Poll: Who wins the Class A Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
53.16%
Mayfield
46.84%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 26(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Williamsburg 1A State Title
Hmmmmm....
There's already a thread for ingame updates.
Congrats on both teams making it to the championship. Congrats to the Cards Back 2 Back championships! Go Mayfield!
Final 42-0 Mayfield Cardinals. 10 time State Champions. Congrats to Williamsburg for making it this far and for their good season.
Congratulations Mayfield on a solid showing and 10 time state champion!! Congratulations Williamsburg on a solid season, definitely something to build on.
I am proud of Williamsburg and what they accomplished this year. Good job guys. Come back next year even stronger!
Congrats to my Cardinals for winning #10!
10 champion that crazy thank about IT:1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1:
64SUR Wrote:Nobody in 1A will blowout williamsburg MR.bobcats 9108 :lmao:
35-0 in 1st quarter
topnotch Wrote:Only problem is you will be faced with the best down linemen in the state, Class A, Class AA, Class AAA, Class AAAA. Class AAAAA, Class AAAAAA. You might want to tell your monsters they might want to buckle their Jock straps down another notch or Two before they fire off.:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
ummm...no
64SUR Wrote:was that the only game Deon's amaze you 55,maybe he will try and amaze you a year later that was lastyear dude,williamsburg DEFENSE is coming to bowling green :HitWall:
Mr. Jackson amazed me a couple of times today.
topnotch Wrote:A running clock wouldn't surprise me either However I just can't believe Mayfield is not better than that.
hmmm....
I would like to hear all these guys response to "There is NO way Mayfield could hang with Wayne County" now. I think little ol Mayfield could give em a decent game.
64SUR Wrote:Less than 24hrs mayfield you will meet your match in 1A and it will hurt.Williamsburg player are on the road heading west,They have been waiting.Start praying mayfield fans hell is coming,have a safe trip :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

Back fire on me.I was praying early and hell is cold in bowling green :igiveup:
This thread has become legendary. Since it has been dominated by 55 & 64, I think it would be fitting that they have the last words. Ready, begin.
gobigredMHS Wrote:I would like to hear all these guys response to "There is NO way Mayfield could hang with Wayne County" now. I think little ol Mayfield could give em a decent game.
Now that our business is finished, and the off-season is here, we can talk smack if they would like. I like to play the "what if" game too. We can start with the point comparison some of them used. Mayfield beat PT by 7; Wayne beat PT by 24; therefore Wayne is 2-4 TD's better than Mayfield. Well, Wayne beat Wburg by 28; Mayfield beat Wburg by 42 with a running clock, and had it on cruise control for over 3 quarters. It was 35-0 with 2:02 left in the 1Q.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Now that our business is finished, and the off-season is here, we can talk smack if they would like. I like to play the "what if" game too. We can start with the point comparison some of them used. Mayfield beat PT by 7; Wayne beat PT by 24; therefore Wayne is 2-4 TD's better than Mayfield. Well, Wayne beat Wburg by 28; Mayfield beat Wburg by 42 with a running clock, and had it on cruise control for over 3 quarters. It was 35-0 with 2:02 left in the 1Q.

Just my opinion Mayfield would beat Wayne county,I am going to take the 5th on belfry :HitWall:
We will just continue to worry about 1a for now.
55, forever the diplomat.
I can't believe another season done.
It was a good one.
I covered half of W'burg's game this season and they were a great team. Mayfield just won their 10th state title and that was the first time the Jackets have ever been, so there is nothing to be ashamed of. Congrats on a great season to W'burg. I'm betting they get their again next year!
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)