Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theres nothing to do
Since theres really nothing interesting to do in Pikeville or pretty much anywhere in eastern kentucky...what do most of you all do for fun when your as bored as i am right now... :?
Watch the UK game.
haha idk...just sit around here i guess...
too bad we can't drive yet...
cant wait lol
Driving doesn't help cure boredom. You just drive somewhere else to be bored. How about reading a good book? Here I'll give you a subject:

Descates' Meditations

Once read you can come back and prove to me you read by explaining, 'cogito ergo sum'
haha thanks but not thanks CE
lol no thanks...
why dont u just tell us the story of it...

haha but yea...i looked ur lil thing up..
it means "i think therefore i am"
hey thats cute...
whaddya kno...u learn somethn new every day...
I think therefore I am. How can you know anything for certain? How do you know what you see everyday is real? Have your eyes ever deceived you? Have you ever seen something and then when closer, realized it was something else? Have you ever had a dream you thought was real? How can you ever trust that you aren't dreaming?

How do you know you aren't dreaming this post??? You can't, there is only one thing you know for sure, and that is:

You are thinking, and since you are thinking you must exist. On this notion, every thing we learn is based.
Take it easy CE.....some arn't as complex as you....Like me Big Grin
Then someone asked CE if he wanted a cup of coffee. He responded, "I think not", and disappeared into a puff of logic.
I run around naked lol
And nobody can see anything :twisted:
ZMG Wrote:Then someone asked CE if he wanted a cup of coffee. He responded, "I think not", and disappeared into a puff of logic.

Oh, but you see I was thinking I did not want a cup of coffee. Therefore I was thinking.
well how do u kno u were thinkin???
Go to a ball game, watch a little TV.. Go get some type of food that makes me gain even more weight...lol
I know that feeling BB. LOL
Build something. It really all depends on what kind of person you are.

Or you can always take seran wrap ( the clear wrap) and place it underneath the toliet seat. Make sure its sealing off the seat and not noticeable. That way when say your friends or parents need to pee or take a crap it gets all over them. Very fun to try...I did it once when i was younger bc my sister happened to always come home and use the bathroom. So one day i stayed home from school and when she came home she went straight to the bathroom. HAHA :twisted: :evil:
go panthers!!! Wrote:well how do u kno u were thinkin???

Because you are thinking. You can never deny that you are thinking. Whenever you sleep you dream...you think. Even if I was to say I was thinking about not-thinking, I would be thinking that.
If you are still in high school then find something to do like I did when I lived there...Girls and Sports seemed to get me through it. If you are in college...GET OUT OF THERE AND EXPERIENCE LIFE. I would rather be stuck in Pikeville though than any other town in Eastern Kentucky.
I'll second that PHSFAN.
Beef Wrote:And nobody can see anything :twisted:

ONly because it's dark
Maybe YOU don't really exist. Maybe someone is thinking (therefore they exist) about you thinking about something. Kinda like a book. If I wrote a book about a fictional character thinking about something, they are thinking, but I am thinking for them, and they are still fictional.

Heavy.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:

ONly because it's dark
Yeah sure :roll:

And ZMG.....please just SHUT UP!!! You are sounding like CE Big Grin
Beef Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:

ONly because it's dark
Yeah sure :roll:

And ZMG.....please just SHUT UP!!! You are sounding like CE Big Grin

One day beef you will be driving somewhere and pass a guy running naked and you will be like Holy Crap, that's got to be CTD.. then you will be like Holy Cow..
Ok..if CE is a fictional character that you are thinking for..then how do you know you're not a fictional character thinking for a fictional character that someone ELSE is thinking for? Like you're a fictional character writing a book in a book about you. What if this is all a book that some sad strange person is writing about sad strange people from Eastern Kentucky who spend their lives on an online forum? None of us are real..we only think we are...but if we think we are real..aren't we really real??....Wow...I'm confused :?
What if Neo flew out of the sky and said CTD you are the one.

THen I could dodge bullets, and pause people's lives.

Yeah that would be cool. Then morpheus would be like CTD your muscles aren't what makes you fast, it's your incredible disbelief for reality. You are the ONE
APftWaHKiC Wrote:Ok..if CE is a fictional character that you are thinking for..then how do you know you're not a fictional character thinking for a fictional character that someone ELSE is thinking for? Like you're a fictional character writing a book in a book about you. What if this is all a book that some sad strange person is writing about sad strange people from Eastern Kentucky who spend their lives on an online forum? None of us are real..we only think we are...but if we think we are real..aren't we really real??....Wow...I'm confused :?

I dont think EKY people in general are strange at all.. The majority of us are normal, educated and just as good looking as anyone else in the world.. What does it matter where your time is spent.. As long as you feel it was well spent and enjoyed yourself? Then thats all the really matters..
torQQue Wrote:
APftWaHKiC Wrote:Ok..if CE is a fictional character that you are thinking for..then how do you know you're not a fictional character thinking for a fictional character that someone ELSE is thinking for? Like you're a fictional character writing a book in a book about you. What if this is all a book that some sad strange person is writing about sad strange people from Eastern Kentucky who spend their lives on an online forum? None of us are real..we only think we are...but if we think we are real..aren't we really real??....Wow...I'm confused :?

I dont think EKY people in general are strange at all.. The majority of us are normal, educated and just as good looking as anyone else in the world.. What does it matter where your time is spent.. As long as you feel it was well spent and enjoyed yourself? Then thats all the really matters..

I have been told by people from many states that we are prettier than most states, cause most of us are natural instead of plastic. Well that I am prettier anyway lol.

I don't know, maybe I'm not real. Maybe someone IS making me up, thinking for me. If that's the case, I wish they would make me wealthier and make me jump higher.

If we are thinking, then we are real in a sense. But, what if we're thinking only because someone wants us to think? Am I typing this? Is someone making me think I'm typing this? Or is someone making you think that I typed this?

Ok, that's enough for me, my head hurts. :wink:
haha WOW
i had no idea this thread would elevate like it has
Im just 15 i cant handle all of this complex thinking lol
Please lets tone it down a little and make things a little more simple
FOR ALL OF US BABY...FOR ALL OF US!
I love lamp.