Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Putin Just Put the US in His Rearview?
Russia is no longer a part of the G8 as of today.
The following page from history is the perfect example of Obama's idea of the proper behavior for the US Commander-in-Chief. Of course he didn't always bail out and go knock back a few brewskis when the chips were down. Heck, when it really got rough he just disappeared, ask Libyan Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, I know that put my mind at ease! Situations like that just go to show how their minds really work. World affairs when prioritized accordingly, fall into perspective as they see it. Take our President's first reaction to the Crimean invasion.

"Minutes after issuing a stern warning to Russia and saying there will be a price to pay if it interferes militarily in Ukraine, President Obama headed to a “happy hour” with fellow Democrats.

“Well, it’s Friday. It’s after 5 o’clock. So, this is now officially happy hour with the Democratic party,” the president told his cohorts. “I can do that. It is an executive action. I have the authority.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...z2vO1Km800

So, here is the world put into proper perspective (and prioritized) in the view of a liberal Dem, if I have it right;
1) Happy Hour for the Democratic party
2) Vacation time
3) Weekends
4) 4 pm
5) Collapse of the world order

In my mind, it's all about him. The fact that he could joke so flippantly about his executive power reveals how stuck on himself he really is, is.

Thanks for going back and dredging all this stuff back up again 4real. I must have missed your point in having done so I guess. But since I have to guess, I'd say you were about to make a point which did not apply, realized your mistake before it was too late, deleted it and just had to bail out.

You did however, manage to bring the ridiculousness of the past misadministration back into glaring focus for us all again. A little perspective is a good thing and I applaud you for doing it, even though the revisit into the Obama past did make me feel like going out and taking a good puke for having done so. But if you will remember, while today's Dimmocrats are all screaming bloody murder about how the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming. They were certainly oblivious to the situation back then, were they not? They made nary the first peep when Obama asked Medvedev to tell Putin to "wait until after the election." And why? Because adoring libs swallowed every last drop of drool from the man who would be king.

But on the heels of that 'hot mic' debacle on debate night, Obama laughed in Mitt Romney's face for stating the fact that Russia, was at the time our main geopolitical foe. But though Obama was blissfully ignorant of the fact, immediate history proved Obama to be wrong and Romney to be right. And as was the case at that time, every single thing Obama did or said, was skewed in one way or another. If you listen to the extended version of the link provided, Obama goes on and on about how he'd made America 'safe.' I particularly liked the part about his own gift of "21st Century thinking." :please: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=oba...&FORM=VIRE

As Obama was making his merciful exit, he left the US Armed Services nearly decimated. A completely unchecked China was on the military rise, threatening US AND world security. Further, China was in the midst of creating a vast military expansion in the South China Sea which threatened to cut off trade routes that have stood since the dawn of time. And BTW, China and Russia have taken to hacking and cyber attacking the US with impunity. Obama really terrified them with the warning that the US was "closely monitoring" their activities though! They really stomped the brakes at that point...not! Prior to all of this, years of NATO planning was canned in an offhand manner when Obama suddenly ended the missile defense program destined for Poland. Talk about bending down and kissing Putin's ring. All Putin did after that was invade Ukraine, no biggie.

ISIS was stomping all over the US for the final four years of the Obama tenure. To show them who's boss, Obama delivered a "powerful rebuke" when he vowed not to be deterred in his efforts to arrest the non-existent threat of global warming. Pow! Chew on those mom jeans for a few. Then in declaring in his usual but clueless professorial tone the terror situation to be hopeless, and we'd all have to learn to live with it; he further demonstrated his heavy handed approach of leading from behind when at his insistence and direction, hundreds of thousands of unvetted 'immigrants' from the Arab World were then summarily rounded up and transported to the US on the taxpayer dime. And to rub salt into that particular wound, they were then secretly seeded into law abiding American neighborhoods, again on the taxpayer dime. Along with being fed, housed, and clothed. Healthcare was provided and they are being educated free of charge in our best universities, talk about a bunch of bad guys screaming uncle!!

Thank the Lord above and Greyhound, he's gone. Now if we could just send him back to Kenya. :notbad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks to the Pu$$y grabber in chief Putin also runs the united states.