Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
footballfever Wrote:I liked Coach Gentry and his family. I think most people were disappointed that he took job, did spring ball then left. To say he didn't know the game is not true or to say he wouldn't have been successful we will never know.
I would venture to guess you probably have not seen Whitley varsity, jv, fresh or middle school play any or no where enough to judge their up coming talent.
I certainly hope the Jackets pull out a regional championship this year and next and have an opportunity to compete for a state championship. But, you as a Jacket fan should probably think about whats going to happen after next year when you graduate about 19-22 starters.
Talent comes and goes especially in small schools and county schools.
I don't know who will get the Whitley job but at this point I DO know who's job it is if they choose to take it.

I was more mad about losing his daughter on the softball team.
Best pitcher ive ever seen that young.
Had the best softball change up ive ever witnessed.
Im not guaranteeing anything, but had they stayed, I think Whitley would of had one or two region championships while she was in high school. Hell of a fastball too as an 8th grader.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by RunItUpTheGut - 11-17-2013, 11:11 PM