•  Previous
  • 53(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
redstorm Wrote:It will be announced today!!!
Great hire!!!

:Clap:
pjdoug Wrote:EZ Country 1043
The Whitley Colonels will host Pineville in hoops action at Lawson gym tonight. Between the JV and Varsity games the new football coach will be unveiled. All elementary, middle school, and high school football players get into the game free tonight. Hear the game on EZ COUNTRY.

How about all students get into games free...every game. Maybe start a little school spirit.
Whitley County will be very pleased. A fine man will be running the Colonel program. I'll have to say I didn't expect this, but I am very happy for the new coach.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:How about all students get into games free...every game. Maybe start a little school spirit.

Good way to handle introducing new coach.
I'm kinda sad to see this thread go.
Great hire get ready whitley county fan :football::football::football:
Glad to hear RIUTG finally turned down the offer so things could move forward.......
jw4914 Wrote:Glad to hear RIUTG finally turned down the offer so things could move forward.......

Confusednicker:
not asking for a name?

but when will it be announced?
Full deck Wrote:not asking for a name?

but when will it be announced?

Earlier reply said between JV and Varsity BBall game tonight.....
4PM today
I'll be covering the game tonight, but I don't want to wait that long! Who has the scoop? Smile
Yeah if I don't find out on here in the next few minutes, I'll have to wait til Monday. I couldn't care less about Whitley County basketball.
You mean.....it's finally over?! Joking aside, best of luck to the new coach and the Colonels.
Cherokee says it will be a Bobcat but not Dudley.
jlow Wrote:If Tommy answers the phone ask for Jenny

She is the phat lady.......And she loves to sing.......But she is just hummin at this minute
I don't want to close this thread and retire it to the classics, but it looks as though I will have to...
Football fever in whitley county :roses::roses::roses: Happy Valentine's Day
E's Army Wrote:Cherokee says it will be a Bobcat but not Dudley.

Nope!
Confusedmallchee :letsparty :beer: :yes: :Thumbs: :Cheerlead Confusedinglepar the great search is over. Now we can all get back to our lives and not have to worry about Whitley football coaching woes anymore. Here's to whomever the coach is hope he has success!!!! :closed:
Here's to hoping that the new coach has a change of heart and backs out at the last minute. We need more drama. The thread lives!
This is no secret. I live in Harlan County and know who the coach is going to be. But I won't say anything so it won't ruin the surprise. I have mixed emotions about who they are going to name as coach. But I will not say anything else until after everybody else knows.
Oh yeah, I am sad to see this historic thread go.
You guys are such pansies.

I'll drop the name at 3:58!
zaga_fan Wrote:You guys are such pansies.

I'll drop the name at 3:58!

Go ahead and drop it now...
I won't say anything until after 4PM, but if it is who I think it is, I don't know how to feel. I would consider him inferior to Jim Black.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Go ahead and drop it now...

Only 4 minutes.

He was our coach when I was in High School.

Of course we had three coaches in my four years lol
Jason chappell
come on Zaga, you just gave it away. How dare you ruin the "surprise". So how do you feel of the quality of the hire?
cherokee Wrote:Jason chappell

Stole my thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 53(current)
  • Next