Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co., 58 East Ridge, 36
Jackson County enjoying their best season in school history! Good job Generals!
East Ridge without most of their starters played horrible. It is what it is, but East Ridge can't stop and hang their hats on this horrible loss.
Jackson County having an excellent season. They have started moving forward. I hope that continues.
Deebo Wrote:East Ridge without most of their starters played horrible. It is what it is, but East Ridge can't stop and hang their hats on this horrible loss.

Jackson Co. had a lot of starters out too, unfortunately at this point in the season most teams have many starters out, East Ridge was a classy group and did not quit when it was 50-22 at half, they kept fighting, both programs are building a foundation the right way. Good luck to you guys!
No excuses for us. We had 7 starters out and at that point, we really struggle due to our lack of depth. I want to give our kids credit for battling back and not quitting. Hoping we can get healthy to finish the season.
School Admin. Wrote:No excuses for us. We had 7 starters out and at that point, we really struggle due to our lack of depth. I want to give our kids credit for battling back and not quitting. Hoping we can get healthy to finish the season.

We know how you feel we had the same issue, several key players out, almost our entire secondary, starting QB who began the year and played CB out, LB out early in the game, another one later on, had four freshemn on defense playing, two starting WR's out, QB out in the second Qtr., it's tough but every team deals with it.

An injury plagued Jackson Co. team perservered, worked hard and got the win! Good luck ER the rest of the way.