Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
oldhound70s Wrote:Actually it doesn't have to be posted if its a contracted position. Only certified and permanent jobs have to be posted for 30 days. If they bring him on board with a 12 month contract it doesn't have to be posted ( I think). They can just renew his contract every year. I'd say this is probably why you've not seen it posted. Dudley will not be teaching. I've already heard from 4 parents who say they are transferring their kid to Whitley if Dudley is the coach. It will hurt Corbin much more than Williamsburg if he takes the job. Williamsburg kids are having fun and winning games. They don't need to transfer. Corbin players are fed up.

Funny, parents take their kids out of a very good academic school like Corbin so little Johnny can play football. Unless he is going pro you all had better keep him where he can get a good education. Not to say Whitley isn't a good academic school, but Corbin usually scores very good stateide in scores.
Dads, don't relive your childhood by hurting your kid. That's selfish.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by Full deck - 01-05-2014, 03:45 AM