Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students Without Pa
It had been three long months since I last visited the quiet mining town of Hanna, Wyoming while on task to cover the groundbreaking test launch of the Obamacare RFID chip. I finally decided it was time to catch up with the wonderful citizens of Carbon County and see how they have been doing with their RFID implants.

Overall public opinion of the RFID seems to be positive among the Hanna, Wyoming’s townsfolk. I spoke with Earl Gentry, a retired miner, longtime resident of Hanna, Wyoming and one of the first recipients of the RFID Chip in his town. He told me the following:

“Heck, I don’t know how I lived without one. I use the RFID Chip at the doctor’s office; I’m able to purchase food and clothing from all my favorite stores with it. I definitely believe our country would benefit from a federally mandated RFID law.”

I was pleased to hear about the project’s success which recently lead to major advancements in RFID technology. At half the size of its predecessor the latest “MINI RFID” is able to hold over 100GB of data which can be easily updated to include medical records, insurance information, drivers license number as well as criminal history and some outstanding credit debts.

http://nationalreport.net/wyoming-school...Oh8n3.dpuf
This has to be fake...I sure hope it is anyway.
I hope so too. I've read online that it's true, it's not true...no one has a definite answer so I emailed their superintendent...
Strikeout King Wrote:I hope so too. I've read online that it's true, it's not true...no one has a definite answer so I emailed their superintendent...

Man, you're down with the facts! FWIW, the reason I would doubt is (1) the credibility of the writer, looking where she has written articles...and (2) although the legislation is 2,000 pages, a requirement like that would start a riot, even among liberals.
According to Joe Biden as he was addressing Chief Justice John Roberts, there will be a micro chip implanted in everybody's body to track their every move. There is a pause at the end of the clip so wait for Biden's warning to Roberts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcRUzZht8...e=youtu.be

Oh the self righteous indignation among liberals which stems from the notion that folks should have to show a valid ID at the voting booth. And yet, according to ole Smiley, RFID chip implantation is coming for each and every one of us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im not kidding when i say they would have to kill me before inserting a chip into my body.
I would rather be dead. No joke.
I'm right there with you Gut. I hope it never happens but I believe it will I also believe it maybe sooner rather then later. Just a hunch tho.
Also, I did read online that this was suppose to take place in March of this year, March 23 to be exact and so far it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully it never does
heck the CIA's been doing this for years
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not kidding when i say they would have to kill me before inserting a chip into my body.
I would rather be dead. No joke.

Strikeout King Wrote:I'm right there with you Gut. I hope it never happens but I believe it will I also believe it maybe sooner rather then later. Just a hunch tho.

Me too but, the horrific reality about this kind of thing is that ironically enough, Joe Biden actually got this one right. According to Scripture every man woman and child will get an identifying "mark". The horrific part is that there is no middle ground where this mark is concerned as, acceptance of the mark guarantees damnation to all who receive it. And yet, not to receive it will make one an enemy of the state. And, in that day whether we're talking next year or ten years from now, it will be nearly impossible to hide.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)
"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Once government constrains all traffic in commerce to this mobile credit card implant or something similar, there will be only two options. Receive the mark and die, or reject the mark and become a fugitive in a high tech world. In those days, a wheel barrel full of 100 dollar bills will not buy so much as one McDonald's french fry, because money will have been dispensed with. So, folks will be faced with an incredibly hard decision. Without the mark, Dads won't be able to even feed their families or buy a gallon of gas for a vehicle.

And, the 'sell' will be rather easy. Doing away with cash will eliminate drug sales and back alley muggings. And, why would anybody break in to steal stuff that pawn shops and flea markets can no longer move? The idea will be heralded as ingenious. As it will appear that fraud and crime will have finally met their match.

The end game is too costly for all who receive the mark however.

Revelation 19:19-20 (KJV)
"19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

There is good news though, for those who repent and accept the Lordship of Christ while there is yet time. They will be taken out and will escape the horror.

Revelation 3:9-10 (KJV)
"9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Their superintendent said the story was not true.
Strikeout King Wrote:Their superintendent said the story was not true.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't. Still, the subject has been the topic of much debate in governmental and scientific circles. The technology is here and you know how politicians with delusions of grandeur are when it comes to private information. The more they know, the more they can tax.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm with RIUTG, i'd much rather be dead than have the biggest bunch of jackasses on the planet (US federal 'government') put ANYTHING in my body.
I would definitely be for this chip being put into certain criminals, like violent sex offenders. It could also be useful in the future for people with bad allergies...like if a kid is allergic to bees or peanuts and happened to get stung or eat the wrong thing on a field trip, somewhere that the kid's medical records aren't quickly available. If a school carried a type of scanning mechanism on every field trip away from school, they could simply scan over where the chip is implanted, see his allergy immediately, it could save a life in theory. Could be used with other medical issues, not just just kids, either. Like epilepsy, diabetes, ect.

I realize it's bogus, but that's just a few ideas. I'm sure there's already devices like I described above though.

As for any type of chip that would hold information about me though, no way. Too much of a risk IMO.