Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky Elite Shootout at PCC
Coach Maxey Wrote:As a moderator you should never blast a poster on your site. That is very unprofessional and lame. Thats basically why this site sucks anymore. Because of people like you that have no idea what they are talking about hiding behind a screen name calling others out. Hopefully you will show up and support Perry Central and our event none the less.

First off I see nothing in Zaga's comment that you should have taken as a negative statement. Secondly if you feel that way about the site then don't use it for self promotion of an event you organized. Thirdly I find it funny that you cast stones and make the comment "As for you Zaga you probably wouldn't know me if I walked up and shook your hand..." are you that full of yourself? Doing it for the kids right Mr. Maxey?
"I'm sure Maxey up there can tell you all about it.
I'd say the refs for this will be anyone with a card and a whistle" Ok then what does that mean? If that wasnt a shot at me what did you mean by that? I dont even care what you say because you mean nothing to me but that is what I was talking about.
Coach Maxey Wrote:"I'm sure Maxey up there can tell you all about it.
I'd say the refs for this will be anyone with a card and a whistle" Ok then what does that mean? If that wasnt a shot at me what did you mean by that? I dont even care what you say because you mean nothing to me but that is what I was talking about.

[Image: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scal..._you_1.jpg]
You can always tell the ones that think they've got something to prove.
Any updates on ticket information?
Cordia vs Hunington prep will not happen. KHSAA regulations would not allow this to happen.
harvey updike Wrote:Cordia vs Hunington prep will not happen. KHSAA regulations would not allow this to happen.

Huntington Prep is scheduled to play St Louis Christian, not Cordia.
The schedule is as follows.
@5 Perry central vs 22Ft Academy
@7 Cordia vs Thomas Nelson
@9 Huntington Prep vs St Louis Christian
I thought Cordia was playing 22ft? I was looking forward to that.

Either way, it'll be nice to see Perry play against that kind of talent.
Is this going to be the 22ft academy "Elite" team that moved or is it going to be the team they left behind in Jackson?
Coach Maxey Wrote:The schedule is as follows.
@5 Perry central vs 22Ft Academy
@7 Cordia vs Thomas Nelson
@9 Huntington Prep vs St Louis Christian

I'm not going to say that you're wrong, but I was told that Perry Central is playing Thomas Nelson and Cordia is playing 22 FT Academy. Shannon may have changed his schedule within the past 4 days though.
Sorry but I put the schedule together and this is what it is. If there is any changes made or teams added I will post it on here. Thanks
Going to be some great games and great individual players on the floor.
I am hearing that Thomas Nelson may not have all the transfers as once advertised. I hope they do. I would to see Cordia challenged to see how good they really are. The hype is over. It is time to get done on the court.
22ft academy website said they was playing cordia
http://22ft.pink19.nl/index.php/schedule-results
Please dont say anything about the schedule guys. As fast as he snapped on Zaga ( A big Perry supporter) for absolutely no reason. Id hate to see how he reacts to actual criticism.

Id really like to know how you took what he said as a shot at you? I think he was saying anyone licensed in the state of Ky would want to call these games. As an official, thats how I took it. Maybe if he would of said anyone with a coaches card and whistle can coach at Petty Central, then you could of got upset.

I do find it funny your promoting an event you are trying to sell tickets to on a site you absolutely hate and sucks. Where else can people talk about "your" event and get excited about it? I know theirs another shitty site but no one with any brains would pay to talk sports when you could do it for free.
stripedofficial Wrote:Please dont say anything about the schedule guys. As fast as he snapped on Zaga ( A big Perry supporter) for absolutely no reason. Id hate to see how he reacts to actual criticism.

Id really like to know how you took what he said as a shot at you? I think he was saying anyone licensed in the state of Ky would want to call these games. As an official, thats how I took it. Maybe if he would of said anyone with a coaches card and whistle can coach at Petty Central, then you could of got upset.

I do find it funny your promoting an event you are trying to sell tickets to on a site you absolutely hate and sucks. Where else can people talk about "your" event and get excited about it? I know theirs another shitty site but no one with any brains would pay to talk sports when you could do it for free.

You catch more flies with honey than you would with crap
I retract my statement...

crap probably catches a lot of flies
So do those fly strips hanging in barns. Always wondered why flys would go to those instead of the nice warm crap!
You have to do more than coach a little aau ball to get respect! Aau ball imo has hurt alot of kids more than its helped. No fundamentals, just get the best 5 you can and see if you can make a name for yourself! Joke!!!!!!!!
Finally, a PREP SCHOOL (Cordia) playing a PREP SCHOOL (22 FT Academy). Lets call a spade, a spade!
Well, your spades are way off because Cordia plays Thomas Nelson high school. PCC plays 22ft academy. So, is PCC a prep school in your deck of cards genius?
Easy Wind Wrote:Well, your spades are way off because Cordia plays Thomas Nelson high school. PCC plays 22ft academy. So, is PCC a prep school in your deck of cards genius?

PCC is trying to be. Rumor is they are buying the Combs Motel and the Daniel Boone and making them into athletic dormitories.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:PCC is trying to be. Rumor is they are buying the Combs Motel and the Daniel Boone and making them into athletic dormitories.
Actually the very first post stated that Cordia was playing 22 foot Academy. Genius's abound on Bluegrass Rivals.
You know thats not true, neither are nice enough accommodations for recruiting. I heard thats what they are going to do with Dennis Wooten, remodel it into apartments with different address' so that they will have a place to live if needed or at least a new address for the KHSAA,
Rhodes is the best thing that ever happened to the 14th region, I have never seen so many people so jealous.
insideinfo Wrote:Rhodes is the best thing that ever happened to the 14th region, I have never seen so many people so jealous.

Spoken like a true Cordia Lion fan. I sure as hell am not jealous. It doesn't matter if every team in the 14th region played only homegrown players, Letcher Central is still not going to win the region. I like how all the bandwagoneers who have stayed in the woods until this Cordia development always state that this is "good for" and the "best thing" to happen to the 14th Region. That they are doing a charitable thing for other teams in the region by recruiting. BULL@#$%. Roderick Rhodes may be the best thing to ever happen to Cordia. The bar has never been set too high there. These recent events just underscore what most people in the mountains and the state have already known. That the 14th region has now become the most corrupt region in the state in regards to boys basketball.
Are they selling tickets in advance or at the door on Saturday ?
Is this on ihigh?
Tickets will be sold at the door and no it will not be broadcast on Ihigh