Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knott co. @ sheldon clark
whats your alls predictions for this game i think it will be knott co. in a close one
Knott In A Good 1 Bobby O May Be Too Much For S C
Im excited bout this one KCC vs SC its gonna be a good one imo I think the senior backfield for kcc is ready for this one, i dont think this game is gonna be like the past few years for knott, Lafferty and Owens is gonna take it to the Cards. Im takin Pats in a good one

KCC-38
SC-32
I'll take Knott Co. 34-26.
At the ROCK i'll take SC by 18.
does everyone remember knott's season last year...what makes them any different this year...they have no new standouts...sc will shut them down hard...they can't handle sc line...
Well on second thought, I'm liking SC by 30.
sc is too much for kcc...sc just beat lawerce and boyd by 2 or more tds...who else agrees.....
We'll jus have to see friday, Kcc has a lot senior leaders and are ready to make a stand this year, SC is line is not as good as it was last yr so im still stayin wit Kcc in this one
im goin to go with sc......just because the offense is good and the defense is startin to step it alittle....
Sheldon Clark 45
KCC 16
Sheldon Clark will jump on KCC early and will win 48-12.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Im taking Sc in this one. Lsst year Sc dominated Knott and Sc is just as good if not better. SC by alot!
are you guys kidding me???? who is honestly picking knott??? sc by as much as they want....does knott think they can compete with lawrence and boyd too???....56 to 12 sheldon clark
48-14 SC...knott's gonna struggle from here on out, the fun part is behind them. No more Magoffin or Jenkins
Well knott county is going to win half of there games only trouble they will have is Sc,Middlesboro, and Brethtitt. i got knott centreal in this one 21-16
omg what is these people talkin about sc gettin beat by kcc.....lol sc will have control of the ball probly the whole game....
KCC BY 1 td
really guys...sc is goin to have control
OMG! SC IS GONNA KILL EM!.... my prediction.... SC BY A MILLION!
Lets get real here,
Sheldon Clark just whipped Boyd and Lawrence. Knott beat up on poor ole Jenkins and little ole Magoffin. Owens was injured as well in the Magoffin game, He did come back in. BAD MATCH-UP FOR KNOTT! Knott looked terrible passing even against Magoffin
TOO PHYSICAL, TOO MUCH-----Sheldon Clark 46 Knott 18
Im predicting Sheldon Clark by alot in this game Sheldon Clark beet Lawrence County, and Boyd County ranked 2nd in the region 7th in the mountains. And Knott couldnt beet Lawrence or Boyd so im going to go with Sheldon Clark by 45 I mean look Sheldon Clark has played some tough teams and Knott has played some push overs.
S.C. will over-power K.C.C. all night long. Coach Hager can rest Dials in this game if he wants and Hensley and Kelley will run it down K.C.C's thraot all night long. S.C. will take this one 42-14
We can talk all we wan't, but it will be settled on the field next Friday. This is not last years team, it's a new year with different results, Knott over Sheldon Clark. Yes Sheldon Clark has beaten tougher teams but maybe these teams are a little over rated. They beat Boyd so what, Boyd beat what the state power Bracken County??????? Sheldon Clark beat Lawrence County. Lawrence is 0 and 2 they lost to Sheldon Clark 26-43 and Coal Grove, OH 6-30. Ohio teams better watch out for Coal Grove because they beat Lawrence County.
sept. 1....7:30..@the rock....be there
whoever thinks that Sc will only score 1-2 td's is crazy and probably shouldnt be posting anymore!
Who said Sheldon Clark qould only score 1-2 td's?
Sheldon Clark 48. Knott Co. 6.
I think SC could be better this year.
What a nimrod talkin bout SC playing overrated Boyd and Lawrence when Knott played Jenkins and Magoffin ,,HA HA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
46-18 SC EASILY
ok anyone saying knott over sc should stop and rethink their lives a little bit ok..you must be on something really good and i want it cause anything that could make you feel like that has to be awesome....peace