Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which lie was the worst?
Wmd's or if you like your insurance you can keep it ?
Me not know what "wich" means?!?!?!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Me not know what "wich" means?!?!?!

from urban dictionary
popular clone 2 english translator
has 2 definitions

1. "Short form of the word sandwich, which has way too many sillables."

2. "Inittialy the first name of a peruvian "Wicho Dominguez" that won the lottery and basically went from rags to riches. Commonly used to name someone who has money or just bought something that it is expensive or really cool. Slang used by peruvian surfers to say cool, dope or expensive."
vector Wrote:Wmd's or if you like your insurance you can keep it ?

Neither, it was the tragedy at Benghazi and the ultimate deceit in the cover up.
I know you're just trying to rehabilitate your hero by casting aspersions on others vector. As many on here have tried to tell you, and as many Middle Eastern dictators have admitted publicly, the Iraqi WMDs were moved across the Syrian border before our troops got there. The tactic of changing the subject ala the Pee Wee Herman, "I know you are but what am I?" ruse, is really all the left has, and it's all it has ever had. We have literally seen the supplanting of US statesmanship which, up until the dubious regimes of Bill Clinton (during which we actually paid to get North Korea nuclear) and now Obama (Iran going nuclear) actually shaped the world order. Things have been turned on their head now as we see the US acquiesce to the demands of third world countries. See, the elementary school, playground politics favored by the left hardly manages to impress the rest of the world, though they have managed to gridlock the US federal government with them.

Here at home, even though 130,000 Kentuckians have already received a health insurance cancelation letter (which likely included, or will include you and your family), self delusion remains your default setting. This whole mess has nothing to do with any kind of fight between the Dems and the Republicans. It is a Coup prosecuted by the extreme left by which, your and my freedom is under attack under the flag of liberalism. And so, since the president is more than willing to keep on deluding those of your ilk, at least we see how he manages to retain some shred of popularity.

The typical liberal spin falls short in matters that affect the entire population of the US, does it not? I told you at the start of this madness what the underlying bedrock principle of ObamaCare actually is, is. To force, (I didn't know at the time that force would come at the hands of the IRS), the productive folks to pay for the non productive folks to have premium health care. And like every other entitlement, these folks will get served first and best. Hospitals and clinics will live in fear of retaliation for some perceived violation of rights for those who don't pay. And you can bet government watchdogs will be there to hold their feet to the fire via penalties and fines. In the end, despite the elaborate smoke screen of free health care, somebody still has to pay for all this stuff. Hence the dramatic increase in health care premiums for those who have always been the payers in the first place.

At any rate, all we have managed to do was to shuffle the deck here. The rag was that we had to get health care spending under control. The high cost of caring for the indigent at ER's across the land was being paid for by passing those costs down to consumers via insurance rate increases and out of pocket increases. So, we fixed all that boy. Now it is the consumer who pays for all that. HUH? LOL, no wonder they argued it was a tax before the SCOTUS. The ones who always paid in the past still pay, just much much more, and the ones who did not pay, still don't pay. Just like I said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

As of May 29, 2012, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website,
there were 4,487 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile)
and 32,223 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of Operation Iraqi Freedom.[51]
As a part of Operation New Dawn, which was initiated on September 1, 2010, there
were 66 total deaths (including KIA and non-hostile) and 301 WIA. See the
references for a breakdown of the wounded, injured, ill, those returned to duty (RTD),
those requiring medical air transport, non-hostile-related medical air transports,
non-hostile injuries, diseases, or other medical reasons.[51][52][53][54][55]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
Four Americans died in the attack: Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[90]
and two embassy security personnel, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[91][92] both former
Navy SEALs.[93][94] Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph
Dubs was killed in 1979.[95] Senior intelligence officials later acknowledged that
Woods and Doherty were contracted by the Central Intelligence Agency, not the State
Department as previously identified,[96] and were part of a Global Response Staff (GRS),
a team that provides security to CIA case officers and countersurveillance and
surveillance protection.[97] On September 14 the remains of the slain Americans
were returned to the United States. President Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton honored the Benghazi victims at the Transfer of Remains
Ceremony held at Andrews Air Force Base, Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.

there is no Comparison http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/world/meas...ast-facts/

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...le4882.htm

there was no wmds WHICH was the worst lie because we lost alot of lives
vector Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

As of May 29, 2012, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website,
As a part of Operation New Dawn, which was initiated on September 1, 2010, there
references for a breakdown of the wounded, injured, ill, those returned to duty (RTD),
those requiring medical air transport, non-hostile-related medical air transports,
Four Americans died in the attack: Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith,[90]
and two embassy security personnel, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods,[91][92] both former
Navy SEALs.[93][94] Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph
Dubs was killed in 1979.[95] Senior intelligence officials later acknowledged that
Woods and Doherty were contracted by the Central Intelligence Agency, not the State
Department as previously identified,[96] and were part of a Global Response Staff (GRS),
were returned to the United States. President Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary of

LOL, diversion is the only hope you all have to survive. If the national discourse stays on topic, your asylum buddies are toast. The DNC spin machine has lost the grip they once had on cross over voters, as only the true believers are left. Heck, even the Hispanics have bailed. None the less, I'll play along for this one last post.

