Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 49 vs Ohio 7
Cards cruise in this one.

Bridgewater 23/28 355yards 5 touchdowns.
Teddy Bridgewater=Beast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Teddy Bridgewater=Beast

Heisman winner bro.
Okay Loserville fans, take my next few words lightly as its the first and most likely the last time i will ever say them.

I was IMPRESSED with Lville today. Strong has done an excellent job with that program. Bridgewater has came out of nowhere to be an absoloute machine, and what can you say about Dyer. I like that strong took a chance on him, and it will pay off. I watched the entire game today and its amazing the kid looks the same. UK wont take a chance on somebodys past, or atleast act like they wont, but Lville made the right choice here.

My biggest concern for you and your fans, is your schedule is so weak, im not sure anybody, no matter how good, could reasonably say they deserve to go to a title game with it. When UK is one of your 3 or 4 toughest games, you have problems. Lville needs A LOT of help IMO, or they wont get in, and you cant argue with that.

But, with all that said, and with starters sitting out most games after halftime and staying healthy, I truly believe that Lville could possibly be the best test for the SEC in the title game this year.
Bridgewater is legit!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Okay Loserville fans, take my next few words lightly as its the first and most likely the last time i will ever say them.

I was IMPRESSED with Lville today. Strong has done an excellent job with that program. Bridgewater has came out of nowhere to be an absoloute machine, and what can you say about Dyer. I like that strong took a chance on him, and it will pay off. I watched the entire game today and its amazing the kid looks the same. UK wont take a chance on somebodys past, or atleast act like they wont, but Lville made the right choice here.

My biggest concern for you and your fans, is your schedule is so weak, im not sure anybody, no matter how good, could reasonably say they deserve to go to a title game with it. When UK is one of your 3 or 4 toughest games, you have problems. Lville needs A LOT of help IMO, or they wont get in, and you cant argue with that.

But, with all that said, and with starters sitting out most games after halftime and staying healthy, I truly believe that Lville could possibly be the best test for the SEC in the title game this year.

:Thumbs:..No question the schedule is a little down but if we take care of business everything else should fall into place.
Nobody has to keep pointing out U of L has a weak schedule. We know that. There wasn't a whole lot they could do about that with the conference switch and the exodus of some BE teams. It is what it is. Now for the NC talk...way to early to be talking about that happening in which already is a very slim to none chance. The Cards are good and the backups playing isn't the least of concerns because it gives them an intangible that plays on down the road...experience. And developing backups. Not a bad trade off. Will Gardner, I hope gets a few snaps every game. The kid can play quarterback. Otherwise Alabama wouldn't have offered him. Just hope he can stay healthy. He has had two ACL tears since his senior year in high school.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Okay Loserville fans, take my next few words lightly as its the first and most likely the last time i will ever say them.

I wont argue with anything you said. You are right on the money with the schedule thing too. But I read an article where Strong had tried to schedule a game with OSU and LSU any time or place and neither would accept the invite. So they did try to play a couple tough games. I do think UL is a legit top 4 team this season but they may not get to prove it simply because of the schedule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^
I dont doubt for one second that Strong tried to schedule a tougher team to help there SOS.
Its just what he ended up with that hurt.
I think a one loss SEC team makes it in over an undefeated Lville team.
The scheduling this season could not be helped. After the move to the ACC and the defection of some BE teams it's what the Cards were left with. No one wants to play U of L. No one wants to take a chance on playing U of L, because U of L can win. Ask Florida. That would compromise the top programs NC chances. It is what it is. The move to the ACC will take care of scheduling and UK fans will have to find something else to harp about. And if they look back, U of L has played some tough programs over the years and won. Alabama, Florida State, Miami, West Virginia, Boise State, BYU...just to name a few.
UL, while no doubt a good team, will be the Boise St of the College football season. The schedule they play as has already been stated it worse than weak. Again, with defections from the former BE, and schedules made years in advance those things can not be helped. However, to say that UL would be a challenge to the SEC champion in a NC game, come on man. I'm not an SEC fan, but the SEC is Big Boy football, week in and week out. Just saying.