•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2014
WideRight05 Wrote:I see Belfry going 10-0 and wetting their leg in the playoffs.

I found a picture of you!!:biggrin:
^^^
Confusednicker:

Forget what I said skully03!!

I don't want any part of Pirate1991#8!!! Somebody has definately pissed in his Cheerios!!!
He is just a little boy granny!!:biggrin:
So what does this make Belfry 3-???? Smh.... Imo it will take them another 10 years before they win another!!!!!
KyRock Wrote:So what does this make Belfry 3-???? Smh.... Imo it will take them another 10 years before they win another!!!!!

You must be another sore Highlands fan. Sorry! :Sad04:
I do see you are new. You should go back and read how wideright05 has been trolling Belfry threads for a long time. I'm actually not a Highlands hater, just giving a little back to him.
WideRight05 Wrote:I see Belfry going 10-0 and wetting their leg in the playoffs.

Especially if Highlands drops a Class. Don't know if it is a rumor or not but heard they chose to play up a Class. It would be interesting to see them in the same Class with Belfry. There would be no more Championships for Belfry. Well maybe District Championships I hear they actually keep track of those. :biglmao:
I see ole wideright had to make a new username.:thatsfunn
I see WideRight05's boyfriend has showed up.
IronMan86 Wrote:I see WideRight05's boyfriend has showed up.

Why, that is wideright. He to embarrassed to post under his old name. So he had to make up a new one. :thatsfunn
I think Catron makes the most sense at QB as long he can throw the ball down field a little bit. He would be a nice aggressive running threat on the option.

Just one guys opinion. Long way to go before people are fighting for spots.
PaytoPlay Wrote:I think Catron makes the most sense at QB as long he can throw the ball down field a little bit. He would be a nice aggressive running threat on the option.

Just one guys opinion. Long way to go before people are fighting for spots.

I just don't see him there. I don't even think, not for sure, that he even practiced as a qb. I know that Woolum took snaps for Freshman team. Catron is a very hard runner and knows the offence.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:0
Russell is right there with Breathitt having beat Belfry in the Semi's in 205 and 2006... but the Devils are having their own program issues to ovecome

Right now the East is not looking very stout next year.

This year's Bourbon County was the best team Belfry has seen short of the Finals since Breathitt beat them in 2002... very good team.. but they are losing a host of very talented Seniors. Heard Holman's injury ended up only being a high ankle sprain.. with him and the Hill kid back Bourbon has the foundation to build around and would have o be the early pick to win their Region. I would probably make them the slight favorite over Mason who returns their QB O'Mara and the Hill kid.

This should be the best PC team Chapman has fielded in 2014. They have Justice/Elkins/Turnmire and more skill guys back... I could see the incoming Freshman Conn playing at RB as well... there is no doubt in my mind PC will be a Top 10 team in 3A.

On that note, to say Belfry is going to be the heavy favorite to reach BG again is an understatement.

I mentioned it in another thread, but IMHO the 2014 Pirates takes a small step back in terms of overall team power... but the 2015, 2016, and 2017 are about to be scary good.

If Mason and PCC are the stiffest competition in the East next year for Belfry, Pond Creek nation should go ahead and book their reservations to Bowling Green in advance. These teams will not play the Pirates within three tds next year. IMO, outside of Belfry, this could be one of the weakest years the East has seen in some time.
^ Thanks for the info. I asked way back in the thread who played QB in the JV games and Freshmen games.
Devin Wellman #14 has been the freshman and JV Qb for the last 2 years...
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ Thanks for the info. I asked way back in the thread who played QB in the JV games and Freshmen games.

Woolum would do very good with another year under his belt. Very smart and has good hands. But, last year as an 8th grader was his first year ever playing football. He done a great job at corner last year and this year on freshman and jv.
padd4pirate Wrote:Devin Wellman #14 has been the freshman and JV Qb for the last 2 years...

Yes, I didn't mean to come off as saying Woolum started as QB. I just know he was practicing as QB. That's what I meant to say.
Crossbones Wrote:Woolum would do very good with another year under his belt. Very smart and has good hands. But, last year as an 8th grader was his first year ever playing football. He done a great job at corner last year and this year on freshman and jv.

Austin is a very, very good athlete. He has all the skill needed to play QB and the mentality. The only place he may be lacking right now is in size, but if he thickens up a little bit I think he'd be in the discussion for QB. IMO, Catron will end up playing HB with X and be a doggone good one too.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I see me tracking your IP address to your location..and making you piss yourself..

:lmao:
[quote=oneijoe]Enough years have passed that comparisons like that get harder and harder...it's tough to say. If pressed, though, I think the '03 and '04 Pirates (of course) and the Blackcat teams of the same years, the '11 Pirates, and the '01 Blackcats (possibly) may each have been better than this year's Bourbon -and- Belfry teams (that's imo - NOT wanting to start a war...lol). I would advance, however, the 2002 Breathitt Co. team may have been the BEST the old 2A Region produced since the '93 Blackcats.

