•  Previous
  • 52(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
64SUR Wrote:fever....My snitch told me its not true about 60 minute coming to town..I truely want to give up :igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup: :biglmao:

LOL...you gonna have to smack that snitch in the head.:biggrin: Whitley is gonna show the new coach some love on Valentines day. Hope PJDougey got him a card!Confusednicker:
papagrit Wrote:LOL...you gonna have to smack that snitch in the head.:biggrin: Whitley is gonna show the new coach some love on Valentines day. Hope PJDougey got him a card!Confusednicker:

Valentines Day? I was thinking the Reds would have already won a game before WC hired a coach.
jlow Wrote:Valentines Day? I was thinking the Reds would have already won a game before WC hired a coach.

I hope the Reds make a run this year.
papagrit Wrote:LOL...you gonna have to smack that snitch in the head.:biggrin: Whitley is gonna show the new coach some love on Valentines day. Hope PJDougey got him a card!Confusednicker:

:ref2::ref2::ref2: i'm afraid pjdoug will not be happy..:Sad04:
Who is the new head football coach at Whitley County? Smile will they bring assistants with them?
Is it the guy from Tennessee?
plantmanky Wrote:Is it the guy from Tennessee?

Jellico :Sad04:
Put the hay in the barn....Let the cat out of the bag......Turn out the lights.......&%#@!.....Somebody call me when its over 1-800-867-5309
jlow Wrote:Put the hay in the barn....Let the cat out of the bag......Turn out the lights.......&%#@!.....Somebody call me when its over 1-800-867-5309

I want be calling know 1-800 number been down that road before :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:I want be calling know 1-800 number been down that road before :lmao:

If Tommy answers the phone ask for Jenny
64SUR Wrote:Jellico :Sad04:

:ChairHit: :dudecomeon::gtfo:
64SUR Wrote::ref2::ref2::ref2: i'm afraid pjdoug will not be happy..:Sad04:

:Sad04:
Who is the Jellico guy that has you so blue PJDoug? And is this true or just a joke? IF it is true...does this mean no Valentine's day card for coach?
Confusederiously:
papagrit Wrote:Who is the Jellico guy that has you so blue PJDoug? And is this true or just a joke? IF it is true...does this mean no Valentine's day card for coach?
Confusederiously:

I hope they never ever hire a coach from JellicoConfusednicker:. especially one that only won one game last year with a weak 1A schedule.
Another day and still no coach. Every day they take just puts the new coach tat much more behind the 8 ball.
pjdoug Wrote:I hope they never ever hire a coach from JellicoConfusednicker:. especially one that only won one game last year with a weak 1A schedule.

Be careful talking about a team winning one game. :poker face:
64SUR Wrote:Be careful talking about a team winning one game. :poker face:

read the whole thing. :ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:read the whole thing. :ChairHit:

I did twice now.....Couldn't help myself pjdoug..starting to get Whitley fever. :truestory: Having a little fun for making fun of Williamsburg playing jellico couple years ago. Confusednicker:
C'mon guys, you only have 50,000 + views. Can we get a 100,000? Cue "Bob the Builder" slogan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:C'mon guys, you only have 50,000 + views. Can we get a 100,000? Cue "Bob the Builder" slogan!

:brunetteg We can do it! YES WE CAN!! :brunetteg

^^ Bob's Babes ^^
64SUR Wrote:I did twice now.....Couldn't help myself pjdoug..starting to get Whitley fever. :truestory: Having a little fun for making fun of Williamsburg playing jellico couple years ago. Confusednicker:

I actually wasn't even thinking about Williamsburg:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I actually wasn't even thinking about Williamsburg:biglmao:

Now you RRRR.....join us this year plenty room on the visitors sideline. :rockon:
I heard they finished their last interview tonight. Will have the coach first thing in the morning! Good Luck!
sportscritic Wrote:I heard they finished their last interview tonight. Will have the coach first thing in the morning! Good Luck!

Yeah we have heard this how many times now??? Not going to believe it till I see the new guy jog out onto the field in August!! A Done Deal, right?????
sportscritic Wrote:I heard they finished their last interview tonight. Will have the coach first thing in the morning! Good Luck!

where dd you hear this? lol
Curly Wrote:Yeah we have heard this how many times now??? Not going to believe it till I see the new guy jog out onto the field in August!! A Done Deal, right?????

Confusednicker:
From the coach. Announcement tomorrow!
It will be announced today!!!
Great hire!!!
I hope they do it's about time!!!
EZ Country 1043
The Whitley Colonels will host Pineville in hoops action at Lawson gym tonight. Between the JV and Varsity games the new football coach will be unveiled. All elementary, middle school, and high school football players get into the game free tonight. Hear the game on EZ COUNTRY.
  •  Previous
  • 52(current)
  • Next