Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. do they repeat as regional champs?
thoughts
Maybe. The Skaggs girl has the pitching tools. Good hitting team. Defense I feel will be the question mark.
Magoffin will have a great shot at repeating this year. Great pitcher and great team returning.
You are right. Pitcher is excellent. Still young as well. Good shot at repeating. As I said they are great hitting team,and if the defense improves and the Skaggs girl doesn't tire out they'll be there in the end. Can't wait for the season to start.
Magoffin had a great team last year and expect the same this year.They lost to Ashland Blazer and Livingston Central in the state tourney and ended with a 21-9 record for the year.That's pretty darn good.Wished Perry would try to schedule you,Magoffin would be great competition.How many players did they lose from last year's team?
They lost their center fielder and second baseman. Everyone else is back.
Old Man Logan, you got your wish. Just found out that Perry and Magoffin will be playing this season. Should be two great games.
That will be a good match-up.
What grade is the Skaggs girl in?
Have a friend at the high school. They said she's a sophomore. Great student as well.
I think east ridge will be the surprise this year!
Magoffi has a really good team and a great shot at repeating.
Coach McCoy has had his team in the weight room, batting cages, etc. all off season. The team returns practically everyone, with the Skaggs Girl on the mound again who is a excellent pitcher, and a pretty sound offense that can put the bat on the ball. I for see a exciting season for they Lady Hornets and a possible repeat.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fp14/43511

Lady Hornets Schedule, they open up at East Ridge March 17th
Magoffin has really upgraded the schedule this year. Should help them get ready for the district.
Depends, JCentral will not over look them this year, I think JCentral, and Lawrence co. Will be tough... Then there is east ridge... They will want a piece too... So I'd say it's Magoffins to lose... Good luck to all the teams... It will be exciting season for sure!!