Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nidal Hasan convicted in Fort Hood shootings; jurors can decide death
Fort Hood, Texas (CNN) -- A military jury on Friday convicted Army Maj. Nidal Hasan of 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder in a shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, making it possible for the death penalty to be considered as a punishment.
The jurors deliberated less than seven hours over two days before finding Hasan guilty on all charges in connection with the November 5, 2009, shootings at a deployment process center.
The Army psychiatrist admitted to targeting soldiers he was set to deploy with to Afghanistan, saying previously he wanted to protect the Taliban and its leaders from the U.S. military.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/justice/ni...?hpt=hp_t2
lock him away in a small cell never to see the light of day. Don't make him a martyr
The sooner he meets his Maker, the better.
nky Wrote:lock him away in a small cell never to see the light of day. Don't make him a martyr

I say let him think he is a martyr. Then when goes to the other side and get's no virgins then that would be a good payback. Confusednicker:
Even though I wouldn't mind to see this guy gone, I think that is what he wants. So lock him up, and make sure he gets plenty of free time with the non-terrorist inmates.