Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag.<br />
The AD is in jail, but please keep this civil. The "victim" is 23 years old, and from what ive heard has some problems mentally. Im not saying Mike is innocent, but lets hold our breaths until something comes out of the situation.<br />
Coach is many things, but as many of you know, even you Wburg faithful, Coach is a really good guy, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if this isn't a fairy tale story. Ive known Coach for 20 years and played for him under 4 and a rapist is something I don't see coach being. I know almost all family and friends of rapist probably say the same thing, but this is a good man. If he admits fault, ill be the first to eat crow and admit I was wrong, but lets see how it all plays out.<br />
As for the coaching search, its the same thing they said when Black resigned. "We hope to have a coach by spring practice."<br />
Its still not spring practice yet.
<br />
<br />

There is really no point in it being a part of this discussion since he is not going to be a part of the hiring process now anyway. We don't know what really happened, so hopefully the truth comes out, whatever it may be.
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by SEKYFAN - 02-10-2014, 11:14 PM