Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Granny Bear Wrote:If you really are an old hound from the 70s, I would imagine that you are a little sick of the condition Corbin football has evolved. I remember looking forward to going to ANY game Corbin played, and their name was known and revered all over the state. I sure hope it gets back to the way it was back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Yes I am basically sick from what has happened. Archie Powers was tough but treated us with respect. You want find a single player from that era who doesn't love Archie. Jewell is just the opposite. He respects no one and the kids hate playing for him. To be honest that's just his personality and he can't hardly help it. I know for a fact Archie discounted Willard and just kept him out of the way. I can't figure out Jewell's allegiance to Willard but its going to cost him his job. Jewell could survive a few more years if he would get rid of Willard but I don't see it happening. I'm now thinking Corbin should hire Gut as the new coach. At least make him offensive coordinator. He would at least be unpredictable 😁:Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by oldhound70s - 11-26-2013, 07:53 AM