Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is going to the sc kcc game at the rock????
hey maybe we can meet up before the game or something at mcdonalds...just a thought
I would like to listen to it online but I cannot get the webcast to work on wkcb.com out of Hindman.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

me ethier i might just go i dunno
Kcc_26 Wrote:me ethier i might just go i dunno
I am over 3 hours away, and the cost of gas would not be worth it for just one quarter/half of football.....I wish both teams the best and hope that noone gets hurt in this game because it means nothing as far as the district/playoffs are concerned.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

ill be there if u goto sheldon clark then u know who i am
I'm not wasting my time and money to see the POUNDING!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I'm not wasting my time and money to see the POUNDING!

Ya really..
I'm pretty sure we all know what the outcome of this game will be. Even the KCC fans and players. They just won't admit it yet:thatsfunn
Yeah im a knott county middle school player i hate to say it but.. i know that where going to get pounded like little mud cats im with gorn no chance

Clark-52
Kcc-14
well all i have to say is the game is decieded on the feild and we cannont do nothing about wat the players do..... this game goes to whoever wants it more.... and to b honest kcc doesnt have anything to lose.... if they win their rep goes up if the lose.... o well everyone can say i told u so..... on the other hand if sc win so wat another win under their belt..... if they lose they r gonna get critizied very bad bc everyone says kcc sucks!!!.... i dont think sc can match the senior leadership of kcc....
kcc- 54
sc-36
Didnt Owens have like 15 yards rushing last year against Sheldon Clark? And now you think KCC is going to put 54 POINTS ON THE BOARD..Are you kidding me?
ok not really what i wanted on this thread.......who is going to the game?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Didnt Owens have like 15 yards rushing last year against Sheldon Clark? And now you think KCC is going to put 54 POINTS ON THE BOARD..Are you kidding me?

u people r still judging teams by wat has been happening in the past... who cares bout the past its behind us... well c wat kcc does bout the 15 rushing yards once they get onto the feild...
kcc-54
schs-36
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:well all i have to say is the game is decieded on the feild and we cannont do nothing about wat the players do..... this game goes to whoever wants it more.... and to b honest kcc doesnt have anything to lose.... if they win their rep goes up if the lose.... o well everyone can say i told u so..... on the other hand if sc win so wat another win under their belt..... if they lose they r gonna get critizied very bad bc everyone says kcc sucks!!!.... i dont think sc can match the senior leadership of kcc....
kcc- 54
sc-36

i agree :Thumbs:
I will be at the game in the same spot as always.
i wish i could go but im going to be at paintsvilles game
im goin to be there tommorrow..and dont think kcc is goin to put more than 20 points on the score board.they might have put over 50 points on the score board agianst jenkins or magoffin but i can gurantee that the only way kcc wins is if something happens to all the players at schs with i really dont think that is goin to happen..
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:well all i have to say is the game is decieded on the feild and we cannont do nothing about wat the players do..... this game goes to whoever wants it more.... and to b honest kcc doesnt have anything to lose.... if they win their rep goes up if the lose.... o well everyone can say i told u so..... on the other hand if sc win so wat another win under their belt..... if they lose they r gonna get critizied very bad bc everyone says kcc sucks!!!.... i dont think sc can match the senior leadership of kcc....
kcc- 54
sc-36

This game doesn't go to whoever wants it more.. All of SCs starters could get their legs ripped off (hope they don't) and they'd still go out and win by 6 TDs.

IF THEY LOSE!?!
I'd like whatever you're smoking..

LOL, you obviously KNOW NOTHING of the senior leadership of SC. Did KCCs seniors lead them past Magoffin and Jenkins?:lmao:

Man, that's impressive..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Didnt Owens have like 15 yards rushing last year against Sheldon Clark? And now you think KCC is going to put 54 POINTS ON THE BOARD..Are you kidding me?

Eh, no.
He had -6.

And that's the gospel.
actually i heard he had leg trouble last year during that game... and gorn just to let u no kcc had no trouble with jenkins and magoffin... yes they have playted weak teams but varsity didnt have to play no more than 2 mins in the second quater....so o well let the kids play and c wat happens
and boys u all keep doin this bull shit about last year this and last year that.... who gives a crap about last year.... new year new feild.... new attitude!!!!!!
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:and boys u all keep doin this bull shit about last year this and last year that.... who gives a crap about last year.... new year new feild.... new attitude!!!!!!

ok, so by that logic, the 49'rs are gonna win the super bowl this year because its new?? please dude...you dont become SCHS cardinal beaters in a single season...especially if your KCC...
yea just because its a new year dont mean jack crap...sc is alout better than they was last year..i think beating jenkins and magoffin gave knott co. fans and players the big head...well i can go ahead and tell u go to the game tommorow u all are really goin to need all the help u can get.i mean how many people from knott is goin to be there 15...there will be close to 500 people or more from sheldon clark at "THE ROCK"..and belive me there are goin to be alout of people laughing at kcc because of what u all are saying on here..so please stop making fools of ur selfs...lmfao...im glad u all have great school spirt..but u all havent seen anything untill u all come to martin county..u will see red,white,and blue tiedye shirts and camoe pants everywhere..
i was almost right there were close to 30 people there for kcc, probley 500 for the home team