Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th in 07
Whos some of the tops players we might need to look for in 07???
There are quite a few.

Timmy Baker from Leslie will be very good. I think the surprise player in the 14th will be Ryan Hall from Knott Central. He's improved over the Summer and has stepped up his hitting. One of his teammates, Brandon Smith, undoubtly the best catcher in the 14th, is looking good as well.

PCC will have some great pitching and I expecrt them to win the region. Letcher Central will give them a run, though. Hazard will be so-so. JBS may be better, but not good enought to make it to the region. Cordia lost a couple of good players, so I don't look for them to be to compettitive. Estill is still lurking in the shadows, watch out for them. Lee will be rebuilding with a new coach. Buckhorn lost a couple of players and shouldn't be a threat. Leslie will be in the thick of things. That's how I see it
powell co had about 3 or 4 underclassman who was named all region team. they will be back for more this year. cory brewer and daniel kinser is 2 of them
Jon Adams- (Letcher Central) will be the best shortstop in the 14th IMO!
Powell lost most of their playmakers last year...shouldn't have a bad season but i wouldn't expect them to make it out of district or region
i also see pcc winnin the 14th in 07.......LCC is gonna be good too, they return a lot players and i know they are favorite to win their district again..i agree hazard wil be hazard they had a lot of freshman playin last yr so they might be alot better this yr....but i do think Cordia is compettitive this yr...they only lost one player he was the 1st baseman was is replace easliy.Jbs aint much this yr imo, Powell is gonna be good the surpised some ppl last yr so dont count them out....Buckhorn i dont see them doin much either they lost their best pitcher
playmaker11 Wrote:Powell lost most of their playmakers last year...shouldn't have a bad season but i wouldn't expect them to make it out of district or region
I wouldnt be so sure about that..Powell has alot of unseen talent that has yet to be displayed..they will make alot of noise this year..wait and see
Godspeed Wrote:I wouldnt be so sure about that..Powell has alot of unseen talent that has yet to be displayed..they will make alot of noise this year..wait and see

i agree they have alot of great underclassman
Powell is gonna be good but PCC is gonna be lookin to get them back from last yr...im sayin PCC wins the 14th
Powell will be good next year and so will PCC, i agree. BUT..you cant forget about Estill and leslie who will be returning some good talent as well. You might be able to throw Hazard and LCC in the mix.
oscarmoore1 Wrote:i agree they have alot of great underclassman

I wouldnt agree with that...I would think that no one under juinor year will start. I really think that Powell will have to be one of the top 3 teams in the Region hands down. The Pirates have 3 returning All-Region Players. That doesnt include Benningfield who will be one of the top pitchers in the Region.
So 14th Champ..who might be some of the juniors and seniors getting a starting job?
playmaker11 Wrote:Powell lost most of their playmakers last year...shouldn't have a bad season but i wouldn't expect them to make it out of district or region

I agree that they did lose some good players last year but i disagree about powell not making it out of disrict and possibly region.
PLAYBOY5Jon Adams- (Letcher Central) will be the best shortstop in the 14th IMO!i agree he has a ton of talent! Mike hogg from lcc is gonna be one of the best catchers in the 14th. He is a good power stick in the middle of their lineup! Jon tucker also has a power bat as does the johnson kid.
Sewell, Berryman, and Freeman from Estill.
baseball_dad Wrote:Brandon Smith, undoubtly the best catcher in the 14th, is looking good as well.

Timmy Baker is the best catcher in the region.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Timmy Baker is the best catcher in the region.

Who does he play for?
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Who does he play for?
Leslie.