few weeks that are pumped about football season starting. I think you will find that football season in this place is a blast. We have a lot of competitive people who are passionate about the team they root for. To me one of the best parts is all the trash talking that goes on and people poking fun at one another. You will see some threads and posts that will make you laugh so hard that you will fall out of your chair. With all that said last year we had some drama that went on a few times with people being a little thin skinned. I love trash talking but some people take things way to serious and to heart sometimes. If your team and my team are playing you better know that I will let you have it all the way up to kick off time and I would expect the same from you but know that it is all in good fun. I would say that about 95% of the people on BGR will do a little trash talk from time to time but it is all in good fun. We do have a few douchebags but you will get that anywhere you go in life. Just have fun and you can trash talk me all you want because I love it and please get in on the football pick'em contest because the more people we have the more fun it will be...........beating everyone of you like you stole something. BAHAHAHAHAHAAH :biglmao:
And one other thing.........if you get a post in your thread from a person with the word WIDE in their name then don't get upset at what they might say because it is just what they do. Ain't that right Wideright and left and..........well the whole wide family. Confusednicker:
Was wonderin myself where "the wides" are. Funniest thing about them bashing CovCath to no end is I don't think there are any CovCath fans on here.
^
Im not sure ive ever seen a cov cath fan.

Where are they all at?
Do-double-gg Wrote:Im not a mod or anything like that but I love this site especially during football season. I have seen a lot of new people on BGR the last few weeks that are pumped about football season starting. I think you will find that football season in this place is a blast. We have a lot of competitive people who are passionate about the team they root for. To me one of the best parts is all the trash talking that goes on and people poking fun at one another. You will see some threads and posts that will make you laugh so hard that you will fall out of your chair. With all that said last year we had some drama that went on a few times with people being a little thin skinned. I love trash talking but some people take things way to serious and to heart sometimes. If your team and my team are playing you better know that I will let you have it all the way up to kick off time and I would expect the same from you but know that it is all in good fun. I would say that about 95% of the people on BGR will do a little trash talk from time to time but it is all in good fun. We do have a few douchebags but you will get that anywhere you go in life. Just have fun and you can trash talk me all you want because I love it and please get in on the football pick'em contest because the more people we have the more fun it will be...........beating everyone of you like you stole something. BAHAHAHAHAHAAH :biglmao:
You will hear from me about the end of October :redboxer:
Trash talk? Here? whatever to you mean? Heck I came here in the off season n there was trash talk bout passing camps, this player is better than that player lol it never goes away here.
This is going to be tough on me 64sur Confusederiously::Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
The thinnest skinned person I've ever seen is do-double-gg!!!

I talked a little smack to him last year, and he just cried and cried!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Let the hell raising begin, ladies.

Let it begin.
Speaking of hell raising, what has happened to all of the Perry Central faithful? Maybe I am mistaken but, it seems like they were MIA last year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Well said!!!:HitWall:
hop24 Wrote:Was wonderin myself where "the wides" are. Funniest thing about them bashing CovCath to no end is I don't think there are any CovCath fans on here.
There are some Colonel fans here. Speaking as a former player it's hard to be fired up until ........................................... BEAT HIGHLANDS:Clap:
zaga_fan Wrote:Let the hell raising begin, ladies.

Let it begin.

I would like this post more than once if i could.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Where are they all at?

Still being 2nd class citizens on another site.:hilarious::trolldad:
nky Wrote:There are some Colonel fans here. Speaking as a former player it's hard to be fired up until ........................................... BEAT HIGHLANDS:Clap:

Been a few years. When was the last time?
many moons ago................................
Think they got a shot this year??
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Where are they all at?

I dont know. they have a spirit that will not die so id think they need to know about this site. i have a bunch of colonel friends despite being a bluebird i dont think they know about it.
Mayfield is here "roll call" .. we are some pott stirrin sons of bee-o-tches.. lol.. we are all still good ppl tho.. RED POWERno offence by that:welcome:
We Are North Laurel
^^
That's pretty Jag!!

I'm gonna go find Filthy Animal!!

Wink
hop24 Wrote:Think they got a shot this year??
Always think they have a shot:Thumbs:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
That's pretty Jag!!

I'm gonna go find Filthy Animal!!

Wink

Bring it on, I'm ready, LMBO!
Granny Bear Wrote:The thinnest skinned person I've ever seen is do-double-gg!!!

I talked a little smack to him last year, and he just cried and cried!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bahahahahahah...............O wait that's not funny at all!!!:redboxer:Confusednicker:
nky Wrote:There are some Colonel fans here. Speaking as a former player it's hard to be fired up until ........................................... BEAT HIGHLANDS:Clap:

Confusednicker:It'll happen. We might not be capable of remembering what it means by then, but someone will still care.:trolldad2:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
nky Wrote:there are some colonel fans here. Speaking as a former player it's hard to be fired up until ........................................... Beat highlands:clap:

hop24 Wrote:been a few years. When was the last time?

2006?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Can you dig it? Wrote:2006?
Yes, 2006 the Birds actually lost to Cov Cath twice. They lost 29 to 27 in the regular season and 25 to 15 in the playoffs according to the Highlands-bluebirds.com site.

Highlands is still has 43 wins to 17 losses against the Colonels.
You're still my favorite avatar, FrozenBird!!

Wink
Looking forward to joining in on some football discussion this fall!
Thanks Granny Bear!

Like hop24 and Do-Double-gg, I to am wondering where are the WIDE brothers?