Sorry game is 9/6 at 7:30.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I honestly think Letcher Central takes this one. I hope so anyway, i picked them this week to win, don't let me down guys Confusednicker:
Give Holcomb time and he will have LC where they wanna be but I am not sure they are there yet. I have to take Hazard in a close one.
LCC- 28
HHS- 21
Coach Holcomb will have them ready.
I think Letcher comes away with a 2 td win.
Guys I hope you are right. If they play defense like they did in the first quarter against McCreary they will loose. Second quarter we have a chance. LCC by a field goal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Hazard big
35-12
Can hazard fix their turnover issue in a week? Hazard wins in a very close game
Can Letcher defense stop Hazard is the big question?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

With Holcomb coaching and Hazard's defense struggling I think Letcher wins this one!
Hope you are right. This game to me is the official start to the season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

lc wins 7-10
Hazard wins despite size!!!!
bear claw Wrote:Give Holcomb time and he will have LC where they wanna be but I am not sure they are there yet. I have to take Hazard in a close one.

I will have to agree with this statement. As much as I want LCC to win, I do not believe they are ready to beat Hazard yet.
Go Bulldogs !!!!
LCC by 3 touchdowns. DC Delano Thomas has the defense for LCC finally starting to play
Jenkins could play and win the first 2 teams Letcher Played, Hazard 33 Letcher 14.
I doubt they could beat either one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I don't know if LCC can win this one, but from what i've been hearing they are heading in the right direction with this new staff, they got a good coach there that's for sure. Pulling for ya'll across the mountain :rockon: Oh and i seriously doubt the Jenkins comment above Confusednicker:
I saw LCC and North. Hazard will name the score. They will win by more than 28 points. Sorry. LCC has had great coaches before. Not there yet.
Hazard by 7. LCC is improved but this is a big step up from their first two games.
I agree, Holcomb will eventually get Letcher Central to where they need to be, I just don't see it happening this week. I believe the Bulldogs will be too much for the Cougars this week. Although the Bulldog defense has been struggling, I feel like they have too good of an offense to lose this game. I got Hazard winning 35-21. Good luck to both teams.
Pikeville scored 62 on the Dogs last week, I don't see them able to stop LCC big offensive line and new running back either. I see another shootout. LCC 52 Hazard 48
Hazard 33
LCC 20
I think this one will be close, and has the potential to be a shoot-out. Dogs by a TD
For the third straight week letcher picks on a small team wholl they will probably beat by 21. this scheduliing will make them weak come playoffs. but im pretty sure Holcomb scheduled these just to get some more wins on his record before he retires. also Jaylin at letcher takes on his hometown team hazard wwhere he scores 4 tds.
Lets get some things straight.
#1 Holcomb is a really good coach (3 rings?)
#2 The teams they have beaten are terrible.
#3 The schedule was made by Paul Rains
#4 Paul Rains would also be 2-0 if he was still there.
#5 Hazard has some really good coaches too.
#6 The game is mostly about players.
#7 Hazard is down this year.

Which only means LCC could possibly win, but the game should be close either way.
After watching both teams play I will go with Hazard, if the game was later in the year I would pick LCC, but this week Hazard will win.
Hazard 48
Letcher 16