Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 6A bracket: Who you got? Opinions
I was wondering if anyone out there has seen McCracken/Henderson/Simon Kenton/Butler/Meade play. I am a Meade County fan and I was curious what everyone thinks about this side of the 6A bracket. Meade county has lost 2 games both to very good opponents (Male & John Hardin) but we only have 1 quality win (Central Hardin) and I'm not so sure how good they really are. We didn't get dominated in either loss although the Male score looks bad due to so many turnovers.

Here is our stats against quality opponents

Meade........7 points......37 yards rushing........70 yards passing......,107 total yards

John Hardin........17 points......123 yards rushing........101 yards passing......,224 total yards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meade........12 points......134 yards rushing........121 yards passing......,255 total yards

Male........41 points......184 yards rushing........104 yards passing......,288 total yards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meade........34 points......315 yards rushing........79 yards passing......,394 total yards

Central Hardin........11 points......81 yards rushing........142 yards passing......,223 total yards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we have a chance to come out of this side? If not who you got in the semi-state game. I'll go with

McCracken vs. Butler.
SK and winner of Henderson/McCracken game tonight