Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
2 Chronicles ch. 7:14 (KJV)
14 - If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

^^^^^^^^
The above Bible verse is the answer to our nation's problems.

The tides from years of our nation turning away from God are coming in. This verse that was spoken by God thousands of years ago still holds true today in 2013.

I'm gonna post more from this passage.... Just keep reading below.
2 Chronicles ch. 7

12 - And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.

13 - If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

15 - Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

16 - For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

17 - And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;

18 - Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.

19 - But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;

20 - Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.

21 - And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the Lord done thus unto this land, and unto this house?

22 - And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.

Verse 13 is what God tells us what will happen if we turn from God as a nation.
"If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people"
Most scholars and theologians believe that the words No Rain means Bad Weather/Natural Disasters. And there is no way anybody can deny our nation has had some of the worst weather/natural disasters on record in the past few years.
Wildfires, Floods, Droughts, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornadoes....
Pestilence means a fatal epidemic disease. And disease can be anything..... EX. Illness, substance abuse.

Verse 14 has 2 points..... the verse starts of with IF. IF is a big word, IF is the smallest big word in the english language.
Point 1 is God telling us what we must do " If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways"
This is the answer to solving our nation's problemsis right here in these 24 words. God is saying IF you do this. Then I will do the 2nd part of this verse for you.

Point 2 is God telling us what He will do for us as a nation "then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
So we must do what those first 24 words in verse 14 tells us to do. Then God tells us what He will do for us. And praise His name..... He's never told a lie and He'll never be wrong.
I'm not a Bible Scholar/Expert..... but thank God, I have a good pastor that preaches the Word every Sunday.

Our pastor told us that we need to get the word out....... so thank God for BGR.

Yes, I know post on other forums.... and some people may not always agree with me. But trust me....... my #1 prioirty in this life in Jesus.

My name is Alex Green and I'm a proud member of the Hager Hill Freewill Baptist Church in Johnson County. Our church sits right off U.S. 23 between Paintsville and Prestonsburg. The church in behind the marathon gas station on rt. 1428.

Please, Please, Please...... if you don't go to church, I encourage you to start going. Find a church that makes you feel at home.

If you need to talk, send me a PM or leave a comment on here. If your not a member of BGR and your reading this, look me up on Facebook. If I can't answer your questions, I promise I'll will lead you to someone who can help you more than me.

And this isn't a ploy to make anybody stand out or be embarrssed. You have my word on the authoirty of God. I just wanna see people get saved.

No matter what anybody tells you...... everyone will die, everyone will be judged according to their works and everybody will be a real person in one of two real places for eternity.
As we celebrate our nations independence... There is no doubt our nation is turning from God.
But this verse is Gods answer on how He will bring a nation back to Him.

If you are saved, then make it a point to do all you can to turn our nation back to God.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed