Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Bear_Paw Wrote:Well I guess I'm gonna have to get it fired up a little. Make no mistake....Williamsburg would have beat Whitley easily most of the last few years. Probably tough to swallow for such an extremely great place to coach (obviously much better than Harlan County) but it is what it is. I just have one question...where does the Whitley crew go eat after each ass whooping they take...lolConfusednicker:

Gosh-A-Mighty what a thin skin....what was said to fire you up? Did I say something nagative about HC?? I was speaking about Whitley and why a coach might be interested. Why should Whitley even be concerned with Williamsburg, they don't play in the same district or region or even class for that matter. Whitley needs to be concerned (puff out your chest here) Harlan County, only because they won the district not because they made it to the region or anything like that, Pulaski Co, and Madision Southern, and as far as that goes Harlan County should be concerned that they got beat by a team they thought they would cruise over, where did you eat your crow at by the way, I know there are only like three places to eat in Harlan. Whitley has some work to do, and it appears that you are like Chicken Little whistling by the cemetery afraid that the big bad Colonels might hire a good coach and upset your apple cart. Settle down, friend, it's along way till football season and if you are fired up now, how will you handle the stress of a football season?
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by Curly - 01-06-2014, 11:02 PM