Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just To Clarify For All Belfry Fans...
I just wanted to let everyone know that there was a user who signed up trying to impersonate another person.

If anyone read any posts from the user "MadMikeMay", I would like to clarify that THIS WAS NOT MIKE MAY (DUSTIN MAY'S FATHER)!

I hope that everyone is clear about that!
And a reminder to posters and readers alike...
RULE 11
11. Do not try to impersonate any individuals. This means don't pretend you are a so and so coach or player or anyone else that isn't you..
fox sports Wrote:And a reminder to posters and readers alike...
RULE 11
11. Do not try to impersonate any individuals. This means don't pretend you are a so and so coach or player or anyone else that isn't you..

EXACTLY!! Thanks for adding that fox!
I think that it was me that pointed him out. I put that some would be biased about D.
I didn't know it wasn't the real Mike. Sorry Mike.
Anyone that is caught trying to impersonate another member or non-member such as a coach, or athlete or even a teacher, your IP Address will be banned. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If any member knows of someone involved in a rule violation please let a staff member know about it. That was what happened in this case.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Pirate Pal Wrote:I just wanted to let everyone know that there was a user who signed up trying to impersonate another person.

If anyone read any posts from the user "MadMikeMay", I would like to clarify that THIS WAS NOT MIKE MAY (DUSTIN MAY'S FATHER)!

I hope that everyone is clear about that!

That's a shame, glad it was noticed and taken care of properly. Good job to the BGR staff!!! :Thumbs:
Way to seek out the problem good job
The Blue Blur Wrote:That's a shame, glad it was noticed and taken care of properly. Good job to the BGR staff!!! :Thumbs:

Thats Right
And here I thought that Mike was just acknowledging his insanity and finally enjoying it... like I do mine.
Sarrr Wrote:And here I thought that Mike was just acknowledging his insanity and finally enjoying it... like I do mine.

:thatsfunn We love you anyway Mike :igiveup:
Sarrr Wrote:And here I thought that Mike was just acknowledging his insanity and finally enjoying it... like I do mine.

When it comes to our own, I think we all go a little insane. As with TRUE PIRATE TRADITION.....you pick on ONETongueirateSho you get us all! Keep up the hard work D and the rest of the PIRATES!