So then, you're admitting that Obama is a liar and that you're side lied when they accused George W.? Whose most grievous fault was in accepting as accurate the intel that was largely generated by folks left over from Bill Clinton's administration? And, that leading Dems of that time pushed for war in the many speeches and legislation which, in fact, spurred us to war and which still bear the signatures of said Democratic authors? :dudecomeon:

PS --- I didn't see a denial on your part regarding receipt of a health insurance cancellation letter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

There is no upper limit to the lives that will be lost once Obama has totally destroyed out health care system through Obamacare. Even if what you claim about "wmd's" were true, the number of casualties in Iraq is a drop in the bucket to what is going to happen once health care rationing kicks into high gear and working people can no longer afford either the premiums or the deductibles that Obama's lies and meddling will cause.
^Today's Democrat is just a shadow of the image of JFK. A man who stood for strong national defense, was anti-abortion rights and a strong opponent of the idea of the US becoming a welfare state. I mean, they run the tapes of his speeches and policies which, clearly demonstrate his relative conservative stance all the time. And yet, in abject defiance of the facts, these modern Dems all claim him as the iconic symbol of their party and supposedly align with him at a personal level while demanding abortion on demand and welfare benefits ad nauseum. (The subject of the liberal dismantling of our military deserves it's own discourse.) Vector and his ilk, in blind subjection, are just parroting a party line. He thinks he knows what he's talking about because he accepts what he hears on TV from Dems and their talking heads on MSNBC.

One would have needed to alive at the time JFK was elected to have a working perspective of what the Dems of 1965 looked like compared to the Dems of 2013. They had honor among them in that day. JFK would never have demeaned and dishonored those across the aisle. Nor would he have dared to ever disparage Dwight David Eisenhower, his predecessor. By contrast, I have yet to hear Obama get up and speak without slamming Republicans, especially George W. He has managed to bring down the office of the president to the level of a food fight scene from animal house. While that tactic worked well for John Belushi, it hardly rises to the level of statesmanship modeled by Jefferson, and certainly not JFK either.

No, today's Dem is more like a cancer than servant. Existing only for the sake of their own interests, governance for them means to redefine the "common good" according to the liberal quasi religious views with which their liberal college profs indoctrinated them as youths. In their minds running over the will of the people, if that doesn't match up with their introverted notions of self benevolence, is entirely justifiable. Why? Because even in the face of history, (reality) their religious zeal gives them the faith to defy logic, and the record. To me, liberalism is way closer to cultist indoctrination, than it is politics. No matter how many times they are hit over the head with incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, they will just rationalize their way out of it. Hence, liberals reject the notion of God. They already have their religion and they are not likely to be converted otherwise.

Therefore, voting them out is the only option we Americans have. Sweeping them out of office this coming mid term, will cause those who remain to at least pull in their horns until the time seems right again. This is evidenced by the recent rash of Democratic rats who have jumped the Obama health care ship in fear of their office being lost in 2014. Vote them out or suffer the consequences. 2014
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^Today's Democrat is just a shadow of the image of JFK. A man who stood for strong national defense, was anti-abortion rights and a strong opponent of the idea of the US becoming a welfare state. I mean, they run the tapes of his speeches and policies which, clearly demonstrate his relative conservative stance all the time. And yet, in abject defiance of the facts, these modern Dems all claim him as the iconic symbol of their party and supposedly align with him at a personal level while demanding abortion on demand and welfare benefits ad nauseum. (The subject of the liberal dismantling of our military deserves it's own discourse.) Vector and his ilk, in blind subjection, are just parroting a party line. He thinks he knows what he's talking about because he accepts what he hears on TV from Dems and their talking heads on MSNBC.

One would have needed to alive at the time JFK was elected to have a working perspective of what the Dems of 1965 looked like compared to the Dems of 2013. They had honor among them in that day. JFK would never have demeaned and dishonored those across the aisle. Nor would he have dared to ever disparage Dwight David Eisenhower, his predecessor. By contrast, I have yet to hear Obama get up and speak without slamming Republicans, especially George W. He has managed to bring down the office of the president to the level of a food fight scene from animal house. While that tactic worked well for John Belushi, it hardly rises to the level of statesmanship modeled by Jefferson, and certainly not JFK either.

