Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Kentucky 35 - Kentucky 26
FBALL Wrote:I'll call him a scumbag.

Why would you do that.
Thats not like you.
judgementday Wrote:Barnhart has improved every athletic program at the University of Kentucky. Whether you want to accept it or not, Basketball and Football are not the only sports at UK. For the athletic department to sustain itself, all of the programs must be successful. I applaud him for what he has done. One cannot expect him to get every hire right but IMO, he has fixed his mistakes.

In regards to not hiring Petrino, the SEC commish sent a letter to the SEC football programs who had head coach vacancies STRONGLY suggesting that they not interview or hire Petrino.

The SEC commish can recommend all he wants, he still cant tell a school not to, and he definitely isnt going to mess with the only basketball school the conference has.
FBALL Wrote:Oh yeah. Maybe Petrino and Pitino could have trained Karen Sypher in some back room at a bar. You Loserville fans are experts on scumbags and not being too bright.

LOL...Petrino did nothing but win at U of L..his scandal was at Arkansas. And when Pitino took your cheating basketball program and revived it to NC status UK fans couldn't thank him enough. Then Billy G takes your program down and you hire a coach who has been caught cheating, not once but two times. You do realize UK is one of the most scandal ridden athletic programs in the last hundred years?? LOL! Look it up. Or are you even old enough to understand? :thatsfunn
Fromthebleachers Wrote:LOL...Petrino did nothing but win at U of L..his scandal was at Arkansas. And when Pitino took your cheating basketball program and revived it to NC status UK fans couldn't thank him enough. Then Billy G takes your program down and you hire a coach who has been caught cheating, not once but two times. You do realize UK is one of the most scandal ridden athletic programs in the last hundred years?? LOL! Look it up. Or are you even old enough to understand? :thatsfunn

Please please tell me how coach cal has ever cheated .
insideinfo Wrote:Without Basketball and Football you would have no other sports period and he made the worst two hires in the history of the school in those two.You go ahead and believe whatever you want . But in my opinion he is the worst A D in the state. And yes I know opinion are like buttholes everyone has one. LOL

I do agree that hiring Billy G and Joker were mistakes but he has appeared to have corrected that. Because of him UK athletics not only sustains itself but also pays money back to the University.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:LOL...Petrino did nothing but win at U of L..his scandal was at Arkansas. And when Pitino took your cheating basketball program and revived it to NC status UK fans couldn't thank him enough. Then Billy G takes your program down and you hire a coach who has been caught cheating, not once but two times. You do realize UK is one of the most scandal ridden athletic programs in the last hundred years?? LOL! Look it up. Or are you even old enough to understand? :thatsfunn

Cal probally has cheated like 90 percent of them, but theres been NOTHING come back on him personally,so u CANT say he has been caught, so with out proff u had to (--------------)<<<zip it,lol
judgementday Wrote:Barnhart has improved every athletic program at the University of Kentucky. Whether you want to accept it or not, Basketball and Football are not the only sports at UK. For the athletic department to sustain itself, all of the programs must be successful. I applaud him for what he has done. One cannot expect him to get every hire right but IMO, he has fixed his mistakes.

In regards to not hiring Petrino, the SEC commish sent a letter to the SEC football programs who had head coach vacancies STRONGLY suggesting that they not interview or hire Petrino.

Why on earth would the commish do that. Kentucky fans travel better than most teams. Probably second only to Alabama in the SEC, so it would only reason that he would want them to be successful .