Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch McConnell is he stupid?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Non-taxpayers are safe under Obama. You can count on him to rob your neighbors and borrow from the Chinese to buy your vote.

there you go again that's a quote from your hero

duke dodge spin
vector Wrote:there you go again that's a quote from your hero

duke dodge spin
Duke? Even your typos have typos. :biglmao:

Here is a quote from one of my heroes, Dr. Milton Friedman, "There's no such thing as a free lunch."

The freebies that you collect from the federal government are being paid by people like me who pay federal income taxes. Your children, grandchildren, and other descendants will also be chipping in to pay for your future unearned benefits. Our ancestors did not come to this country to leave it to the parasites.
I've really enjoyed reading Hoot and RealThing's debating posts. Over the past year, I've had thoughts that agree with both of you guys, and still don't know what to do with my vote.

Please, continue your debate!!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Duke? Even your typos have typos. :biglmao:

Here is a quote from one of my heroes, Dr. Milton Friedman, "There's no such thing as a free lunch."

The freebies that you collect from the federal government are being paid by people like me who pay federal income taxes. Your children, grandchildren, and other descendants will also be chipping in to pay for your future unearned benefits. Our ancestors did not come to this country to leave it to the parasites.

duck dodge and spin you are at your best
I liked it better when it was duke dodge and spin, vector.
That one is sooo you!
vector Wrote:duck dodge and spin you are at your best
Congrats on spelling "duck" correctly one post after being corrected. That is a very small step in the right direction, but it is proof positive that the most dim witted among us can learn something new every day. Let's see if you will still remember how to spell the word tomorrow. Now, that would be most impressive!
vector Wrote:just 1 ? did Obama raise my taxs?

Are you kidding? I would not have expected you to understand that your taxes had been raised under this president. And if you did, there's no way you'd ever admit as much. If you can't understand that 50 million on food stamps, (an increase of 50% since Bush era), most of whom are likely receiving other forms of benefits to boot, get these things paid for by taxpayer dollars then, you really are bad off.

ObamaCare will run up the tab by trillions more, and ONLY the slugs will benefit from that. (Contrary to what so many folks have falsely assumed, ObamaCare doesn't mean you'll get free health care, we who work and pay taxes have to pay for that). So, ObamaCare is the first in the coming one-two knock out punch where it comes to taxes, and what is the second or the two punch? Immigration reform. When immigration reform is rammed through will be the killing blow to us all. At that point, working people will have the astronomic expenses for illegal immigrants added to the bill as well.

Now, I know the latest version of DNC talking points won't back me up on all this but, if you don't think paying for life's needs of the untold millions mentioned above, has and will increase your tax bill by leaps and bounds, then you are kidding yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:I liked it better when it was duke dodge and spin, vector.
That one is sooo you!
I am just thankful that vector has never claimed to be a Johnson Central graduate (or dropout). Now that would be embarrassing!

In case you cannot recognize the quote that vector is butchering, it is Patches O'Houllihan's five guiding principles of dodgeball: "dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge." Of course, vector can only remember three of them, one of which is wrong, all of which are out of order, and another of which he misspelled. He routinely makes more than one error per word when he tries to quote ole Patches. :biggrin:
Thanks Hoot! I did not know the Patches quote or the story, and appreciate your posting it.

I'm afraid the only thread in which I can keep up with you is the amazon thread! Shopping, I know!!
Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:Are you kidding? I would not have expected you to understand that your taxes had been raised under this president. And if you did, there's no way you'd ever admit as much. If you can't understand that 50 million on food stamps, (an increase of 50% since Bush era), most of whom are likely receiving other forms of benefits to boot, get these things paid for by taxpayer dollars then, you really are bad off.

ObamaCare will run up the tab by trillions more, and ONLY the slugs will benefit from that. (Contrary to what so many folks have falsely assumed, ObamaCare doesn't mean you'll get free health care, we who work and pay taxes have to pay for that). So, ObamaCare is the first in the coming one-two knock out punch where it comes to taxes, and what is the second or the two punch? Immigration reform. When immigration reform is rammed through will be the killing blow to us all. At that point, working people will have the astronomic expenses for illegal immigrants added to the bill as well.

Now, I know the latest version of DNC talking points won't back me up on all this but, if you don't think paying for life's needs of the untold millions mentioned above, has and will increase your tax bill by leaps and bounds, then you are kidding yourself.

just ANSWER THE? DID OBAMA RAISE MY FEDERAL TAX RATE OR IS IT THE SAME WHEN BUSH2 WAS IN OFFICE HINT I DON'T MAKE OVER 450000
Wow vector....no spellcheck needed. Good job!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Thanks Hoot! I did not know the Patches quote or the story, and appreciate your posting it.

I'm afraid the only thread in which I can keep up with you is the amazon thread! Shopping, I know!!
Confusednicker:
Have you seen Dodgeball? If not, then another great line from the movie by Patches was, " If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball, " which he said as he threw various wrenches at the team. It was not a great movie, but it had some memorable lines.
vector Wrote:just ANSWER THE? DID OBAMA RAISE MY FEDERAL TAX RATE OR IS IT THE SAME WHEN BUSH2 WAS IN OFFICE HINT I DON'T MAKE OVER 450000

:dudecomeon:taxes are more than just the federal income tax rate
^ MustangSally hit the nail on the head. I know what rates have gone up Vector, do you?

Given that you have yet to prove that you can use proper grammar, I doubt you would be able to understand the calculations. Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:just ANSWER THE? DID OBAMA RAISE MY FEDERAL TAX RATE OR IS IT THE SAME WHEN BUSH2 WAS IN OFFICE HINT I DON'T MAKE OVER 450000

I said your taxes had been raised and they have, not the rate. ◾"Obama boasts that “middle-class families” will not have to “pay upwards of $2,000 more in taxes this year.” That’s accurate for income taxes, but Obama doesn’t mention that the deal allowed a payroll tax cut to expire. About 77 percent of taxpayers will pay more in taxes this year — nearly $1,200 more for those earning between $75,000 and $100,000, a group that fits squarely in Obama’s broad definition of middle class." http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/fudging...liff-deal/

FWIW, I thought Hoot tuned you enough when he said this "And if you paid federal taxes, you would know that Obama raised your taxes by demanding an end to the Bush tax cuts." in the other thread.

So, I laid off of you as I am too modest to dog pile on the thoroughly vanquished. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Wow vector....no spellcheck needed. Good job!!

thanks