No, today's Dem is more like a cancer than servant. Existing only for the sake of their own interests, governance for them means to redefine the "common good" according to the liberal quasi religious views with which their liberal college profs indoctrinated them as youths. In their minds running over the will of the people, if that doesn't match up with their introverted notions of self benevolence, is entirely justifiable. Why? Because even in the face of history, (reality) their religious zeal gives them the faith to defy logic, and the record. To me, liberalism is way closer to cultist indoctrination, than it is politics. No matter how many times they are hit over the head with incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, they will just rationalize their way out of it. Hence, liberals reject the notion of God. They already have their religion and they are not likely to be converted otherwise.

Therefore, voting them out is the only option we Americans have. Sweeping them out of office this coming mid term, will cause those who remain to at least pull in their horns until the time seems right again. This is evidenced by the recent rash of Democratic rats who have jumped the Obama health care ship in fear of their office being lost in 2014. Vote them out or suffer the consequences. 2014

I believe that's what you said in 2012
vector Wrote:I believe that's what you said in 2012

You and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving vector.

BTW, thanks for coming in there sideways to perfectly demonstrate my point. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is time to call a spade a spade. Obama's whole life experience, as we allegedly know it, is a lie. The voters are the fools.
vector Wrote:I believe that's what you said in 2012
Many of us underestimated the ignorance of Democrat voters as much as Democrat voters underestimated the stupidity of those for whom they voted. Hopefully, Democrat voters are beginning to learn some very expensive lessons. At least that is what the polls are showing - but I never estimate the ignorance of two-time Obama voters.
Elroy Carpenter Wrote:Many of us underestimated the ignorance of Democrat voters as much as Democrat voters underestimated the stupidity of those for whom they voted. Hopefully, Democrat voters are beginning to learn some very expensive lessons. At least that is what the polls are showing - but I never estimate the ignorance of two-time Obama voters.

LOL, that particular ignorance factor is always going to be an unknown, since disregarding the truth has always been a matter of personal choice. I am reminded of Hitler's rise to power, and that the level of self deception to which his adherents were willing to descend, had no limits. Same thing will prove to be true in the case of the cause of liberalism.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:It is time to call a spade a spade. Obama's whole life experience, as we allegedly know it, is a lie. The voters are the fools.

I have asked myself over and over why folks seem to be so blinded to the truth. Not the dark and obscure past of one man, though I believe it to be well worth a close look and, that he has played the major role in moving us toward oblivion. Rather that we in our time, have the magic of Television, with which if we choose, we can rewind history over and over again. So, how can so many be asking what did he said or, what did he mean? It's RIGHT THERE, and we can replay the moment any number of times. As if history had a rewind button like VHS player, and we could relive the moment over and over again. There is no question what he said, or when he said it. It smacks apocalyptic, does it not? In that day (the end times) men will choose to believe a lie. I thought I knew what that meant until recent events have put a more fine point on the matter. No amount of proof or pleading will dissuade those who are determined to believe a lie. Politicians, media talking heads, heck, everybody is given to defining what Obama says in any myriad of ways. As if his words are possibly so profound that expositional DNC navigators, are required to reveal the meaning to we commoners, in a sort of class room setting. :please: Obama; "If you like your current insurance, you can keep that insurance. Period. End of story." Now, maybe there are some folks out there (obviously) who feel they need help understanding what those words mean. However, I don't. Further, I am of the school of thought that if we cannot take him at his word, then his words are hollow, useless and unpresidential. I borrowed this from scripture but, the voter has become what I call "willfully ignorant".

Things are just feel different these days. The best analogy I could put to it would be the feeling of suddenly being swept along with history, rather than the norm of experiencing it at one's leisure and, seemingly helpless to change anything. History was as familiar and pleasant as playing in the surf with one's children on sunny day at the beach. Now though, it seems to have sped up dramatically and feels much more like being swept along against one's will. Swept out in the grip of a rip tide, or a torrent of flood waters.

America can in no way continue to exist as a free and sovereign nation, if we cannot hang our hats on the reliability of what government officials say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Isn't Iraq and Afganistan President Obama's wars now?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:from urban dictionary
popular clone 2 english translator
has 2 definitions

1. "Short form of the word sandwich, which has way too many sillables."

2. "Inittialy the first name of a peruvian "Wicho Dominguez" that won the lottery and basically went from rags to riches. Commonly used to name someone who has money or just bought something that it is expensive or really cool. Slang used by peruvian surfers to say cool, dope or expensive."
I like a good sandwich:eyeroll:
I think that, in both cases, Bush and OBama were given incorrect advice from advisors. All politcians should be careful when making definitive comments like "we know that Saddam has wmd's" or "you will be able to keep your present insurance." If you can remember a few years ago, "read my lips, no new taxes." When you, as President, state something as FACT, then it better be FACT!
How about compare WMD's to [YOUTUBE="Closing Gitmo?"]UQXZoM__vU0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Wonder if he's resting in Hawaii"]Y3Y-owlgGG4[/YOUTUBE]