Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Rich Brooks
fox sports Wrote:IMO, This thread is much too early in the season.
A season opening loss to one of the top offenses in the country at their home stadium does not justify being fired.
Who really thought UK could beat Louisville this year???

I'm not a huge Brooks supporter, but I think this topic is much too premature.

The topic is too premature come on, he hasnt done anything with the program since he's been here. All you keep hearing is how much better the team will be and its always the same results.....nothing. If he was such a great coach no matter what talent he has he would have his team winning ball games and I am not talking about last nights game either. He hasnt won anything even lost to a school that he shopuld have pounded in the ground last year. And all he could do was shake his head last night everytime Bush mad a huge run. Well he knew coming into the game that they did nothing to stop him last year and comes out and does the same ole crap. They have no D line or O line. he gets 1 good recruit and everyone thinks hes the man. Well I see other programs that have close talent levels as us and win 7 - 8 games a year. The is a big problem and his name is Rich Brooks. and the rest of the coaching staff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I really don't see Brooks as the problem, he is but another scab on an open wound. Programs start at he top. As My friend the Marshall said i never think of them being a powerhouse I only hope to see us defeat vandy and perhaps pull off an upset. I have to yet see a super recruit put on the blue and white as of late. Give Brooks a time table or the Administration a time table or join the OVC which ever you want, I read where Texas state played its home opener in front of 15,000 and thats a Texas school, so I am sure we can win that one, then again it is a Texas school.
Brooks is an idiot, he shouldn't get another year and he should be glad he was given a chance this year. If it was up to me Brooks would never of been at Kentucky to start with but oh well. I'm still a UK fan so got to suffer and watch the idiot at the coaching position. I hope he does have a great year this year but I doubt it. I was at least glad to see us finally take some shots down field against louisville and it paid off but we waited until we were already done in to start throwing to Burton and Lyons Jr.
he should have never been hired in the first place
Nope, They should have thrown HUGE money at Spurrier instead of giving all of our WASTED money to our U.K. basketball coach! Barnhardt has 2 things going for him, and that is Women's Basketball and Baseball!