Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 07
What are your thoughts on the Tigers next season?
Paintsville will be interesting and fun to watch. Although, if Coach Howard and Coach Crace and the others could somehow pull a rabit out of a hat and somehow ban 2 of the mothers, they will be ok. Although watching those 2 mommies was interesting last year, but in a horrible way. Grim will be awsome on the mound, cant wait.
They should have a pretty good team this season. They only lost 2 seniors last year.
They should have an excellent team this year...can't wait to see them in action
Can't wait for Tiger Baseball this coming year.
Pupaw Wrote:They should have a pretty good team this season. They only lost 2 seniors last year.
I agree. They and JC should be the class of the 15th this season.
heard they're suppose to be pretty good
I believe Pville may be a fantastic team to watch this year but don't go and hand them their Regional title yet...they'll have to work hard to get out of district as well as teams across the 15th
BlueBells Wrote:Paintsville will be interesting and fun to watch. Although, if Coach Howard and Coach Crace and the others could somehow pull a rabit out of a hat and somehow ban 2 of the mothers, they will be ok. Although watching those 2 mommies was interesting last year, but in a horrible way. Grim will be awsome on the mound, cant wait.

Which two? :dontthink
THOMCAT Wrote:Which two? :dontthink

I would like to know the answer to that one too..
What no wawy they should ban any mother...The mothers are the only people who cheer for the team especially Grimms mommy granted she is freaking loud but she still cheers so keep the moms even though they are annoying as hell sometimes lol
THOMCAT Wrote:Which two? :dontthink

I take it you missed the Tigers very last game last season. Ask around, I dont want to bring it up and start discussing it again. Several long time Tigers had their feelings hurt from 2 loud mommies. That was scars made that will never heal. :redboxer:
Get rid of Beanie and Paintsville will be just fine! :moon:
crazed eagle Wrote:Get rid of Beanie and Paintsville will be just fine! :moon:

:thumpsup:
Paintsville, in my opinion, is the favorite to win the 15th Region Tournament, and not only that, but they have the talent to advance to the State Tourney. They lost Kevin WIlliams and Adam Davis (If more, I apologize for not mentioning. These are the only 2 I am aware of.). Grimm and VanHoose are 2 of the regions best pitchers, and Ison has the potential to be one as well. Their offense is explosive, but they need to be more consistent. Coach Howard is an excellent coach, and will have these kids focused, there's no doubt about that. I look for Paintsville to have a really, really good year.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Paintsville, in my opinion, is the favorite to win the 15th Region Tournament, and not only that, but they have the talent to advance to the State Tourney. They lost Kevin WIlliams and Adam Davis (If more, I apologize for not mentioning. These are the only 2 I am aware of.). Grimm and VanHoose are 2 of the regions best pitchers, and Ison has the potential to be one as well. Their offense is explosive, but they need to be more consistent. Coach Howard is an excellent coach, and will have these kids focused, there's no doubt about that. I look for Paintsville to have a really, really good year.
Uhhh, Adam Davis graduated in 2005.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Paintsville, in my opinion, is the favorite to win the 15th Region Tournament, and not only that, but they have the talent to advance to the State Tourney. They lost Kevin WIlliams and Adam Davis (If more, I apologize for not mentioning. These are the only 2 I am aware of.). Grimm and VanHoose are 2 of the regions best pitchers, and Ison has the potential to be one as well. Their offense is explosive, but they need to be more consistent. Coach Howard is an excellent coach, and will have these kids focused, there's no doubt about that. I look for Paintsville to have a really, really good year.
They lost Kevin Williams and Andrew Brown.
The Guru Wrote:They lost Kevin Williams and Andrew Brown.
Thanks, Guru! For some reason I thought they lost another outfielder. But hey...they both start with "A."
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Thanks, Guru! For some reason I thought they lost another outfielder. But hey...they both start with "A."
LOL!!!
Andrew is only about a foot taller though!
The Tigers should be as good, if not better than last year.. I look for big things out of them
Let's see. Lost their 1B, RF and zero pitching. Should be a tough team again this year!

No JC will take th 15th with no problem
CG#20 Wrote:No JC will take th 15th with no problem

Can't agree with that.
who do u think will win then offthehhok
baseballfan Wrote:who do u think will win then offthehhok

I just don't think that JC will win with no problem. There are a few teams that have a descent shot at winning it. Paintsville, JC, Pike and LC. It just isn't a No Problem Region.
I think people are underestimating Paintsville for this season. Sure people are saying we'll be a contender but I really look for us to make a run in sectionals as well. This team will be tough.

With the pitching keeping opponents to low numbers, the offense will have to step up and show they can produce.
Paintsville is a very good team led by there pitcher Shane Grimm
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Thanks, Guru! For some reason I thought they lost another outfielder. But hey...they both start with "A."

Brown did play some outfield last season, so you weren't that far off. When Grimm would pitch, Brown would move to left and Subby would field the void at first.
jc has no shot against paintsville. they have one really ood pitcher. and paintsville handled him wih no problem last year. he is a good pitcher but paintsvilel can hit...
i think thell rock