•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AAA Championship: Belfry 3 Wayne Co 0
Agreed. Belfry fans are the worst, even in winning. This was the biggest upset of the finals. If game is played today you would have lost by no less than two td. But enjoy your championship and good job to the Belfry players, they cant help you fans suck. And I dang sure am not a Wayne fan!
Lilly Wrote:Agreed. Belfry fans are the worst, even in winning. This was the biggest upset of the finals. If game is played today you would have lost by no less than two td. But enjoy your championship and good job to the Belfry players, they cant help you fans suck. And I dang sure am not a Wayne fan!

If pigs had wings then away they'd fly! Don't even try to play that card. As a matter of fact judging by your previous posts I'm beginning to wonder if you have ANY knowledge of the game at all, or if you are even able to make a semi-constructive post on this board. My guess is, no, yet here you are calling Belfry fans the worst blah blah blah blah. YOU need to take a look in the mirror chief. Crawl back under your bridge we'll see you next season I'm sure.
Arrogance??? Really?? What I see is some one just bad because belfry won and wayne lost. Yes we have pride and we back our football team no matter what. You call it arrogance if you want but no matter what we are the 3a state champs. Don't like it go to another thread. This game is over. There has already been a thread a while back about the most arrogant fans anyway. So you should have posted in that one. All belfry fans have respect for the Cardinal football team. No one has said anything negative it has all been positive. Negativity has been toward the arrogant Cardinal fans, supporters or those who just didn't want belfry to win.
I dont think anyone was for belfry except their own fans. even the announcers was for wayne. Nobody likes smart*^*s. That should tell you guys something.
Eat your crow
olewillie Wrote:I dont think anyone was for belfry except their own fans. even the announcers was for wayne. Nobody likes smart*^*s. That should tell you guys something.

This coming from a Bell fan!! :eyeroll:
Crossbones Wrote:This coming from a Bell fan!! :eyeroll:

I hope Bell gets back to being decent so we can beat another set of Bobcats to death...We already buried the Breathitt program...
Btw, I have got congratulations from Hazard, Pburg, East Ridge and Pikeville fans...hmmm glad we had no other support...SMH
olewillie Wrote:I dont think anyone was for belfry except their own fans. even the announcers was for wayne. Nobody likes smart*^*s. That should tell you guys something.

You guys are such cry bags.....truly pathetic. Next time you're traveling into Pike Co...please stop by Belfry and see our 3A state championship trophies....They're on display for everyone to see!!:biglmao:
bucslover68 Wrote:Btw, I have got congratulations from Hazard, Pburg, East Ridge and Pikeville fans...hmmm glad we had no other support...SMH

You can add Harlan, Bourbon Co, Garrard, Bryan Station, Deming and Lafayette to the list
Lilly Wrote:Agreed. Belfry fans are the worst, even in winning. This was the biggest upset of the finals. If game is played today you would have lost by no less than two td. But enjoy your championship and good job to the Belfry players, they cant help you fans suck. And I dang sure am not a Wayne fan!

Still wanting to play the ol' iffin' game:lame: That's so played:ChairHit: I'm sure you're not a Wayne Co fan....but you sure are butthurt.......:hilarious:
People calling this the biggest upset in the finals. SMH.

Confusedinglepar
:Clap:I see a lot of cry baby crap from a few I believe are nothing but Belfry haters. I mean they are not true fans. Belfry played in the bad weather just the same as Wayne did. The weather affected both teams not just Wayne. Like it or not Belfry won. The high powered offence that some so called Wayne fans said Belfry couldn't stop well it did 0 points from Wayne! Some of you forget that Belfry only lost by 1 point and 6 in overtime in the last to championship games to a team that both years were much better than this Wayne team. Central beat Belfry plain and simple no excuses we just lost. Just as Wayne did Friday night!!!!! The what if and the weather crap well:please: The game was played on an even playing field and Belfry just was better Friday night.:Clap:
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:You can add Harlan, Bourbon Co, Garrard, Bryan Station, Deming and Lafayette to the list

You can add Shelby valley to the list as well, every one player and coach was pulling for the pirates!
Buc Wild Wrote:One more thing. I posted what I said about the rain, sleet, snow or hail in part because of all the weather excuses being made by fans who wanted the Cards to win. I don't like the excuse BS and when it's brought up it ALWAYS looks like crying...because it is.

But let's talk about that one TD Wayne should have gotten in the first half. Do you not remember the 3rd and long the Cards converted in which the ball hit the ground about 2 feet in front of the Cards receiver and all 4 refs totally blew the call by calling it a completion? Had the correct call been made Wayne more then likely would have punted and who knows what transpires after that, but the point is to give credit where credit is due. Had Wayne County won I'd have said good luck and I hope to see you guys next year. But the fact is Wayne got a lot of breaks, Belfry pissed away some good opportunities but still got the trophy fair and square.