:popcorn:[/

Oneijoe, not taking anything away from the 1993 Blackcat team, but The old 2A region produced back to back state championship teams from Breathitt in 95 and 96. IMO, the 1993 Blackcat team was no where near the caliber of team those two teams were. That's just my opinion.
Crossbones Wrote:I see Highlands going 6-4 and getting beat second round of playoffs. :thatsfunn I hope they do drop to 3A...that way the Pirates can spank that tail!! I state facts! :biglmao:

Come on over to one of the Highlands threads..were having all kinds of fun with you all. Even your captain has jumped ship. I state facts!!

Haha, I'll be confident to do an avatar bet on that one. Highlands may go 9-1 playing a big school like Elder in the regular season, but that's about it.

I would hope we drop to 3A (or move up to 5A) as well if it would bring along some competition. Confusednicker:

Crossbones Wrote:I found a picture of you!!:biggrin:

You're pretty close. Confusednicker:

KyRock Wrote:Especially if Highlands drops a Class. Don't know if it is a rumor or not but heard they chose to play up a Class. It would be interesting to see them in the same Class with Belfry. There would be no more Championships for Belfry. Well maybe District Championships I hear they actually keep track of those. :biglmao:

I like you already!

Crossbones Wrote:Why, that is wideright. He to embarrassed to post under his old name. So he had to make up a new one. :thatsfunn

Boy are you ever WideWRONG! Confusednicker:
Buc Wild Wrote:Austin is a very, very good athlete. He has all the skill needed to play QB and the mentality. The only place he may be lacking right now is in size, but if he thickens up a little bit I think he'd be in the discussion for QB. IMO, Catron will end up playing HB with X and be a doggone good one too.

I am kind of liking the idea of Catron playing Defense only.. I think he has the potential to be a very dominating player on that side of the ball and see a lot of alligator arms and forced fumbles as a result of his hitting.
WideRight05 Wrote:Haha, I'll be confident to do an avatar bet on that one. Highlands may go 9-1 playing a big school like Elder in the regular season, but that's about it.

I would hope we drop to 3A (or move up to 5A) as well if it would bring along some competition. Confusednicker:

I like you already!

I state facts!!:biglmao: as said in some of the highland threads, you've lost your trollability for this year. I state facts!!
WideRight05 Wrote:Haha, I'll be confident to do an avatar bet on that one. Highlands may go 9-1 playing a big school like Elder in the regular season, but that's about it.

I like you already!

Sounds to me like you're hoping to get out of 4A. Running from Collins? Can't blame you.
Whoever ends up playing QB, you have to expect a little drop, especially in the ability to push the ball downfield.

I wonder if Haywood will alter his offense any. I doubt it, but part of me yearns at least for a speciality wishbone package with Horton at FB, and Hatfield and Fletcher and RB. Not as primary offense, but as an ever so often change of pace.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I don't see em getting beat next year either...we just might go on a two or three year winning streak

You might be right.
Crossbones Wrote:I state facts!!:biglmao: as said in some of the highland threads, you've lost your trollability for this year. I state facts!!

A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while, just like Belfry finding the state title for once in the last four tries. :hilarious:

Belfry0304 Wrote:Sounds to me like you're hoping to get out of 4A. Running from Collins? Can't blame you.

If it were up to me, Highlands would be in 6A. Would gladly move Collins, Cov Cath, Johnson Central, and BG up there too.
Bring it on! Belfry may not win as much as they get to the big dance but we will be there! Some said because of Central who I give nothing but the utmost respect to we would never win again. Even Some Belfry fans. Well guess what we are this years 3A state champs! It may take a few years but we can beat anyone anytime.
red&white Wrote:Bring it on! Belfry may not win as much as they get to the big dance but we will be there! Some said because of Central who I give nothing but the utmost respect to we would never win again. Even Some Belfry fans. Well guess what we are this years 3A state champs! It may take a few years but we can beat anyone anytime.

Either Belfry just wets their leg against Central or they're a complete choke. I guess we'll see if they're able to make it back this year.
Crossbones Wrote:He is just a little boy granny!!:biggrin:

right!!!!
Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Either Belfry just wets their leg against Central or they're a complete choke. I guess we'll see if they're able to make it back this year.

Again, you IDOIT I would dare to state this type of ignorant nonsense to the 2011 team who lost by 1 to Central. I think they more than wet their leg or choked.---- They gave Central ALL THEY WANTED! Ask Scroggins, he would tell you! BUT, then again you think you are the guru of all knowledge and know everything. Ask those boys from this year who was in the locker room last Friday night giving them congratulations... none other.. Scroggins! Even HE was a Pirate fan for one game! So quit your bashing, get a life and for God's sake quit trolling Belfry threads. Evidently us Pirates are doing something right to keep you so interested!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next