Poll: Who wins the Class 5A Title game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
36.17%
Bowling Green
63.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs Pulaski County 5A Title
wiseguy85 Wrote:I am curious and surprised by the lack of ckass from some of you you Bowling Green program. I mean on here alone I have BG fans call opposing posters ignorant and retarded. I have read some less than classy posts on Twitter from what appeared to be players (can't really tell on there who it might be). I'm a little disappointed. A team who has been this successful you would exoect a little more. I'm sure you guys will blast me for this post too. Oh well. Good luck to both teams. Safe travels to all.

Well, you know, inaccuracies abound and people don't like to get called out for it. For example your post. BG fans (plural) calling out posters (plural) is actually just me(singular) calling out Leeco....fan(singular) and I first did it in a PM in private but he asked me to tell the world so I did.
adopted purple Wrote:Just wondering, who is your team? I don't remember any Purple fans putting themselves in anybody's class. What makes you an authority on runs in Kemtucky history. They have the 3rd longest streak in Kentucky history and still counting. They have played some very good teams during their streak. It must be pretty darn hard to win that many games, because only 3 teams have done it. And by the way, Highlands is not one of them. Trinity and Boyle are the others. BG must not be very good because 13 geniuses picked Pulaski County to beat them in the final. Talk about no respect. I don't know if it's jealously or ignorance. I'll take the Purples 49-7.

No...ignorance is thibkung your team is an auromatic winner and by such a large margin. You obviously dont arent tired yet of chest thumping.
These young kids from Pulaski have played in some big games before, this is not their first rodeo. AAU, middle school state championship games. That being said, these youngster's will not have the proverbial "deer in the headlights" look Sunday Afternoon. PC may get beat, but it will not be because of the big stage it will be because BG is a better team!
Apologies. My last post was a bit jumbled. My point is if I were a Bowling Green fan, naturally I would feel good about my chances due to their past success but I would never take my opponent lightly in a state tourney final especially by getting on here and predicting ridiculous scores of a 50 point win or running clocks nonsense like we dont belong. No jealousy here in Pulaski Co. Congratulations on your PAST success but thats the PAST. This Pulaski team didnt get to this game by accident and one thing is for sure..they will respect BG but will not be intimidated by them. PC plans are to win this game... not to come worship the almighty Purples.
I have tried to show respect and be classy, but you and a few others make that impossible. Enjoy your beat down and come back anytime if you want some more.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:These young kids from Pulaski have played in some big games before, this is not their first rodeo. AAU, middle school state championship games. That being said, these youngster's will not have the proverbial "deer in the headlights" look Sunday Afternoon. PC may get beat, but it will not be because of the big stage it will be because BG is a better team!

AAU football? Middle School championship? That's funny. I'm not saying PC won't win, but it won't be because of their vast experience. They are a young inexperienced team with some talented players. I hope that's not disrespectful, but some of you fans are delusional.
adopted purple Wrote:AAU football? Middle School championship? That's funny. I'm not saying PC won't win, but it won't be because of their vast experience. They are a young inexperienced team with some talented players. I hope that's not disrespectful, but some of you fans are delusional.

No, delusional is winning a Highlands-free 5A class and thinking you're the number one team in the state. :hilarious:
WideRight05 Wrote:No, delusional is winning a Highlands-free 5A class and thinking you're the number one team in the state. :hilarious:

Where on this thread did I mention anything close to that. I know you're a professional troll, but at least come with something better than that. You're better than that. You might want to worry about that Highlands team you speak of. They are down 7-0 to Collins in the 1st quarter. It looks like it's going to be a good game for a change.
adopted purple Wrote:Where on this thread did I mention anything close to that. I know you're a professional troll, but at least come with something better than that. You're better than that. You might want to worry about that Highlands team you speak of. They are down 7-0 to Collins in the 1st quarter. It looks like it's going to be a good game for a change.

Yeah, I've kept up. It's Collins. We will come out fine.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, I've kept up. It's Collins. We will come out fine.

Lol how'd this work out for you?
Purple, we here in Mayfield expect another west win tomorrow!
mysonis55 Wrote:purple, we here in mayfield expect another west win tomorrow!

Done!!! Represent!!! :1::1::1:
WideRight05 Wrote:No, delusional is winning a Highlands-free 5A class and thinking you're the number one team in the state. :hilarious:

Not as delusional as losing a 4A class and thinking you're the number 1 team in the state...lol:popcorn:
Good Luck PC! Bring the title back to Pulaski County
There is a thin layer of ice on everything here in Bowling Green. It's supposed to melt quickly and be around 38 degrees at game time. All bullcrap aside, I hope all the Pulaski fans have a safe trip over today and may the best team win.
lololollol,

troll the best team in the state....

dont even win the 4A title......
"We're the #1 team in KY"

Right. You aren't even #1 in your own class.
Fade Wrote:"We're the #1 team in KY"

Right. You aren't even #1 in your own class.

What about YOUR team? :hilarious:

Anybody who doesn't think Highlands is 40+ points better than Collins is delusional. Collins played one game right. If these two teams play 100 times, Highlands wins 99 of the 100 times.