Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Curly Wrote:Joined this place to see about who was going to be the next coach and really not have seen anything that can't be heard on the streets.
I think you have to narrow it by setting some things down to look at

For example:
Age not a requirement. They could end up with a young guy who can get the job done. Proven winner. Does not exactly have to have been a head coach, but an assistant from a winning program could be a good fit. Can get players out, not just kids. I have heard for years about not only WCHS but most schools that they need more numbers out, I think you need more players out playing, kids will come and you can make them players later.Can't be afraid to take a chance there are some great coaches looking for a chance but it would be a gamble, kind of like betting on the Dolphins...really risky Can get the fanbase excited not just for the first few games Can get a solid booster club Just a few parents can't do it all More support $$$$$$$ new stuff get kids and fans excited

If I knew a good book maker I would lay down some money that they don't even have any names in mind yet. What are the odds on that?

Good post. Welcome to the site.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by RunItUpTheGut - 11-14-2013, 12:08 AM