I know you aren't one of the "whiners" on here and I'm not trying to insinuate that you are, but I wanted to explain why I posted that. And for the record, I think Wayne is extremely physical, well coached and definitely on the ride in KY football. But on this day, yes, Belfry was a little more physical.

I'm pretty sure my view of that pass was better than yours and the kid reached back and caught the ball. Even if he didn't what does a dropped pass have to do with being physical? Look I'm not going to complain and we are splitting hairs here. It was an evenly matched game and honestly could have went either way. What aggravated me was no matter what day Belfry was more physical. I don't think that could be said beyond a shadow of a doubt like you made it sound.
johnnyd Wrote:I'm pretty sure my view of that pass was better than yours and the kid reached back and caught the ball. Even if he didn't what does a dropped pass have to do with being physical? Look I'm not going to complain and we are splitting hairs here. It was an evenly matched game and honestly could have went either way. What aggravated me was no matter what day Belfry was more physical. I don't think that could be said beyond a shadow of a doubt like you made it sound.

Let me say this....both teams brought a tremendous amount of physicality on both sides of the ball. I do feel....that the physicality Belfry's secondary brought to the contest began to work on the Wayne receivers. the Belfry secondary was really laying the wood out there...and it appeared those receivers began hearing footsteps...
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Let me say this....both teams brought a tremendous amount of physicality on both sides of the ball. I do feel....that the physicality Belfry's secondary brought to the contest began to work on the Wayne receivers. the Belfry secondary was really laying the wood out there...and it appeared those receivers began hearing footsteps...

Don't have a problem with that....but this was not a one sided physical game as was stated earlier.
johnnyd Wrote:Don't have a problem with that....but this was not a one sided physical game as was stated earlier.
I agree. If the physicality was one sided the loss could have been a lot worse. But with a final score of 3-0, that tells me these two teams were pretty evenly matched. Both were physical and fast on defense. I for one am glad it wasn't a blow out. It was one heck of a game.
johnnyd Wrote:I'm pretty sure my view of that pass was better than yours and the kid reached back and caught the ball. Even if he didn't what does a dropped pass have to do with being physical? Look I'm not going to complain and we are splitting hairs here. It was an evenly matched game and honestly could have went either way. What aggravated me was no matter what day Belfry was more physical. I don't think that could be said beyond a shadow of a doubt like you made it sound.

How the heck would you know if your view was better than mine?

I saw that plain as day and as sure as I have children it was not a catch, and it sustained the only legitimate threat Wayne County had to score.

Say what you will about physicality in this game, and Wayne did not back down, but hell yes the kids in the red jerseys were the ones laying the hits that cause the refs to stop the play of the game.
skully03 Wrote:I agree. If the physicality was one sided the loss could have been a lot worse. But with a final score of 3-0, that tells me these two teams were pretty evenly matched. Both were physical and fast on defense. I for one am glad it wasn't a blow out. It was one heck of a game.

Nobody said it was one sided, but the winner in all shapes, forms, and fashions was the team who brought hind the trophy.
I was just commenting on what Johnny d said about it not being one sided. I didn't say anyone said it at all. I agree, it doesn't matter at this point. I'm glad Belfry won. I was just having a conversation.
Quote:No body said it was one sided, etc, etc. -buc wild
bucslover68 Wrote:Btw, I have got congratulations from Hazard, Pburg, East Ridge and Pikeville fans...hmmm glad we had no other support...SMH

JC's got your back too.
I meant to quote Johnnyd but I'm on my phone and I screwed it up.

Sorry skully03
That's ok^^
HAHA this is borderline comical to read back through

Times must be hard in Corbin and Bell County

[Image: http://melissagalt.com/wp-content/upload...-tails.jpg]
I think that I may refrain from reading this thread in its entirety.

All that needs be said IMO is congratulations to the 2013 3A state champions, the Belfry Pirates.
Way to go belfry!! You make all of alumni extremely proud!! Well deserved!!
GO PIRATES!
Buc Wild Wrote:How the heck would you know if your view was better than mine?

I saw that plain as day and as sure as I have children it was not a catch, and it sustained the only legitimate threat Wayne County had to score.

Say what you will about physicality in this game, and Wayne did not back down, but hell yes the kids in the red jerseys were the ones laying the hits that cause the refs to stop the play of the game.

Because maybe it was on Wayne's side of the field. When did play stop? The only time play stopped was when our #70 was injured. Or maybe your talking about the helmet to helmet hit on our #20 by #6. Are those the hits your talking about. Play never stopped....you make it sound like Wayne was carting people off the field every play. Just win graciously.
This was a great game between two very evenly matched teams. It is stupid for either side to dog the other.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next